WA OEM & VIP stuffs, Blackwood,Air Suspension,RMM Strut Bar,etc, etc...

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-11, 01:20 PM
DriftGirl
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Custom Blackwood interior

** I'll be getting pics up and adding more stuff all this week **

- ECLIPSE DVD / NAV , Double din, Eclipse AVN6620 / AVN62D $300 SOLD
Got it on trade for air suspension stuffs. Dont really need another deck,,,, Needs GPS antenna which are 12.00 - 15.00 new all over the net.
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/pictu...cture_id=71828
- 2GS Black OEM bumper in decent condition. Will need to be painted for sure. - $75.00 PENDING SALE
- 2GS Bumper support bar 60.00

- 2GS OEM Double Din mounting kit. 30.00 SOLD

- GS300 OEM air intake 75.00

- 8 chrome / red anodized 1/2" Billet valves $200.00 SOLD
These were for my personal car and not cheap (comes with sum fittings...awesome deal tho)

- 8 PARKER Brass Fast Valves (pictured below) with fittings & already assembled! $200.00 SOLD

- RMM Strut tower bar.Will need to be polished but its in great condition. $200 SOLD

- Custom (water printed) Blackwood USDM interior pieces: 4Doors,dash surround,Shifter surround,homelink & map light
PLUS TRADE
- Chrome 5gallon Air Tank with 6 ports $75.00 (single pic) SOLD

- 5 Gallon air tank..painted "silver" 50.55

- Dakota Digital Air pressure gauge with senders (new rectangle unit w/ 2 used and 3 new sensors, 400psi max) 345.00

- VIAIR 325c air compressor $100 shipped SOLD

- Anodized red aluminum tank xxxxx gone

- VIAIR 275 air compressor $100 shipped SOLD

- 2 Rear seat fold down VIP tables. Refinished in "Blackwood" $250
- 2 Rear seat fold down VIP tables. JAG OEM $200

- 2.5 Gallon Air tank for small spaces. Painted flat black $40.00

Lots of misc fittings, slow down valves,Toggle switches,mufflers, etc...

**** All used, unless noted as "New" *****

I always have a lot of "stuff" , so hit me up with cool trades, make an offer, ask 4 multiple item discounts,etc,etc...

Just dont make a stupid offer or I'll block u from PM'ing me for life

Will be adding stuff all week...Check back or let me know if you need anything Air related because I probably have it laying around, takin up space.

more pics coming

Last edited by DriftGirl; 07-13-11 at 11:15 PM.
Old 03-24-11, 01:51 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts

ohhhhh ohhhh in for pics

i remember seeing a old thread bout some members doing a GB for this "service" is this where yours came from?
Old 03-24-11, 02:07 PM
nar8ta
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Brian Get out of this Thread LOLOLOL No side deals B, I know you LOL Dag on Car part Hoarder

PICs ASAP!!
Old 03-24-11, 02:21 PM
GS wanted
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very interested. In for pics, Em. Do you need the stock pieces at the time of sale or can it wait a little longer (i.e. a week or so)?
Old 03-24-11, 02:21 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by nar8ta
Brian Get out of this Thread LOLOLOL No side deals B, I know you LOL Dag on Car part Hoarder
lol the reason i ask lee is if i recall correctly i remember people having issues with the blackwood that was dipped and i wanna make sure this doesnt have that issue....

BTW u get all your parts? everything cool? never heard back from you to swap feedback....you can respond in a PM if u wanna so we dont clog this thread
Old 03-24-11, 06:36 PM
DriftGirl
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by sakataj
lol the reason i ask lee is if i recall correctly i remember people having issues with the blackwood that was dipped and i wanna make sure this doesnt have that issue....
what issues did u have?

Originally Posted by GS wanted
Very interested. In for pics, Em. Do you need the stock pieces at the time of sale or can it wait a little longer (i.e. a week or so)?
Not a deal breaker but Id would like them as soon as possible. its already out of my GS but I havent driven the car in months
Old 03-24-11, 06:58 PM
DriftGirl
Lexus Champion

*used flash in the picture, so its a lil brighter than normal

Last edited by DriftGirl; 03-24-11 at 07:47 PM.
Old 03-24-11, 07:06 PM
ThomasGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 373 Likes on 218 Posts

Looks like an oil spill.

GLWS
Old 03-24-11, 08:20 PM
gsjason300
Lead Lap

I like it glws!
Old 03-25-11, 10:23 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by DriftGirl

*used flash in the picture, so its a lil brighter than normal
what issues did u have?
i dont have this....yet i just spent the last 45 mins searching 9 pages of blackwood. im 98% sure i read a thread where a guy has issues with the blackwood dip but i cant seem to find this. i just wanted to be sure you didnt have any issues with this....no scratches, missing "paint" etc

ever find the ashtray? on the overhead console, do you have the buttons/switches or are we just using our OEM ones? you have a shift ****?

i do have one issue though....well maybe two...

my wood ashtray has been customized and its not usable for anyone but me i could get you a black ashtray? also i think my door panel wood has a small crack on both the driver/passenger side

would be interested to try and work something out with you though maybe without a trade since the JDM ones, sell for bout this price with no trade.
Old 03-25-11, 12:17 PM
DriftGirl
Lexus Champion

i dont have this....yet i just spent the last 45 mins searching 9 pages of blackwood. im 98% sure i read a thread where a guy has issues with the blackwood dip but i cant seem to find this. i just wanted to be sure you didnt have any issues with this....no scratches, missing "paint" etc.

Hmmmm...Ive never heard of that "issue". The only thing I can think of is someone sending in cracked or scratched parts ...

ever find the ashtray? on the overhead console, do you have the buttons/switches or are we just using our OEM ones? you have a shift ****?.
Havent found the ashtray and I use an aftermarket shift ****.

The overhead console does come complete with the buttons,plastic lense, etc. I'ld put it back together before sending the stuff out.

It does not come with the garage door opener...ud have to add ur own to the panel in the picture.

i do have one issue though....well maybe two...

my wood ashtray has been customized and its not usable for anyone but me i could get you a black ashtray? also i think my door panel wood has a small crack on both the driver/passenger side.
If thats an issue u can send me your customized one and I'll have it done to match the rest of this stuff...its no biggie.

I dont think the cracked door pieces will be an issue either, since Im going to cover them in leather.

would be interested to try and work something out with you though maybe without a trade since the JDM ones, sell for bout this price with no trade.
I never looked into the cost of the JDM version, because they dont fit our cars I do however know how much this stuff costs
Old 03-25-11, 01:31 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Hmmmm...Ive never heard of that "issue". The only thing I can think of is someone sending in cracked or scratched parts ...

Havent found the ashtray and I use an aftermarket shift ****.

The overhead console does come complete with the buttons,plastic lense, etc. I'ld put it back together before sending the stuff out.

It does not come with the garage door opener...ud have to add ur own to the panel in the picture.

If thats an issue u can send me your customized one and I'll have it done to match the rest of this stuff...its no biggie.

I dont think the cracked door pieces will be an issue either, since Im going to cover them in leather.

I never looked into the cost of the JDM version, because they dont fit our cars I do however know how much this stuff costs
i dunno it ALSO may have been the place they sent it to....i would DEF like the ashtray though

i have a spare overhead console, i just wondered really if the slide buttons were dipped also. i dunno that i have a chrome trim surround to send you either, i just bought a black chrome one i think i would keep

i gotcha, i just have the interior of the ashtray molded. how much do you think it would cost to get it "matched'?
Old 03-25-11, 01:49 PM
GS wanted
Lexus Champion

Em...PM sent for your paypal address. I'll take them unless sakataj has already sent payment.

Thanks, joe
Old 03-25-11, 03:14 PM
DriftGirl
Lexus Champion

i dunno it ALSO may have been the place they sent it to....i would DEF like the ashtray though

i have a spare overhead console, i just wondered really if the slide buttons were dipped also. i dunno that i have a chrome trim surround to send you either, i just bought a black chrome one i think i would keep

i gotcha, i just have the interior of the ashtray molded. how much do you think it would cost to get it "matched'?
the buttons and switch are still "normal". Im getting a price for sum other stuff that im sending in. I'll pm you

Originally Posted by GS wanted
Em...PM sent for your paypal address. I'll take them unless sakataj has already sent payment.

Thanks, joe
still "open"...I pm'd ya
Old 04-20-11, 11:46 AM
GS wanted
Lexus Champion

Em...clean out your PM inbox. I'm sending the pieces out today along with with a couple other pieces I want to get done to match. Shoot me a PM when your box is cleared out.

Thanks, joe

Quick Reply: WA OEM & VIP stuffs, Blackwood,Air Suspension,RMM Strut Bar,etc, etc...