TX 99 2jzge partout

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-09, 12:08 PM
trance565
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking 99 2jzge partout

motor came out of my 99 gs300, has around 165k miles on it, im taking it apart and selling the parts as seperate as i can. i replaced the motor because sparkplugs 1 3 and 5 were constantly covered in oil so i figured the rings were bad, and it was cheaper just to find a used motor and and replace it myself.

i've got the upper and lower intake with fuel rail, no throttle body

i've got the head, which is assembled, but apparently 2 exhaust valves on cylinder 2 were broken, if i had the tools or if toyota actually sold their specialty tools, i would sell the bare head, but seeing as they don't, and i rarely see mac tool trucks driving by, im selling it as is.

i've got both exhaust, and vvti intake cams, with mounting hardware and gears.

i've got the valve covers, which i'll probably send with the head.

then there is the block, once it stops raining i plan to remove the pistons and crank, it will probably need some cleaning as the wind has been blowing and the plastic cover came off so it's full of water -.-, shouldnt be that bad though.

pistons rods and crank will be decided whether they are sellable or not once i get them out of the motor.

i can ship the parts, freight or ups, i can get good prices for either(although the block i would prefer to sell locally), im pretty much just trying to make some of my money back from buying the new motor and such. im not really sure how much these things go for, but i do know the block is the same as the gte so it should be good for a race motor or just a stock replacement.
Old 12-15-09, 12:20 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,125 Likes on 1,296 Posts

Need to have your voucher PM me and if/when I open the thread you'll need to post asking prices.

Please take the time to read our classified rules at the top of this forum.