Looking to make a deal...long winded but check it out, who knows.

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-08, 07:30 PM
jcat_350
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Looking to make a deal...long winded but check it out, who knows.

Alrighty, here's the situation: being in the state which is in the worst economic shape in the nation has not lead me to many buyers for a few items. That is why i'm offering them up to see if a deal can be reached with someone who's interest may be sparked by my items.

What i'm looking for: simple. Living in new england, I need adjustability. Some of you guys may know I was in on that failed tanabe group buy intending to drop on df210, but now after seeing snow in this car, i realize that just is not a good option. So, that being said, I'm looking for a used set of coilovers. Brand doesn't matter, I'd like ones that are adjustable somewhat close to factory ride (obviously it'll be a little stiffer but I'm not necessarily asking for exclusively Tein CS or HKS LS). Obviously they'd have to be used, I don't have a ton of money. they have to be in good shape (dirty isn't an issue), no leaks or broken coils or blown struts, and they can have some miles on them as long as they have plenty of usable mileage left.

This is a good opportunity for you guys who want to go air to not only get rid of your coils but also get some cash and working capital (items you can sell for more cash) to finance your setups.

What I have: You guys have probably seen it, but recently i had to remove it from my sig. I have 2 12" JL Audio w3 subwoofers, practically new in a custom built sealed enclosure. Running these two subs at only 325 watts a piece in my old ML was enough to keep me from going much past 19/31 volume on my alpine HU. These subs BANG, with minimal power draw. I also have a Samsung Blackjack, first gen, for AT&T, with which I am including a few goodies that are also worth some paper (house charger, bluetooth headset, USB data cable, and if i can find the car charger or extended battery/cover I'll include it as well.

Again, i'd be throwing cash on top so feel free to throw some deals at me. I've also got access to a business address (02857, RI) to cut shipping rates practically in half.

Let me know fellas, happy motoring and happy new year
Old 01-01-09, 07:55 PM
scooter58
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good luck bro...
economy is so bad. it's not even funny.

hopefully someone need some car audio.
Old 01-01-09, 08:29 PM
jcat_350
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by scooter58
good luck bro...
economy is so bad. it's not even funny.

hopefully someone need some car audio.
haha you aint kidding man. RI is in the worst economic shape in the entire nation right now. Let's hope it starts turning up soon.
Old 01-02-09, 03:55 AM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will be getting rid of my Tein CS V1 soon, although I dont need any of the items you are offering. But they will be cheap as they have been on the car for about 40k miles. PM if you are interested