WTB: cheap exhaust...

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-08, 07:25 PM
jcat_350
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default WTB: cheap exhaust...

I'm looking for an aftermarket exhaust, either just the axleback or a catback setup, but i dont have much cash. I live in RI, so the system would have to go for like 250 or less shipped if at all possible. I'm open to used parts and trades as well (have some stereo stuff that i wouldn't mind getting rid of...)

i have a couple magnaflows available to me right now but i just want to see what's out there before i drop the cash.
Old 05-17-08, 11:41 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default pm sent!

Originally Posted by jcat_GS3
I'm looking for an aftermarket exhaust, either just the axleback or a catback setup, but i dont have much cash. I live in RI, so the system would have to go for like 250 or less shipped if at all possible. I'm open to used parts and trades as well (have some stereo stuff that i wouldn't mind getting rid of...)

i have a couple magnaflows available to me right now but i just want to see what's out there before i drop the cash.
Let me know something?
Old 05-17-08, 12:43 PM
RI-Lex
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

man don't put a cheap exhaust on, when the time is right one will show up here for 3 bills you can get a borla
Old 05-18-08, 02:54 AM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have 2 genuine APEXi N1s (universal Turbo type with 115mm tip) with custom piping to bolt onto my GS300's stock midpipe. I will be taking them off soon, but I once bottomed out my car really hard, and the tarmac ripped the edge of the canister and made a small opening, nothing a muffler shop can't weld together for $10 bucks. Otherwise the exhaust is in perfect working condition.

I'll be selling them cheap if you might be interested.
Old 05-25-08, 02:07 PM
jcat_350
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by RI-Lex
man don't put a cheap exhaust on, when the time is right one will show up here for 3 bills you can get a borla
haha nah man you misunderstood. I dont mean cheap as in no-name ebay bull****. I just mean a less expensive, used (or well-loved) setup that i wont have to spend a ton of coin on. There aren't really any shops around me who would weld mufflers in cheap so I'm looking for a decent used bolt-on setup.

BUMP! magnaflow deal didnt work out....BUMP BUMP BUMP
Old 05-25-08, 02:08 PM
jcat_350
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by GlobeCLK
I have 2 genuine APEXi N1s (universal Turbo type with 115mm tip) with custom piping to bolt onto my GS300's stock midpipe. I will be taking them off soon, but I once bottomed out my car really hard, and the tarmac ripped the edge of the canister and made a small opening, nothing a muffler shop can't weld together for $10 bucks. Otherwise the exhaust is in perfect working condition.

haha how cheap is cheap....youd have to ship them cross country
Old 05-25-08, 07:15 PM
jcat_350
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by GlobeCLK

pics? id like to see the apexi logo and how bad the cut is
Old 05-25-08, 09:15 PM
L3XOTIC
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Get some Magnaflwos off Amazon.com for like $214/shipped for both. Then have a shop make custom pipes and badabing badaboom.
Old 05-25-08, 10:42 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jcat_GS3
pics? id like to see the apexi logo and how bad the cut is
PM sent. thanks.
Old 05-27-08, 10:15 AM
jcat_350
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by L3XOTIC
Get some Magnaflwos off Amazon.com for like $214/shipped for both. Then have a shop make custom pipes and badabing badaboom.
haha therein lies the problem. there aren't any shops around here that would do that for anything less than an outrageous price. The average number for 2 magnaflows + welding was around $478 plus tax.
Old 05-31-08, 07:12 PM
jcat_350
Lexus Champion

BUMP BUMP BUMP! i have a line on an L-tuned setup possibly but still want to see if any other options are attractive enough