FT: RMM F/R/Sides, Veilside, Tein... Colorado or surrounding areas only!

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-08, 09:35 PM
juslaxn25
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FT: RMM F/R/Sides, Veilside, Tein... Colorado or surrounding areas only!

I am preping to take my 2001 Lexus GS 300 back to stock body... i have some very specific body panels and suspension items that i am looking for.
Items i have that i am looking to trade + cash for are (i will rate them from 1-10 in condition next to the part) I dont really want to deal with parts that dont match my paint just for simplicity reasons... sorry, and i would prefer the suspension come off the same year, but wont be too picky; here is what i am looking to get:

- Rod Millen Front bumper (5), Rear bumper(8), Side Skirts (8) (all painted the OEM silver)
- Veilside fiberglass hood (9) also painted with retro fitted USDM front grille
- Tien Coilovers in great shape and EDFC compatible, not sure of the make or exact model, these were on the car when it was purchased. need the stock struts, springs, etc...

I am currently looking for these parts in the same paint color to trade for...
I dont really want to do the work pulling off the bumpers and putting the OEM ones on, but if you are interested in these and know someone who would be willing to do it, i am open to suggestions...
The cash difference would be up to the individual, i am not sure what these parts are worth but i dont plan on ripping anyone off, mainly because i need the car back to stock for trade in and figured i would give some club guys at it before the dealership does nothing with them. the car is going in at the end of JAN. so i am trying to get a small head start on this... Dont want to ship, mainly due to time, if your interested and out of state, it would be up to you to figure out the details...
EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS!!! i hardly check my pms, but will get back quicker with an email....
Old 01-06-08, 10:09 PM
Ay-nako
Stop the Copy!

Received 111 Likes on 52 Posts

id love to get that veilside hood from you let me know please!
Old 01-06-08, 11:56 PM
FinLIFE
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts

let me start of by saying that you are very picky having such little post count. I do believe you have to post prices for items you are selling and also for high dollar items you must have someone else vouch for you otherwise this thread will get closed. Also an email address would help for those who wish to contact you via email
Old 01-07-08, 07:10 AM
UncleRay
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I think he's trading his items, for your stock items o.o SO there's no sale here.

Could I see pictures of these please?
Rod Millen Front bumper (5), Rear bumper(8), Side Skirts (8) (all painted the OEM silver)

What color code were they painted?
Old 01-07-08, 07:47 AM
juslaxn25
Driver School Candidate

Ay-nako; if your willing for things to be arranged, id be willing to trade for an oem hood... but that would be up to you...

GS4 CS; i completely agree that i am being a little picky, but with the amount of time, i have no real choice... if you are concerned about my integrity, please look at nasioc.com under the screen name nicholas mouyos, that will prove that i have done many online forum transactions and vouch for my integrity... i understand the concern, i was scammed out of a $600 intercooler for my last car... it sucked, the guy was in NJ, and the police told me to shove it... definitly a bummer...

GS400; i am trading for stock items, but i would like to get a little cash for the aftermarket parts, as far as price, give me your best offer really on the bumpers and sides, the veilside hood will be the only part that will cost some one some bux if they want it.
link to pics:

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=311964

Email address is:

juslaxn25@aol.com

sorry about that... any other questions, please let me know...
Nick
Old 01-07-08, 01:40 PM
Ay-nako
Stop the Copy!

Originally Posted by juslaxn25
Ay-nako; if your willing for things to be arranged, id be willing to trade for an oem hood... but that would be up to you...
Nick

im a little confused how much cash would i have to give to you then? and just wondering did you buy Type A's car-- i tried to buy his hood off of him but he wanted way too much cash for it at the time... new is 750 and he wanted 650 for it..

plain and simple we are just trading hoods or?

-david
Old 01-07-08, 01:44 PM
Ay-nako
Stop the Copy!

- Tien Coilovers in great shape and EDFC compatible, not sure of the make or exact model, these were on the car when it was purchased. need the stock struts, springs, etc...

Nick also i didnt see this but ive got stock shocks and springs and aftermarket shocks and springs as well... let me know too!
Old 01-07-08, 04:15 PM
juslaxn25
Driver School Candidate

Ay-nako: I tell you what, drop me a best offer for both the hood and the suspension... if you would, add shipping for both, i know that shipping a hood, could be tough and an oversized item costs a bit more than just some springs... like i said, it is going away, so any cash is good than the dealership getting it, ya know... i'd be willing to take either suspension, let me know what your thinking... also it says black onyx i dont really want to ship or paint on either end of this... but i'd be willing to ship if you dont mind working with me a bit, but i dont want to deal with the hassle of painting... but we may be able to work something on the tiens
Old 01-07-08, 04:47 PM
Ay-nako
Stop the Copy!

well we can figure something out for the coil overs then
Old 01-07-08, 06:08 PM
milky
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how much would you want for the RMM rear?
Old 01-07-08, 11:56 PM
UncleRay
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I'll take the Rear and front bumpers and side skirts only if the paint code is 199.
Old 01-08-08, 12:26 AM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

are you going to sell them straight now? Seems like people are asking for pieces directly.
Old 01-08-08, 03:31 AM
GRAND_LS 4
3UZ-FEEEE

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

You either trade straight up, or post prices per forum rules. There is just no other way. Please post prices, or declare trade terms within 12 hours.
Old 01-08-08, 11:59 AM
Ay-nako
Stop the Copy!

pm sent nick for trading suspension parts... i think i might just drive up to you if you dont mind... ive got a friend who is working a temp job up in colorado..

-david
Old 01-08-08, 12:52 PM
L3XOTIC
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ill BUY your sideskirts. PM ME price shipped to 94568 which is DUBLIN, CALIFORNIA right away!

Quick Reply: FT: RMM F/R/Sides, Veilside, Tein... Colorado or surrounding areas only!