WTB Passenger Side View Mirror Glass

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-06, 05:35 PM
aerografik
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB Passenger Side View Mirror Glass

Well, first off hello to all for the first time. I'm new to the club, i was previously down with 240sx.org, but had to step over to what i really wanted which was the GS.

Well unfortunately someone hit my baby the other day and I had to replace my headlights along with my bumper and driver side fender, but the day of the accident i was so pissed that i zoomed through a narrow spot trying to get the car to the body shop (should never drive emotionally, lol) and I ended up cracking my passenger side mirror, assembly glass and all. This is actually my second time replacing it, the first time a damn buss side swiped me and did the same. So I had an extra housing from last time, so right now im in desperate need of the glass alone. I know that the 00-05 should be the same cause the one i had on my car now was from a 03 gs430 and it fit perfectly, so if anyone has an extra passenger side glass laying around i would be more than happy to pick it up a.s.a.p. I pipcked up the car today and it looks crazy crispy, i lucked out with finding this new body guy here in brooklyn NY, and he's very affordable. He matched my paint on the money, I have to go back saturday for a sand down and a compound, so I'm trying to get the glass before then. I check previous posts on this matter, and I also did my researcha and i think it goes for about 150 or so new, but Im not really trying to spend that if i dont have to. If anyone can help with this matter I'd be most appreciative.