Complete Yakima Roof Rack system with 2 Steelhead bike mounts. LIKE NEW!

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-04, 05:41 PM
AWay
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Complete Yakima Roof Rack system with 2 Steelhead bike mounts. LIKE NEW!

Used for about 2 weeks on top of my 2000 GS300 before I sold it. I stopped shuttling my bikes back and forth so I hardly had use for it. Took it off before I sold my car and now have the racks for sale.

Complete system ready to go includes: Base system, Q towers, (2) 48" round bars, 44" fairing, (2) Steelhead bike mounts, Q clips to fit all second gen GS's, 6 core locks with keys for towers and bike mounts, and all original instructions.

The system is still currently assembled as you can see in the pics, so if you buy it all you'd have to do is put it on your car and clamp down the towers. Simple.

Fit's other makes and models but you'd need to buy different Q clips which are model specific. ($40 for the set)

Everything is in BRAND NEW condition since it was installed for such a short period of time. No scratches or knicks or sick bug splats. Basically a new set of racks for $100 less than new.

Bought online for $434.40 before shipping from Rackattack.com if you want to price it out yourself.

You can go there or to Yakima.com to check out exactly whats what, but basically a roof rack system with 2 bike mounts than hold bikes with their front wheels removed. The racks can obviously be used with additional attachments like snowboards, skis or surfboards, but mine specifically comes with the two bike attachments.

Asking $330 picked up. I prefer local pickup since shipping them can get expensive. (i've shipped an older Thule set in the past). I will ship them however if the buyer wants to pay for it. Located in Lansdale PA, 19446 for people wanting to come get them.

Email me at Bmwracer8@aol.com with any questions.

Here's what we're talking about...

Thanks!
Old 10-08-04, 11:30 AM
AWay
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump. Someone make me an offer i can't refuse!