JDM Body Kit - H&R Springs + MORE

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-04, 02:29 PM
TLEX
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JDM Body Kit - H&R Springs + MORE

Hello everybody. Sorry, I've been away for a while so I couldn't answer any of your emails. I’m back and still trying to get rid of extra parts from my GS.

1) JDM Body Kit - The front and rear spoilers are lip-spoiler type and attach to the original bumpers. The side skirts are replacements. This kit is made of polyurethane and already painted Alpine Silver. The front lip has obvious rock chips on it (the body shop can easily paint it for you). The driver side skirt has a little scratch on it ( I hit something on the road). This kit doesn’t sit too low to the ground and gives the GS a “classy” look. I originally bought this kit for $1,700. Edit: only front and sides are available
========== $1,200 ==========
========== $900 ==========
========== $850 ==========

Link To Installed Body Kit Pics: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...threadid=80728

2) Greddy Power Extreme Cat-Back Exhaust System - This system includes two mufflers and a Y-pipe. The bottom of the mufflers have scrapes on them ( can’t tell unless you stick your head completely under). The tip sizes are 4.5” inches. The pipes are 70mm. This, in my opinion, is the most aggressive sounding system out there. The sound is very deep and throaty. And at WOT it sounds like a MONSTER!
========== $400 ==========
========== $375 ==========
========== SOLD ==========

3) H&R Lowering Springs - These springs lower the car approximately 1.4” front and 1.3” rear. It’s a pretty decent drop along with a comfortable ride. I have had these springs on my car for a little over a year.
========== $150 ==========
========== $130 ==========
========== $110 ==========

4) SRT Intake System - This is for the GS 400/430. It doesn't have the ECU though. The ecu was taken out by my dealership because they said their was a bad chip in it. So, I am just selling the intake and heat shield. If you would like to buy the ECU separately from Swift Racing, it is only about $170. Without the ECU your car will run lean and will have a hesitation when you floor it. So, I would recommend you to get the ECU or an air/fuel ratio controller such as the Apex S-AFC. I also painted it a dark graphite-gray color.
========== $115 ==========
========== $100 ==========

5) Head Light (passenger side) - This head light is non-HID. Its been weathered on so a little polishing will do the trick.
========== $200 ==========
========== $170 ==========

6) Rear Tail Light 98-00 (passenger side) - The wire harness and bulbs are included. This light has some little scratches on it. It is painted all red.
========== $75 ==========
========== $60 ==========
========== $50 ==========

7) “L” Emblem - I don’t know what Lexus model or car this emblem is from but it’s a little bigger than my GS “L” emblem.
========== $15 ==========
========== $10 ==========

Note: These prices do not include shipping. I would rather sell these locally but I will ship also. Shipping prices will vary.

Thanks.
Tommy

Last edited by TLEX; 10-05-04 at 11:54 PM.
Old 10-02-04, 02:36 PM
abboushi
Lexus Test Driver

dibs on emblem and springs,
please check PM
Old 10-02-04, 03:38 PM
Gs430Boi
Lead Lap

i want the kit but i also need the rear do you know where i can find it or do you still have the rear thanks
sam
Old 10-03-04, 01:15 AM
TLEX
Lead Lap

Sam,

Sorry, I do not have the rear anymore. I don't know if you can buy it separately but you can try to contact Carson Toyota to check.

Thanks.
Tommy
Old 10-03-04, 05:47 PM
vulaevu
Pole Position

Im looking for the kit also. Still for sale?
Old 10-04-04, 09:19 AM
xGSxDUBZx
Driver School Candidate

Default Re: JDM Body Kit - H&R Springs + MORE

Originally posted by TLEX
Hello everybody. Sorry, I've been away for a while so I couldn't answer any of your emails. I’m back and still trying to get rid of extra parts from my GS.

1) JDM Body Kit - The front and rear spoilers are lip-spoiler type and attach to the original bumpers. The side skirts are replacements. This kit is made of polyurethane and already painted Alpine Silver. The front lip has obvious rock chips on it (the body shop can easily paint it for you). The driver side skirt has a little scratch on it ( I hit something on the road). This kit doesn’t sit too low to the ground and gives the GS a “classy” look. I originally bought this kit for $1,700. Edit: only front and sides are available
========== $1,200 ==========
========== $900 ==========
========== $850 ==========

Link To Installed Body Kit Pics: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...threadid=80728

2) Greddy Power Extreme Cat-Back Exhaust System - This system includes two mufflers and a Y-pipe. The bottom of the mufflers have scrapes on them ( can’t tell unless you stick your head completely under). The tip sizes are 4.5” inches. The pipes are 70mm. This, in my opinion, is the most aggressive sounding system out there. The sound is very deep and throaty. And at WOT it sounds like a MONSTER!
========== $400 ==========
========== $375 ==========

3) H&R Lowering Springs - These springs lower the car approximately 1.4” front and 1.3” rear. It’s a pretty decent drop along with a comfortable ride. I have had these springs on my car for a little over a year.
========== $150 ==========
========== $110 ==========

4) SRT Intake System - This is for the GS 400/430. It doesn't have the ECU though. The ecu was taken out by my dealership because they said their was a bad chip in it. So, I am just selling the intake and heat shield. If you would like to buy the ECU separately from Swift Racing, it is only about $170. Without the ECU your car will run lean and will have a hesitation when you floor it. So, I would recommend you to get the ECU or an air/fuel ratio controller such as the Apex S-AFC. I also painted it a dark graphite-gray color.
========== $115 ==========

5) Head Light (passenger side) - This head light is non-HID. Its been weathered on so a little polishing will do the trick.
========== $200 ==========
========== $170 ==========

6) Rear Tail Light 98-00 (passenger side) - The wire harness and bulbs are included. This light has some little scratches on it. It is painted all red.
========== $75 ==========
========== $60 ==========
========== $50 ==========

7) “L” Emblem - I don’t know what Lexus model or car this emblem is from but it’s a little bigger than my GS “L” emblem.
========== $15 ==========
========== $10 ==========

Note: These prices do not include shipping. I would rather sell these locally but I will ship also. Shipping prices will vary.

Thanks.
Tommy

DO YOU STILL HAVE THE PASS> HEADLIGHT?

What part of Cali. are you from? I'm from the Bay Area.
Old 10-04-04, 10:05 AM
TLEX
Lead Lap

xGSxDUBZx
You got email.
Old 10-05-04, 09:15 AM
RRocket
Lexus Test Driver

Received 84 Likes on 65 Posts

PM/E-mail Sent!!
Old 10-05-04, 09:37 AM
vulaevu
Pole Position

$500 shipped for front and sides since thats all you have left ..
Old 10-05-04, 12:13 PM
TLEX
Lead Lap

Originally posted by vulaevu
$500 shipped for front and sides since thats all you have left ..

I think $850 is a pretty reasonable price for these three pieces since the four-piece kit cost about $1600.
Old 10-05-04, 12:17 PM
TLEX
Lead Lap

Emblem and H&R springs are sold! Thanks Rashed.

Last edited by TLEX; 10-05-04 at 11:57 PM.
Old 10-05-04, 01:22 PM
abboushi
Lexus Test Driver

thanks again tom, and nice to meet you.
Old 10-05-04, 01:44 PM
svt5150
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Where in Cali are you?
Old 10-05-04, 06:50 PM
abboushi
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by svt5150
Where in Cali are you?
he is in pleasonton (dublin) CA which is 1hr 40min away from us in sac. and i met him in Fairfield which is 1 hour from both sides (it was a little headache but not bad) i would've just shipped it but I had no $$ in Paypal.
he is a great sellet btw.