Tein Edfc Like New

Old 01-04-04, 11:08 PM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Tein Edfc Like New-SOLD

Purchased 5 weeks ago. In like new condition. Has everything including original box.

I paid 345.00 to my door.

Sell for $285.00 SHIPPED within US.

SERIOUS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I accept checks (14 BUSINESS day waiting period after I RECEIVE the check)
I accept Paypal ONLY if you have a CONFIRMED account and a CONFIRMED address and the account is older than 6 months old (may consider other if you have been a CL member for a while)
I accept US Money Order
Cash is as good as money, so if your local, I accept cash only!!!!!!!

SOLD

Last edited by Pearlpower; 01-05-04 at 09:07 PM.
Old 01-05-04, 04:06 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 193 Likes on 107 Posts

I am very much interested in this but am not sure how useful it is. Just curious to know why you are selling it so fast? I remember reading your thread 5 weeks ago when you bought the Tein Flex and I noticed that you are selling that too. Too bad I got mine already otherwise I would have taken that off your hands.

Please let me know if you did not like the EDFC or exactly why you are getting rid of it so fast. I love the fact that I would be able to adjust the suspension from inside the car. Does it offer both adjustments that are possible with the Tein Flex -
1. Ride/height adjustment and
2. shock damping force adjustment?

Please let me know asap! Thanks!
Old 01-05-04, 06:12 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Pearl, i know someone that just purchased the CSs for his 95 SC, could this be used with them?

Just want to make sure the EDFC is not application specific!
Old 01-05-04, 09:23 AM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally posted by Hameed
Does it offer both adjustments that are possible with the Tein Flex -
1. Ride/height adjustment and
2. shock damping force adjustment?
EDFC only controls 2.

Originally posted by DGOT20s
Hey Pearl, i know someone that just purchased the CSs for his 95 SC, could this be used with them?

Just want to make sure the EDFC is not application specific!
It should work. The EDFC is car specific (there are only 3 or 4 models to cover the different cars, mostly motor size) but not coilover specific. The CS is controllable by the EDFC. Check on the Tein site to see if the SC and the GS use the same EDFC.
Old 01-05-04, 09:26 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Originally posted by Neo
EDFC only controls 2.
Thanks Chris! Is it worth getting this mod?

For those who have it, is it worth it - meaning how often do you actually adjust your suspension?
Old 01-05-04, 09:38 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

For those who have it, is it worth it - meaning how often do you actually adjust your suspension?
Hey Ham, happy new year!

I'm gonna link a post that my buddy with the 95 SC started and you can check it out. Since you do things like the Dragon run, yet have young children, i think the EDFC is good for you, you can set different rates of dampening and change on the fly!!

Give me a minute man.

Pearl, I'll point my boy in this direction!
Old 01-05-04, 09:51 AM
Neo
The One

I don't adjust it too often but for me it is like the seating settings, different settings for different situations. When my family is in the car, I'd like it at a softer setting. When I am by myself, I am at a different setting. Periodically, when I hit a stretch of road that I'd like to "test", it would have been nice to tweak the settings a bit too. I just got mine put in a few weeks ago but did not do a lot of driving over the holidays.

It is easy enough to adjust the settings without the EDFC if it is just a before-you-go adjustment. I just don't want to have to crawl into the trunk everytime I need to shuttle the family around (and to set it back when it is just me). If you ever want to do on the fly changes, then you would need the EDFC. Although, I think this latter scenario happens very infrequently if at all for many people.

So like any other value-added item, you will have to evaluate if the adjustment features are worth ~$300 to you and your lifestyle. Some people like having gadgets, too. Nothing wrong with that. I found it useful to get and still have not regretted it.

Last edited by Neo; 01-05-04 at 09:52 AM.
Old 01-05-04, 09:53 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Hameed, here is a link to the thread that I was talking about

EDFC question link
Old 01-05-04, 10:12 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Originally posted by Neo
I don't adjust it too often but for me it is like the seating settings, different settings for different situations. When my family is in the car, I'd like it at a softer setting. When I am by myself, I am at a different setting. Periodically, when I hit a stretch of road that I'd like to "test", it would have been nice to tweak the settings a bit too. I just got mine put in a few weeks ago but did not do a lot of driving over the holidays.

It is easy enough to adjust the settings without the EDFC if it is just a before-you-go adjustment. I just don't want to have to crawl into the trunk everytime I need to shuttle the family around (and to set it back when it is just me). If you ever want to do on the fly changes, then you would need the EDFC. Although, I think this latter scenario happens very infrequently if at all for many people.

So like any other value-added item, you will have to evaluate if the adjustment features are worth ~$300 to you and your lifestyle. Some people like having gadgets, too. Nothing wrong with that. I found it useful to get and still have not regretted it.
You have sold me!! PearlPower I want it!!! I was first to respond to your thread, so I have first dibs on it!!!
Originally posted by DGOT20s
Hameed, here is a link to the thread that I was talking about

EDFC question link
Thanks D!!! I think it is worth it for the cool gadget factor, plus I would like to change the settings a few times and the thought of crawling into the trunk is not very appealing. Will the STB's still be able to go on the tops of the suspension towers? I have the TRD STB in front and the Cusco STB in the back
Old 01-05-04, 10:32 AM
Neo
The One

Thanks D!!! I think it is worth it for the cool gadget factor, plus I would like to change the settings a few times and the thought of crawling into the trunk is not very appealing. Will the STB's still be able to go on the tops of the suspension towers? I have the TRD STB in front and the Cusco STB in the back
Crawling in is not that bad. Until now, I found it useful to leave the clips off so I can just peel back the coverings.

As for the STBs, you will have to lose the TRD. There is just no space there. I barely have room with my UGO. As far as I know, the UGO (barely) and the RMM are the only 2 STBs that will work. My rear UGO fits too. I don't know enough about how the Cusco fits to say about the rear.
Old 01-05-04, 08:37 PM
nextlevelcoupe
Lexus Test Driver

is this unit still available?
Old 01-05-04, 08:37 PM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic

Folks, I have received alot of request on this item. A sales is pending for the first person to respond to me which was shortly after posting. If it does not go through by this evening, I will contact the second person listed above.
thank you for your interest
Lee

Last edited by Pearlpower; 01-05-04 at 08:37 PM.
Old 01-05-04, 09:06 PM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic

SOLD!!!! Under original terms. Thank you Jeff. Thank you for to all that were interested. In fairness I had to go in order from those that either PM'd or posted. I am sure everyone understands.
Lee

Last edited by Pearlpower; 01-05-04 at 09:07 PM.
Old 01-06-04, 05:28 AM
Letsride

Received 52 Likes on 46 Posts