*** 4sale Aristo Jdm Black Wood Kit !!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-03, 04:19 PM
Lexobenz
Pit Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lightbulb *** 4sale Aristo Jdm Black Wood Kit !!!!!!

Look what I have!! A RARE & UNIQUE JDM Toyota Aristo Blackwood 5 Piece kit. Kit includes 4 door inserts and 1 (Rhd) center console. This center console has a one-of-a-Kind (1st I've seen?) Aristo plaque.. (fyi: plaque seems to be a metal sticker-type thing applied OVER the clear coat..so if you don't like it, it appears you can peel it off) ... I'll say it so everyone doesn't ask.. I'm told (& have seen pics) there will be a small "1/4" gap on the left side of where the wood console butts up against the vynl upper dash.. Please be aware..Also as seen in my gallery there is 1 VERY small nick in one of the door inserts.

$330.00 SHIPPED!!! .. Also for those who are "worried"...I have 183+ Ebay and 50+ Paypal verified transactions.. Paypal purchases considered 1st.(if necessary I could set up a private Ebay auction..Buyer pays ebay Fees) Also I purchased AZLEX's wheels off thim on this board...If that makes you feel any better PAYPAL or US Postal M.O. .. Email with any ?'s not already answered in this post.. Thanks
Old 12-11-03, 05:11 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

too bad the center console doesn't fit
Old 12-11-03, 05:44 PM
Lexobenz
Pit Crew

Yo, Try not to scare people off....People who are not familiar with the RHD center console and saw your post might take you "Literally" There have been a few CL members that have had these kit's in thier cars & they don't mind the fit.... it does fit %99 ... Anyway it's a great deal for any1 interested.. Plus no waiting for overseas shipping.. as it's right here in the USA........
Old 12-11-03, 09:05 PM
hitechgs3t
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Lexobenz...this is my jdm blackwood on my car...I hope this help you sell it better ...after all now they can see how it look

Old 12-11-03, 11:50 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally posted by Lexobenz
Yo, Try not to scare people off....People who are not familiar with the RHD center console and saw your post might take you "Literally" There have been a few CL members that have had these kit's in thier cars & they don't mind the fit.... it does fit %99 ... Anyway it's a great deal for any1 interested.. Plus no waiting for overseas shipping.. as it's right here in the USA........
oh nonono, sorry man i wasn't trying to mean that at all. i was saying it in general, coz' i know the mismatch in the center console is what making a lot of people still holding their breaths
Old 12-12-03, 04:32 AM
Lexobenz
Pit Crew

Thumbs up

Romini: No prob, I just didn't want people who didn't know too much bout' the kit to misunderstand... & 2001HitechGS, Goodlookin' for posting the pic... it looks Good!
Old 12-12-03, 07:37 AM
hitechgs3t
Lead Lap

no problem lexbenzo
Old 12-12-03, 10:51 AM
wutdeheck
Driver School Candidate

Default ...

Is it me or does there seems to be 2 cut outs missing on the Console too? I have 2 for the heated seats, 1 for the power/snow and one for the VSC....
Old 12-12-03, 11:09 AM
Letsride

Received 52 Likes on 46 Posts

Thats for a vehicle without heated seats.
Old 12-12-03, 01:06 PM
Lexobenz
Pit Crew

Lightbulb

Yeah, I noticed too... It's not a prob 4 people w/ Heated seats though... All it takes is Masking tape & a dremel/or similar tool (anything to make 2 holes)... Simple even for your Novice D-i-Y'er ... Similar cut outs have been made by benz owners who add options not originally installed in their cars... Piece O' Cake..
Old 12-15-03, 06:02 AM
Lexobenz
Pit Crew

My price is listed, But I will entertain any Reasonable offers... With all of the people that were interested in this kit.. I really can't believe I still have it do something nice for your GS for christmas... Just think of all of the good times you've had together..and think of all the ladies he's helped you pick up ... isn't it time you returned the favor...
Old 12-15-03, 08:39 AM
TerryTCL
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by Lexobenz
My price is listed, But I will entertain any Reasonable offers... With all of the people that were interested in this kit.. I really can't believe I still have it do something nice for your GS for christmas... Just think of all of the good times you've had together..and think of all the ladies he's helped you pick up ... isn't it time you returned the favor...

you have a PM
Old 12-15-03, 08:51 AM
Lexobenz
Pit Crew

Arrow

Terry.. U gotz PM .. I love these Icons
Old 12-17-03, 05:31 AM
Lexobenz
Pit Crew

Exclamation PRICE LOWERED!!

Terry, What's up? I never heard from you? ... Anyway, $$ PRICE LOWERED $$ 310. Shipping included...
XMAS is soon approaching... make yourself truly happy this Xmas... & pick this up... You'll be the only one in you're whole hood with this kit......You owe it to yourself ....
Old 12-21-03, 09:51 AM
Lexobenz
Pit Crew

Talking PRICE DROP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PRICE REDUCTION!!! NEW $ 289 Shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was asking $330 .......... ACT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

Quick Reply: *** 4sale Aristo Jdm Black Wood Kit !!!!!!