WA GAB Revo II Suspension Kit w/ Box and Owner's Manual $1500

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-10, 07:14 PM
UstaOwn1
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GAB Revo II Suspension Kit w/ Box and Owner's Manual $1500

This listing is for one set of GAB Coil Overs made for the Lexus Model IS-300 years 2000-2005. I used to own a 2002 IS-300 where these were installed for a period of approximately 2 years. I purchased them brand new and had them professionally installed and uninstalled. They are in used but good condition. I've had a lot of different cars and a lot of different suspension systems, but the GAB system is amazing! It felt more firm, but just as smooth as the original Lexus suspension, but also offers Camber adjustment, variable lowering, and dampening adjustments on all four coils. This is BY FAR the best kit I've ever owned for any car.

On it's highest setting, it's about an inch lower than stock ride, but you can also dump it to hug your rims. Because there is some limited camber adjustment, you aren't going to tear through your tires as quickly just because you want everything to look good. The ride quality goes from sporty to outright racecar rigid. While installed on my car, I used it for casual driving to and from work, and never tracked the car. They aren't overworked in any way, but are a phenomenal value for you. I also have the original box and manual for the springs, so if you don't mind a little dirt, these things are like brand new!

The information on the box is as follows:

GAB REVOLUTION STROKE WAGON RIDE-HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE SUSPENSION KIT GAB SPORTS REVO STROKE II. GKS 11.9 WINGS JAPAN.

I'm basing my price off of an appraisal from a local tuner shop associate, but I am open to any and all reasonable offers. I paid $2000 for these brand new plus installation. You'll also notice in my pictures a carbon fiber JIC Magic Suspension Project front strut tower bar, as well as a full Red Kit lower front and rear sway bars. I don't remember the brand of the Sway Bars, but they are the same red color as the GAB Coil Overs, so perhaps they are the same company.. I'm not sure. I believe that I paid $350 for the Strut Bar and $400 for both the Sway Bars. They are in incredible (but dirty) condition, and I will be selling those as well. ($250 for the Strut Bar and $275 for the pair of Sway Bars). I would prefer to sell them all to the same person and will make it worth your while financially to do so, but I understand that maybe you need all the parts, and maybe you don't.

I'm looking to sell ASAP, as I'm about to head out of town for a month starting at the end of next week. I prefer Paypal, to ensure the safety of your investment, and will ship via Fedex/Kinkos upon receiving payment. I don't know what shipping will be exactly, so I'll obtain a quote as soon as I get your shipping information.

I know that I'm new to Club Lexus, but I have a good selling reputation in other websites more known for buying and selling. And using an online payment method like Paypal will leave a great electronic trail.

Thanks for looking, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

P.S.- I've got a ton more pictures of these coil overs and my other parts available, I'd be more than happy to email anybody interested, or answer any questions via phone, email, thread or private messages.

-Noah
Attached Thumbnails GAB Revo II Suspension Kit w/ Box and Owner's Manual 00-dsc01496.jpg   GAB Revo II Suspension Kit w/ Box and Owner's Manual 00-dsc01497.jpg   GAB Revo II Suspension Kit w/ Box and Owner's Manual 00-dsc01498.jpg   GAB Revo II Suspension Kit w/ Box and Owner's Manual 00-dsc01499.jpg   GAB Revo II Suspension Kit w/ Box and Owner's Manual 00-dsc01500.jpg  

Old 04-09-10, 07:23 PM
UstaOwn1
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So, I just did the reasonable thing and checked out the box that I have for the sway bar set, and it's the L Tuned brand. That jogged my memory, I got them at the dealership (Lexus of Fife in Tacoma, WA) right around the time that I bought my car back in 2002. They are not GAB.