CA FREE or RAFFLE: JDM Aristo Headlights.....please read

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-15, 04:52 PM
kene
Lead Lap

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default FREE or RAFFLE: JDM Aristo Headlights.....please read

I am giving for free or "raffling" (if there is more than one person interested) a jdm aristo headlight set. All the recipient needs to do is pay $5.00 (yes five) for my time + what ever shipping costs are to their address/zip code. (probably ~$15)
The item is currently in Los Angeles, with the zip code 90012.

I just got my car back from the body shop, and I had a new set of headlights installed. I am getting rid of the old ones.

Considering they are JDM Aristo Headlights, and have been modified even better, I find it hard to throw them away.

On this set, the driver side has a crack, and an open segment on the bottom. It can be clear glued, and the medium scuffs can be buffed out.
The passenger side(right) is almost perfect, but has a chip on the circular section of the mounting tab closest to the grill.

Both sides are internally modified with the illumination cutoff line having been removed. So when you turn on the lights against a wall at night, there is a perfect circle, and not a half circle. So you get full projection instead of half projection.

Also both lenses have been cleared with the 3M lens clearing kit. And then further modified with an application of MinWax Spal Urethane UV clear coat and mineral spirits in a 1:1 mix ratio and applied with a lint free cloth.
Keep in mind the car had been sitting in the sun for 4 months, so the lenses show no signs of yellowing, but are a bit dusty/dirty. I did wipe them down a bit with a rag.

1) If there is only one person interested by 6/1/15, then the set will go to that person.
2) If there is more than one person, then all parties will pick a number, and a raffle will be done with dice.
3) payment will be through paypal.

If interested, please say so here on the post, and pick a number from 1 to 1000 just in case for raffle purposes.

If there is no interest at all by 6/2/15, then I will throw them away.

Now for the pictures:

Last edited by kene; 06-02-15 at 07:37 AM.
Old 05-31-15, 04:55 PM
kene
Lead Lap

driver side is on the right of pic...see the cracked bottom.

driver side, cracked bottom.

Old 05-31-15, 04:59 PM
kene
Lead Lap

driver side cracked bottom bend of lense

driver side closer look

chipped mounting points (right under the cars front grill). Not an issue to mount, because the stock bolt used has a large enough washer to hold these points in place

Last edited by kene; 05-31-15 at 05:11 PM.
Old 06-01-15, 12:13 PM
kene
Lead Lap

if interested please say so here on the post, and pick a number from 1 to 1000 just in case for raffle purposes.

(sorry forgot to mention)
Old 06-02-15, 07:50 AM
kene
Lead Lap

This offer has ended. working with interested member. mods if you need to, please close.