93 GS300 part out

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-07, 03:32 PM
Epik
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 93 GS300 part out

Selling off my un-needed factory parts and some performance items that are being upgraded on my drift GS300.

Prices are OBO, and the proceeds are going toward finishing this thing finally.

Rear Power window motors and regulators. Includes the complete door harnesses.. no switches though. $100.00 each side.**DRIVERS SIDE REAR SOLD** Worked perfectly.

Intank Walbro 255 fuel pump. Includes the hanger and plate from my stock tank so all you have to do is pull yours out and plug mine in.. no mess.. $100.00**SOLD**

Passenger side airbag. Brown in color. $50.00

Factory power sunroof. Complete unit, including the entire tray that bolts under the headliner to the roof. The glass is cracked and has been since I bought the car 5 yrs ago, no leaks. Perfect for someone that has a burned out motor and needs parts.. bolt your glass into this assembly and you're good to go. $175.00. If interested, reply here for a shipping quote via fedex ground to your zip.

93 GS300 2jzge auto ECU.. yours burned out? Need a core? $50.00

APEX'i SAFC2 D1 Limited Edition. Special white illumination, and gold/beige casing. Comes with stickers. This one is $160. FIRM**SOLD**

I also have various computers from the control functions of the car.. ABS, airbag modules..etc. You tell me if you need it and what it is worth. Here is the SRS (airbag ecu) from the center console
and here is the ABS ecu

Remember prices are OBO, except the SAFC2 and shipping is to be paid by buyer. Shipping is insured and by USPS or Fedex Ground, tracking #s provided. I accept PayPal.

Thanks, Jeff

Last edited by Epik; 12-27-07 at 05:50 AM. Reason: pix added
Old 12-08-07, 07:52 AM
Fash00
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

glad i caught this quick.I still need drivers side rear door motor and regulator and tracks and all.Also will still take that fuel pump will sent payment on the 18th if thats ok
Old 12-08-07, 10:55 AM
greekman
Driver School Candidate

I have problems with my heater ac and other controls and was told it was my computer???? I have put in new compressor thermostat alternator battery I have no idea what to do next except try computer and or brain. Mine is a 1993sc I also need a driver side door panel attachment system. Greekman
Old 12-08-07, 11:44 AM
Abear
Lexus Test Driver

Man, I saw the part out and I got scared for a second, thought you were leaving us.
Good luck with the sales bro.
Old 12-08-07, 03:20 PM
Kaiser
Lexus Champion

Jeff - I need a driver side rear door power lock actuator. Mine died.
Old 12-09-07, 11:05 AM
Epik
Lexus Champion

Kaiser.. rear power door lock actuator. Check. Or rather, I'll check inside the door, I pretty much gutted it and dont remember seeing an actuator.. where is it located? Right behind the door handle? I'll also send that plastic shifter surround you asked for, I'm not going to use it after all... we'll figure the money out. Any word on the V-bands?

Fash.. The regulator/motor/harness etc is all I have for sale. I'm still using the window tracks themselves to align the window and hold it up without the regulators in place. I'll host a pic and post up so you know for sure and we are on the same page. Sounds good for the fuel pump on the 18th. if you buy both, of course I'll combine them and save you some shipping. Let me know when you need my paypal info.

Greekman.. I have a heater controls unit you are welcome to.. say $50.00? Buy it and the ECU and they're yours for $100.00 shipped. Hmm.. just noticed you said SC, mine is a 93 GS300. ECU should work, but heater controls will not.

Jeff
Old 12-09-07, 11:28 AM
Kaiser
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by greekman
I have problems with my heater ac and other controls and was told it was my computer???? I have put in new compressor thermostat alternator battery I have no idea what to do next except try computer and or brain. Mine is a 1993sc I also need a driver side door panel attachment system. Greekman
If you can, do this test. Turn the ignition on while holding the AUTO button and the air flow button(two under auto with pictures of a car on it.) Trouble codes should appear on the little screen. Get the code(s) and let me know what it is(are) and I'll tell you what the manual says.

Jeff - wont' hear on the V bands till tomorrow.
Old 12-10-07, 05:21 AM
Epik
Lexus Champion

sounds good Chris. Nice info on that self diagnosis.. If you have the GS FSM, I may need some schematics to help clean up my wiring and move the fuse box. I removed a lot of components and I'm pulling out the wiring that went to all those things too... radio, heater.. ABS.. airbags..etc.
Old 12-10-07, 05:41 AM
Kaiser
Lexus Champion

I have full wiring schematics Jeff. Let me know what you need.
Old 12-10-07, 09:01 AM
DonS
Driver School Candidate

I need the little access panel cover on the left side of the steering wheel; preferable in grey. Got it?
Old 12-10-07, 04:50 PM
Epik
Lexus Champion

my interior is brown/tan.. not sure what access panel you mean though? access to what? is it on the dash to the left of the wheel, or on the steering column itself?

n/m.. i just re-read your post. my factory steering wheel and airbag have been gone for about 5 yrs. sorry.
Old 12-11-07, 11:54 AM
DonS
Driver School Candidate

Thanks anyway, Epik.
Old 12-19-07, 08:47 PM
Epik
Lexus Champion

First post just updated with pix. I think the drivers side rear window reg and the fuel pump are sold, just have to seal the deal.

Happy Holidays!
Old 12-20-07, 09:05 AM
Kaiser
Lexus Champion

Jeff - power door lock ECU from under the dash?
Old 12-20-07, 09:01 PM
Epik
Lexus Champion

umm.. okay. where? how big and what color. does it only control the door locks? b/c i need to maintain the power front windows.

does this mean you do not need the actuator?

Quick Reply: 93 GS300 part out