Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

20" Auto Couture Intesive Trance rims for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-03, 12:34 AM
AutobotsGS
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 20" Auto Couture Intesive Trance rims for sale

New from box set of 20x8.5 front and 20x9.5 rear Auto Couture Intensive Trance rims(silver). Tires are not included. These rims fit the GS, LS, and SC vehicles Prefer OC and LA area sales for easier drop off or pick up but all are welcomed. Shipping cost will be around 200, but I am not certain. Asking price is only 1600. If interested please call me at (714) 349-3547.
Thanks
Steve
for pictures go to
http://www.wheelexperts.com/wheelexp...ture/line.asp#
Old 10-08-03, 05:36 PM
AutobotsGS
Driver School Candidate

Default Price reduction

The price for the 20" Auto Couture rims are now 1200. I am selling for a friend and he wants it to be priced to sell fast. These rims retail for about 2200 before shipping from Japan. Seller is motivated..
Thanks

Last edited by AutobotsGS; 10-08-03 at 05:40 PM.
Old 10-09-03, 06:21 AM
Lexis11
Lexus Champion

Hmmmm I don't know if you are going to have that great a luck selling these wheels because of your post count. I understand that everyone isn't a theif but people get nervous spending thousnads of dollars with a newbie. I got ripped off myself. Where are you located, maybe a member can come down and see the wheels? I am just trying to help you out bro. Good luck.
Old 10-09-03, 04:55 PM
AutobotsGS
Driver School Candidate

sup lexus11, Actually im not really a newbie, i've been on club lexus for a while, i just like to look at the pics so you wont really find too many of my posts. I have sold some 18" blitz 03's before like about 6 or 7 months ago to i think it was ryanSClover or something like that. He lived in the area so i dropped by his place to show him the rims. hopefully he can vouch for me if he is still on club lexus. I thank u for your concern and it is true that many people will have a hard time believing someone that they do not know. I live in anaheim but the rims are at a shop called driftspeed in westminster. I am actually helping my friend sell them. He runs the place and he has a web site called driftspeed.com. He is a good friend of mine and asked me to help him because i drive a lexus and those rims fit a lexus and i know a few people who also drive the same car as me. Anyone who lives in OC or LA or surrounding area's are definitely welcomed to drop by the shop to check them out. For the people who live too far maybe they can have a club lexus buddy who live in the area drop by and check them out. Are you from the area? I friend Jay from ab flug tells me that there is a meet on november 8 i think. if your are from the area them maybe i'll see you there.
Thanks
steve
Old 10-10-03, 03:00 AM
Grimpy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello guys

I can vouch for AutobotsGS. He is my team mate.

Last edited by E39; 10-10-03 at 03:01 AM.
Old 10-10-03, 11:14 AM
Lexis11
Lexus Champion

Cool, no I am from the dreaded east coast so no meets in Cali for me. I was just trying to help you move these seeing some people may have been tentative with your post count good luck though man you seem like a good kid.
Old 10-10-03, 12:42 PM
GSXOTIC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think this is really cheap!! for a set of 20"
Old 10-12-03, 05:03 PM
AutobotsGS
Driver School Candidate

sup darrin, thanks for the support man. Yeah theses are pretty cheap for a set of 20s. too bad its not a fat lip otherwise i would have bought it. these are good quality rims and they are already in the US so there is not long wait from japan.
Old 10-12-03, 05:05 PM
asnatlas
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by GSXOTIC
I think this is really cheap!! for a set of 20"
I agree, why soo cheap ?? I mean AC is not a crap brand eather...

Shawn
Old 10-14-03, 10:10 PM
BigVIPness
The Green Grundel

Are these still for sale?
Old 10-15-03, 09:24 AM
siniquezu
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by AutobotsGS
sup lexus11, Actually im not really a newbie, i've been on club lexus for a while, i just like to look at the pics so you wont really find too many of my posts. I have sold some 18" blitz 03's before like about 6 or 7 months ago to i think it was ryanSClover or something like that. He lived in the area so i dropped by his place to show him the rims. hopefully he can vouch for me if he is still on club lexus. I thank u for your concern and it is true that many people will have a hard time believing someone that they do not know. I live in anaheim but the rims are at a shop called driftspeed in westminster. I am actually helping my friend sell them. He runs the place and he has a web site called driftspeed.com. He is a good friend of mine and asked me to help him because i drive a lexus and those rims fit a lexus and i know a few people who also drive the same car as me. Anyone who lives in OC or LA or surrounding area's are definitely welcomed to drop by the shop to check them out. For the people who live too far maybe they can have a club lexus buddy who live in the area drop by and check them out. Are you from the area? I friend Jay from ab flug tells me that there is a meet on november 8 i think. if your are from the area them maybe i'll see you there.
Thanks
steve
Be careful treading on CL rules.