Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

18" HRE wheels PRICE REDUCED

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-03, 04:07 PM
defjawed
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 18" HRE wheels PRICE REDUCED

I have 5 (one bent) HRE 546 3 piece polished wheels for sale. They are 18x8.5 with a +31 offset and a 5x114.3 bolt pattern. 2 of the wheels are mounted and balanced with Bridgestone Potenzas with only a few thousand miles on them. The other 2 are mounted on brand new Pirelli PZeros. All tires are 245/40/18. There is no curb rash on these wheels. They simply look awesome. I am now only asking $2400 SHIPPED OBO. To get all 5 wheels new with tires would cost you upwards of $6000!! Don't miss out on this opportunity. You will not find HRE wheels in this condition this cheap EVER!! Email me at defjawed@houston.rr.com for more pics and info.
Attached Thumbnails 18" HRE wheels PRICE REDUCED-mvc-019s.jpg  
Old 08-18-03, 09:52 AM
defjawed
Driver School Candidate

These amazingly are STILL FOR SALE!! Don't ask me how or why but they are. These are in awesome condition. Need to sell.
Old 08-19-03, 12:18 AM
ebruce2
Lexus Champion

let me help you with something here. I'm not trying to speak for all CL members when I say this, but you have all of 6 posts on this site and you are trying to unload a flawless set of HRE's with tires for about a third of what they're actually worth? Please understand that people are going to raise an eyebrow to an offer such as this. In any event, best of luck selling.
Old 08-19-03, 06:12 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

again its a great deal. that is 4 sure but u'r low # of posts r shying people back. we had a member get scammed just recently. not saying u will do the same but it has happen b4. if u could contact a member near u that can vouch 4 u , u will sell these faster than hotcakes in the morining.. good luck 2 u ....great wheels by the way.
Old 08-19-03, 08:23 AM
Stealther
Lead Lap

Last edited by Stealther; 08-19-03 at 08:23 AM.
Old 08-19-03, 09:36 AM
defjawed
Driver School Candidate

I bought these wheels for my 300zx for a great deal but the centerbore is too small, thats why I am selling and have no hits on this site. I am and have been an active member on twinturbo.net for over four years whether that has any relevence or not. I'm trying to unload these wheels this cheap because I got them like I said at an incredible deal but I need to sell them quickly because I am going back to school at UT Austin and like all college students need money badly. I am not trying to rip anyone off. Just trying to shed some light on the situation.
Old 09-01-03, 06:42 PM
defjawed
Driver School Candidate

I had a dead beat buyer and these wheels are still for sale. These have no curb rash on them, but if you want that crisp polished look like you would get new from HRE then you'll need to have them repolished. But if you're not **** about being able to use these wheels as a mirror then you should be happy. I am once again dropping the price to get these out of my room. I'm only asking $2300 SHIPPED. I am not a dead beat seller trying to rip people off. Just because I don't frequent this site does not mean I am trying to screw people over. There is no way you will be disappointed with these wheels ESPECIALLY at this amazing price. They will fit any GS300/400 for sure but I'm not sure about other Lexus'. Just check the offsets. Thanks for looking.