Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

CA 14-15' is250/350 F-Sport 18" gunmetal gray rims w/ TPMS + Center Caps

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-15, 08:10 PM
RUCKER
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 14-15' is250/350 F-Sport 18" gunmetal gray rims w/ TPMS + Center Caps

I guess I'm just going to piece them out 1 by 1, I tried posting the set here before but for whatever reason they wouldn't allow me. I have references and 100% feedback from buyers on other forums like my.is and even got them to vouch for me here the last time.

So $400 shipped for each of the 18x8's and $425 shipped for the 18x8.5's.

If interested PM me here or for faster response you can call/text 909-292-5963. Thanks.

Otherwise if the mods will allow me to post my references I'm only asking $1200 picked up or + paypal/shipping for the set including all factory TPMS and OEM center caps.

Old 07-10-15, 09:32 PM
Meguerra
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Would you trade for set of Volks?

Volk GT-7 18x8 et23 18x9 et25
Attached Thumbnails 14-15' is250/350 F-Sport 18" gunmetal gray rims w/ TPMS + Center Caps-20140120_113940.jpg  
Old 07-11-15, 03:42 AM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Received 429 Likes on 314 Posts

OP - an FS ad is closed if it doesn't conform to our rules . Selling the wheels with individual prices doesn't help either cause the aggregate total price is still above the $500 for which you need a vouch. It is basically just going around the rules . Please do read again our rules so you understand better why your ad was closed.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/whe...d-read-me.html

Please get a qualified voucher to post on this thread .

"Your voucher needs to be a well-established Club Lexus member with > 500 posts and > 1 year on our forum. The intent is to have someone well connected to the CL community who has more 'skin in the game' and personal connection should something go awry with your transaction. "
Old 07-11-15, 05:13 AM
RUCKER
Rookie

"All members selling high dollar items should be prepared and proactive in offering references from other CL members who know them, on other forums, etc. This is referred to as a 'vouch', and the voucher must post directly and publicly in your for sale thread."

Taken directly from the 'read me' thread at the top. The other one with stricter guidelines showed for international. I'm located in Southern California and would only consider shipping to the lower 48 but would prefer local. I have multiple vouches on my.is from users with thousands of posts, and he came on here and vouched for me the last time.

I can link to my threads with positive feedback no problem if that will suffice. I would like to be a respected seller here as well but with some of these guidelines it's difficult to even get my foot in the door honestly. But I mean according to the rules and guidelines stated I should be able to get approved with mod consideration, if they would atleast take what I can show, and who I can have vouch into consideration.
Old 07-11-15, 05:19 AM
RUCKER
Rookie

Originally Posted by Meguerra
Would you trade for set of Volks?

Volk GT-7 18x8 et23 18x9 et25
Very nice wheels, tempting for sure.. but let me see if I can work something out with the mods here first because we just brought our baby home and I could honestly use the money more so than the rims right now.
Old 07-11-15, 06:24 AM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Received 429 Likes on 314 Posts

Nothing personal here. Rules were created by fellow forum members to be implemented to protect members in as much as we can .

There might me the "International" written but we implement it to all ... it is a secondary sticky to further the explanation of the original rules for which the mods get a lot of questions.

Original rules states the same thing actually :

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/whe...-for-sale.html

"4. High dollar sales. Members who have recently joined our forum or those members with less than 300 posts (regardless of join date) who post high dollar items for sale may have their threads closed or removed due to the increased risk to our members. High dollar items are generally those over $500 but may be set lower based on our classifieds moderator teams discretion. All members selling high dollar items should be prepared and proactive in offering references from other CL members who know them, on other forums, etc. This is referred to as a 'vouch', and the voucher must post directly and publicly in your for sale thread.

Moderators and members may ask for vouches to make sure someone who is known to our Club Lexus community knows the seller and/or has inspected the item being sold. Vouchers for high dollar sales are expected to personally know the member you're vouching for and will need to commit to be personally involved if there is any issue with the sale or product being sold. The member selling the item is responsible for proactively contacting the vouching member and having them post in their thread or PM the moderator who closed their thread requesting a vouch. Don't wait to be asked, as your thread may be deleted."

The rule states , you have to get your qualified voucher to post on the thread not unless it is a link of a vouch which was given less than 2 months ago.

Get your voucher to PM me and will re-open the thread .

Last edited by gerrb; 07-11-15 at 06:35 AM.