Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FL Volk racing gts!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-15, 01:54 PM
siksc16
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Volk racing gts!!!

Hey guys a have a set of 19" volk racing gts wheels. These wheels use to be Nigel (Puff)s old set that I literally just purchased from him about a month ago. Wheels were never mounted, I ended up buying another set of wheels from another member on club lexus so these are now just sitting. You guys Know how clean his rhd Aristo is, and these wheels are no different. Please contact me directly at 561-729-7838 for serious inquiries. Asking $2200 OBO.

SPECS ARE 19X9.5 +17 19×10.5 +18
Old 04-21-15, 05:03 PM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Received 429 Likes on 314 Posts

Please get you qualified voucher post on this FS thread.
Old 04-21-15, 06:39 PM
johnnyreb
Racer

Received 59 Likes on 49 Posts

Will these fit an RCF & do you know the weight difference between them & the stock ones on the RCF? Thanks!
Old 04-21-15, 07:55 PM
siksc16
Rookie

Originally Posted by gerrb
Please get you qualified voucher post on this FS thread.
Ok, so I have been a member here for a couple of years now. I have had multiple transactions with members with no issues, hence why I'm still a member. With that being said, how am I suppose to remember who exactly I have made these transactions with since they were atleast 1-2 years ago probably more? It's pretty obvious who I purchased these wheels from, a long term, respected member of club lexus! I am even using his same exact pictures! Does this transaction with a long term respected member not count? Kinda bold to use Puffs pictures, with his car and info blatantly on there if the transaction did not take place, and did not go Smoothly don't you think? Either way please educate me on how I can satisfy this issue to your liking. Thank you.
Old 04-21-15, 07:59 PM
siksc16
Rookie

Originally Posted by johnnyreb
Will these fit an RCF & do you know the weight difference between them & the stock ones on the RCF? Thanks!
They will fit. I do not know the weight diffrence. These are roughly 26lbs each, give or take.
Old 04-22-15, 03:08 AM
gerrb
Super Moderator

Received 429 Likes on 314 Posts

Originally Posted by siksc16
Ok, so I have been a member here for a couple of years now. I have had multiple transactions with members with no issues, hence why I'm still a member. With that being said, how am I suppose to remember who exactly I have made these transactions with since they were atleast 1-2 years ago probably more? It's pretty obvious who I purchased these wheels from, a long term, respected member of club lexus! I am even using his same exact pictures! Does this transaction with a long term respected member not count? Kinda bold to use Puffs pictures, with his car and info blatantly on there if the transaction did not take place, and did not go Smoothly don't you think? Either way please educate me on how I can satisfy this issue to your liking. Thank you.
I understand what you are saying but rules on a forum are in place for a reason. Let your voucher PM me.

FS rules link which every member should have read and understand are stickied :

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/whe...d-read-me.html

Rules for Sellers
4. High dollar sales. Members who have recently joined our forum or those members with less than 300 posts (regardless of join date) who post high dollar items for sale may have their threads closed or removed due to the increased risk to our members. High dollar items are generally those over $500 but may be set lower based on our classifieds moderator teams discretion. All members selling high dollar items should be prepared and proactive in offering references from other CL members who know them, on other forums, etc. This is referred to as a 'vouch', and the voucher must post directly and publicly in your for sale thread.

Moderators and members may ask for vouches to make sure someone who is known to our Club Lexus community knows the seller and/or has inspected the item being sold. Vouchers for high dollar sales are expected to personally know the member you're vouching for and will need to commit to be personally involved if there is any issue with the sale or product being sold. The member selling the item is reponsible for proactively contacting the vouching member and having them post in their thread or PM the moderator who closed their thread requesting a vouch. Don't wait to be asked, as your thread may be deleted.
To further clarify this rule... if you don't have very many posts on our forum (regardless of how long you have been a member) and are selling a set of wheels for more than $500 you need to have someone you know post a 'vouch' in your for sale thread. It is the seller's duty to line up this vouch (not the moderator) and get them to post in your FS thread.

If you are starting a wheel FS thread and know you need a voucher, you should name them or post that you'll have them vouch for you shortly when you create the thread. Generally the voucher should post within 12 hours of you creating your FS thread. Just naming your voucher is not good enough - they need to publicly post in your thread. Referencing previous vouches in other threads more than two months old doesn't work either - you need a fresh vouch to make sure things haven't changed.

Your voucher needs to be a well-established Club Lexus member with > 500 posts and > 1 year on our forum. The intent is to have someone well connected to the CL community who has more 'skin in the game' and personal connection should something go awry with your transaction.