Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

TX Fs: 19" Lowenhart bs5

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-14, 05:27 AM
handoverfi
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fs: 19" Lowenhart bs5

Price
1000OBO

Contact information
Eight3two7five8oneseven4five

Is the item new or used
Used

Selling rims, tires or both
Rims only

Size
19x9+40 and 19x10+45

-----------------------------------------------------
Product description

I have a set of lowenhart BS5s up for grabs for cheap. I need to get rid of these so I can free up some funds to finish my GTE swapped IS300. I had the 4 wheels redrilled to 5x114 and the chrome was polished up by the person who was going to build these for me. But the builder took too long trying to get the work done, so now I have a set of disassembled wheels that need to go. I don’t have center caps and you have to either relip the wheels or refinish the DDC lips to make them work.

Just to make this clear, I am selling the wheels with good inner barrels, polished up chrome faces that were redrilled to 5x114, with the hardware I was given back, and you will be getting the DDC lips. Also, I will throw in an extra BS5 for free for whom ever buys. So you will get a total of 5 wheels.

Please text me for a faster response and don’t ask me for test fit and don’t ask me to take all these pictures ( you either come to look at the wheels for yourself or don’t waste my time) I don’t have time to keep going back and forth to the shop to take pix. These wheels have been around for a very long time so everyone should know something about the wheels or look it up. Other than that thanks for looking and help me get these sold!

I will ship but you will pay for shipping cost and paypal fees.

The new chrome lips in the pix are just to show what they will look like if you got them relipped, these lips are for sale also if anyone is interested 2-19x4 and 2-19x3 both 40 bolt hole lips. The last pix shows the lip you will be gettings

if anyone wants the new chrome lips 800 for all 4, 450 for the pair.

Old 02-22-14, 03:52 AM
handoverfi
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No reasonable offer will be refused! If I get my asking price ill eat up shipping and Paypal fees!!! Come on guys lets get these wheels sold!