Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

CA Fs: 19" volk ce28n 8.5/9.5 +22

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-14, 03:49 PM
KOIS
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fs: 19" volk ce28n 8.5/9.5 +22

As the title states I'm selling my Volk wheels. They are powder coated candy blue, but you can get them refinished in whatever color you'd like FOR FREE!

Why?
Custom powdercoated once Candy Blue by Nu/Tech. Unfortunately, the wheels did not adhere correctly which is very rare for this shop. Under their terms these wheels can be redone at no charge. However, refinishing them in another color may have a fee.

These wheels were finished right before the New Year of 2013. The amount of peeling is not noticeable which is why I've left them alone. Earlier this week however, I put new tires on my front wheels and while remounting the front driver side wheel more peeling occurred making it quite noticeable on that side (IMO not terrible just looks like curb rash except smooth lol.) NOTE: all other wheels peeling occurs in the center cap area so not noticeable nor bad looking, but still results in a free refinish!

Front wheel passenger side has slight curb rash and a small bend (holds air perfectly fine), other than that wheels are in great condition.

The wheels are:
F: 19" 8.5 +22 wrapped w/ Hankook V12 Ventus 225/35 (Brand New)
R: 19" 9.5 +22 wrapped w/ Yokohama 235/35 (Fair amount of tread left)

Selling for: $2500 w/ tires & $2350 w/o tires. OBO
Comes with free Rays Valve Stems (Blue)

Note: I'm not charging for the rear tires. The fronts however are brand new, but will take a loss selling them to you. I'd rather sell with tires which is why the price does not change much with or w/o tires.

For those thinking the price is to high, this essentially comes with a free powder coat which normal cost is $600.

Located in Playa Del Rey, CA. For those who aren't familiar with the area that's close to LAX Airport.
Please feel free to pm me here. Serious buyers can arrange times to meet with me to check out the wheels beforehand.

More pictures in my part out thread.
I can get more close ups upon request, but for now here you go! LOCALS ONLY and THANKS FOR LOOKING!

Curb rash (Sorry it's not clear)

Peeling

Last edited by KOIS; 01-30-14 at 04:24 PM.