Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FL BRAND NEW SET OF ISS forged ML-24 SERIES FOR LESS THEN NEW!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-14, 09:58 AM
lexusis07
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default BRAND NEW SET OF ISS forged ML-24 SERIES FOR LESS THEN NEW!!!

FOR SALE:

BRAND NEW! ISS forged RW-5M from the ML-24 series.
These are the only set on the streets and could possibly be the only set for quite a while.

These are a forged monoblock wheels and extremely high quality forged wheels at that.

SPECS:

Bolt pattern: 5x114.3
Finish: brushed clear
Front: 20x9 +26 offset
Rear: 20x10 +25 offest

Background story on why im selling and why this benefits you:

ok so 5 months ago I put in an order for these wheels and paid in full (huge mistake) and was very patient because my wheels rep from ISS told me it could be 10-12 weeks. well 10-12 weeks blew by and I called to check progress. Dustin said That they were having issues getting in the forgings and that it could be another 10-12 weeks, at first i was upset but got over it because I knew these wheels would be worth the wait. the fake deadlines kept getting thrown around and before I knew it I had missed a whole season of car shows waiting on these wheels. so a few weeks ago vip modular was willing to give me a great deal with a partial sponsorship and promised a 4-6 week turn around time. Being to the point where I was with ISS forged I decided I would go with VIP Modular and cancel my order with ISS. Now that i have my order in with VIP, ISS is telling me that I will not be able to get a refund because they have already invested money in forgings (bull****) so basically im stuck with this set of wheels that I dont want. What does this mean for the buyer? it means im taking a loss for these wheels and you will be the only Lexus on these wheels For a long time (or until someone orders them from ISS)

PICTURES:

for now all i have is the rendering off there website, but there will be plenty of pics when i have the wheels in my possession

http://www.issforged.com/wheels/rw5m/

PRICE

What i paid: $4700.00 USD

Im open for reasonable offers. Im also willing to take payments from you but i am NOT willing to ship until they are fully paid for.

CL Vouchers: IRYAN, RASTARACER, VROOMIN350, and KUMAR350 have all meet me in person and would vouch for me anyday.
Old 01-28-14, 05:24 AM
lexusis07
Driver

send me some offers dont be afraid to ask
Old 01-28-14, 05:48 AM
swtjlsy
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I sae these wheels at SEMA great looking set sorry for the hassle bro they seemed like a great group of people when I was talking to them. These wheels are great looking in person if anyone is wondering, glad to hear you are finally getting a set of wheels VIP modular is a great company.
Old 01-28-14, 07:11 AM
lexusis07
Driver

its not that they are a bad company, it really was just my wheel rep being dishonest about how ling it would take to turn this set of wheels around to me that pissed me off into going to another wheel brand. great wheels forsure. thanks for the input man
Old 01-28-14, 08:35 AM
laobo979
Lead Lap

Received 66 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by lexusis07
its not that they are a bad company, it really was just my wheel rep being dishonest about how ling it would take to turn this set of wheels around to me that pissed me off into going to another wheel brand. great wheels forsure. thanks for the input man
Sorry to be off the topic but they do suck. Took them 5 month to get my friend one wheel. They didn't want warranty they're product on the inner face which crack on its own. On top of that another month to get his original wheel back after the 5 months. You made a better choice with VIP for sure.
Old 01-28-14, 10:31 AM
lexusis07
Driver

ive heard nothing but good things from owners of them, great quality wheels. im shocked that your freind had an issue, but this is a for sale thread here people lets keep the post related... any ways bump for an awsome set of wheels lets get some offers in!!
Old 02-03-14, 05:01 AM
lexusis07
Driver

Monday bump
Old 02-03-14, 06:47 AM
Jump2man3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lexusis07
Monday bump
Yea I am surprised man. I know they arent a horrible co. but honestly I couldnt blame you. Did you pay with C/C? If u paid by amex ud be golden. LOL Good Luck with sale man!
Old 02-03-14, 08:34 AM
lexusis07
Driver

Originally Posted by Jump2man3
Yea I am surprised man. I know they arent a horrible co. but honestly I couldnt blame you. Did you pay with C/C? If u paid by amex ud be golden. LOL Good Luck with sale man!
I already tried that route and the bank said because its over 60 days they cant do anything. And if my limit in my amex was 5k i would defiantly have lol.
Old 02-03-14, 10:51 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 62 Likes on 60 Posts

everyone should take note on these wheel companies that before you place an order ask if you can a refund at any time. Every company should offer a refund. Custom wheels should be no exception. They went about it all wrong IMO.
Old 02-03-14, 06:35 PM
lexusis07
Driver

Originally Posted by tmf2004
everyone should take note on these wheel companies that before you place an order ask if you can a refund at any time. Every company should offer a refund. Custom wheels should be no exception. They went about it all wrong IMO.

i literally said the same thing. if things would have went according to the original time line i would be a happy customer but im not at all happy with the way i got treated or the fact that they wont even refund any of the money. i tried to pay for the forgings so that they wouldn't be losing money and ISS said no to my offer. ive been getting messages saying i need to dispute this but idk how because my bank already said that after 60 days its up to the buyer and the seller on who gets refunds.
Old 02-05-14, 05:01 AM
iRyan
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Get one of your lawyer friends to draft up a letter and file a BBB claim...it's not that they are a bad company but they wasted your time and cost lost wages due to dishonesty and neglegence....if that doesn't work then I hope some one buy these. Sweet set of wheels
Old 02-05-14, 05:13 AM
lexusis07
Driver

Originally Posted by iRyan
Get one of your lawyer friends to draft up a letter and file a BBB claim...it's not that they are a bad company but they wasted your time and cost lost wages due to dishonesty and neglegence....if that doesn't work then I hope some one buy these. Sweet set of wheels
i took jump2man3's advice and went to the bank sat down with someone and got a claim opened up after explaining my story. so they temporarily refunded me the money but if i the claim dosent go in my favor then the money goes back to the bank. they said a claim like this could take up to 90 days to figure out so as of now these wheels are not for sale.
Old 03-02-14, 04:52 PM
Supraristo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Go into the company with an AR and take care of business