Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Vendor Marketplace and Classifieds > Club Lexus Member Classifieds > Wheels and Tires Classifieds
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

FT: WORKS VSXX 18x9.5 +28 18x10.5 +28 FROST WHITE

Closed Thread
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-10-12, 09:22 PM   #1
itzhieu
Driver
Trader Score: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: ca
Posts: 171
Default FT: WORKS VSXX 18x9.5 +28 18x10.5 +28 FROST WHITE

NO LONGER FOR TRADE, UP FOR SALE

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/whee...ml#post7562741
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!

Last edited by itzhieu; 10-25-12 at 12:09 AM..
itzhieu is offline  
Old 10-10-12, 09:34 PM   #2
Frosty250
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (16)
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SoCal 626
Posts: 873
Default

i can vouch for hieu
Frosty250 is offline  
Old 10-11-12, 07:35 AM   #3
Lanceezy
Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 146
Default

whats the asking price. clean wheels !
Lanceezy is offline  
Old 10-11-12, 08:16 AM   #4
Shaneh85
Rookie
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SC
Posts: 90
Default

how much and will you ship


Posted from ClubLexus.com App for Android
Shaneh85 is offline  
Old 10-11-12, 08:26 AM   #5
starknight
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (20)
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 571
Default

may I ask what is that rear bumper?
__________________
-Kevin
starknight is offline  
Old 10-11-12, 08:40 AM   #6
Vroomin350
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (28)
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: SoFla
Posts: 4,283
Default

Dont think he is selling, only trading and that is not a rear bumper. It's a MYRIDE diffuser.
__________________
2012 USB F-Sport 250
2007 SGM IS350

State of Stance Feature

#LEXUSBOYS
TLN #Φ... because that's how the 5% rolls.
VOLK GT-V/WORK GNOSIS GS3/F-Sport's/ENKEi NT-03/CONCAVO CW-S5/HRE 540R
Vroomin350 is offline  
Old 10-11-12, 09:26 AM   #7
sleepywgn
Pole Position
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 395
Default

Trade for some Fab Profounds 19x9.5/10.5 +20/30?
sleepywgn is offline  
Old 10-11-12, 11:19 AM   #8
itzhieu
Driver
Trader Score: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: ca
Posts: 171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroomin350 View Post
Dont think he is selling, only trading and that is not a rear bumper. It's a MYRIDE diffuser.
good lookin out bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepywgn View Post
Trade for some Fab Profounds 19x9.5/10.5 +20/30?
PMed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanceezy View Post
whats the asking price. clean wheels !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaneh85 View Post
how much and will you ship


Posted from ClubLexus.com App for Android
im gonna look to trade first! if that doesnt work imma sell it local, and if that fails, ill ship! hahah
itzhieu is offline  
Old 10-11-12, 01:22 PM   #9
isam250
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (7)
 
isam250's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: ca
Posts: 2,479
Default

It's funny how you used my edited verison of the pic your friend took and I pmed you about the specs of your wheels and no reply haha
isam250 is online now  
Old 10-11-12, 02:44 PM   #10
mnym8ker
Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
mnym8ker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: CA
Posts: 132
Default

where in CALI are you located? im in the bay area.
I have a set of 18" FABULOUS PROFOUND with nearly new tires but some camber on a pair. NO CURB RASH only some water spots but easy to re-polish. I also have the stock set on my is250 with also nearly new tires if you wanna trade plus cash on top?
mnym8ker is offline  
Old 10-11-12, 03:40 PM   #11
str8lucky
Pole Position
Trader Score: (11)
 
str8lucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: So Cal
Posts: 259
Default

I have some Leon Hardiritt Ritters 19x9 +21 with 225/35/19 & 19x10 +24 with 235/35/19 hankook tires less than 1000 miles on tires. only thing is they will need to be redrilled since they are 5x120.
str8lucky is offline  
Old 10-11-12, 04:25 PM   #12
SoCal_450h
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (13)
 
SoCal_450h's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: CA
Posts: 811
SoCal_450h
Send a message via Yahoo to SoCal_450h
Default

I have Interad Wheels (Turismo) staggered, 3-pieces wheels, Brush face and chrome lips

Front : 20x9 +38 with NT555 225/35/20 about 70%
Rear : 20x10 +38 with NT555 235/35/20 about 70%

The curbed wheel is at Modular VIP to get it fix, should be done in 2 weeks

My wheels with your wheels + cash on your end

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/whee...and-20x10.html
__________________

Last edited by SoCal_450h; 10-11-12 at 07:24 PM..
SoCal_450h is offline  
Old 10-11-12, 06:42 PM   #13
Jasperrr08
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: 626 sgv CA
Posts: 34
Default

Do you prefer 18's as well for trade?
Jasperrr08 is offline  
Old 10-11-12, 07:52 PM   #14
dci4life
Pole Position
Trader Score: (3)
 
dci4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: UT
Posts: 214
Default

Your rims are Sexy but far out of my price range. I noticed your car says its an IS250 but do i notice an ISF front and rear bumper conversion?? If so wondering where you got them from......
dci4life is offline  
Old 10-12-12, 01:04 AM   #15
itzhieu
Driver
Trader Score: (2)
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: ca
Posts: 171
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnym8ker View Post
where in CALI are you located? im in the bay area.
I have a set of 18" FABULOUS PROFOUND with nearly new tires but some camber on a pair. NO CURB RASH only some water spots but easy to re-polish. I also have the stock set on my is250 with also nearly new tires if you wanna trade plus cash on top?
can you send me pics of those profounds? thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8lucky View Post
I have some Leon Hardiritt Ritters 19x9 +21 with 225/35/19 & 19x10 +24 with 235/35/19 hankook tires less than 1000 miles on tires. only thing is they will need to be redrilled since they are 5x120.
damit..i dont wanna go through the hassel of redrilling :/ thanks tho!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal_450h View Post
I have Interad Wheels (Turismo) staggered, 3-pieces wheels, Brush face and chrome lips

Front : 20x9 +38 with NT555 225/35/20 about 70%
Rear : 20x10 +38 with NT555 235/35/20 about 70%

The curbed wheel is at Modular VIP to get it fix, should be done in 2 weeks

My wheels with your wheels + cash on your end

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/whee...and-20x10.html
not looking for 20s hahaha thanks tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperrr08 View Post
Do you prefer 18's as well for trade?
yesssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by dci4life View Post
Your rims are Sexy but far out of my price range. I noticed your car says its an IS250 but do i notice an ISF front and rear bumper conversion?? If so wondering where you got them from......
nope, its a stock 2011 is250 front end, rear end has a diffuser.
itzhieu is offline  
Old 10-12-12, 01:04 AM
 
 
 
 
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CA Work VS-XX 19in 19x8.5 +28 168Motor Wheels and Tires Classifieds 6 07-25-14 03:00 PM
Planning on buying Work VS-XX Opinion plz Gee2anIS IS F 5 03-28-14 10:56 AM
CA work vsxx 19x9+38 19x10.5+42 frshhhhh Wheels and Tires Classifieds 16 05-22-13 05:38 PM
CA FS: WORKS VSXX 18x9.5 +28 18x10.5 +28 FROST WHITE itzhieu Wheels and Tires Classifieds 40 03-03-13 01:04 PM
19" vs-xx john37 GS - Third Generation 22 12-02-05 12:11 AM


Tags
18x10, 18x105, 18x9, 18x95, 21, 2lip, diffuser, inch, lexus, lip, myride, sale, vsxx, white, work, xx

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:34 PM.

Join ClubLexus
Advertising


Copyright © 2000-2008 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms of Use | JOBS


Get all contact info