Club Lexus Forums

Club Lexus Forums (http://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Wheels and Tires Classifieds (http://www.clublexus.com/forums/wheels-and-tires-classifieds-41/)
-   -   CA FT: WORKS VSXX 18x9.5 +28 18x10.5 +28 FROST WHITE (http://www.clublexus.com/forums/wheels-and-tires-classifieds/659611-ft-works-vsxx-18x9-5-28-18x10-5-28-frost-white.html)

itzhieu 10-10-12 08:22 PM

FT: WORKS VSXX 18x9.5 +28 18x10.5 +28 FROST WHITE
 
NO LONGER FOR TRADE, UP FOR SALE

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/whee...ml#post7562741

Frosty250 10-10-12 08:34 PM

i can vouch for hieu

Lanceezy 10-11-12 06:35 AM

whats the asking price. clean wheels !

Shaneh85 10-11-12 07:16 AM

how much and will you ship


Posted from ClubLexus.com App for Android

starknight 10-11-12 07:26 AM

may I ask what is that rear bumper?

Vroomin350 10-11-12 07:40 AM

Dont think he is selling, only trading and that is not a rear bumper. It's a MYRIDE diffuser.

sleepywgn 10-11-12 08:26 AM

Trade for some Fab Profounds 19x9.5/10.5 +20/30?

itzhieu 10-11-12 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vroomin350 (Post 7535629)
Dont think he is selling, only trading and that is not a rear bumper. It's a MYRIDE diffuser.

good lookin out bro! :thumbup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepywgn (Post 7535706)
Trade for some Fab Profounds 19x9.5/10.5 +20/30?

PMed

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lanceezy (Post 7535517)
whats the asking price. clean wheels !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaneh85 (Post 7535585)
how much and will you ship


Posted from ClubLexus.com App for Android

im gonna look to trade first! if that doesnt work imma sell it local, and if that fails, ill ship! hahah

isam250 10-11-12 12:22 PM

It's funny how you used my edited verison of the pic your friend took and I pmed you about the specs of your wheels and no reply haha

mnym8ker 10-11-12 01:44 PM

where in CALI are you located? im in the bay area.
I have a set of 18" FABULOUS PROFOUND with nearly new tires but some camber on a pair. NO CURB RASH only some water spots but easy to re-polish. I also have the stock set on my is250 with also nearly new tires if you wanna trade plus cash on top?

str8lucky 10-11-12 02:40 PM

I have some Leon Hardiritt Ritters 19x9 +21 with 225/35/19 & 19x10 +24 with 235/35/19 hankook tires less than 1000 miles on tires. only thing is they will need to be redrilled since they are 5x120.

SoCal_450h 10-11-12 03:25 PM

I have Interad Wheels (Turismo) staggered, 3-pieces wheels, Brush face and chrome lips

Front : 20x9 +38 with NT555 225/35/20 about 70%
Rear : 20x10 +38 with NT555 235/35/20 about 70%

The curbed wheel is at Modular VIP to get it fix, should be done in 2 weeks

My wheels with your wheels + cash on your end

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/whee...and-20x10.html

Jasperrr08 10-11-12 05:42 PM

Do you prefer 18's as well for trade?

dci4life 10-11-12 06:52 PM

Your rims are Sexy but far out of my price range. I noticed your car says its an IS250 but do i notice an ISF front and rear bumper conversion?? If so wondering where you got them from......

itzhieu 10-12-12 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnym8ker (Post 7536284)
where in CALI are you located? im in the bay area.
I have a set of 18" FABULOUS PROFOUND with nearly new tires but some camber on a pair. NO CURB RASH only some water spots but easy to re-polish. I also have the stock set on my is250 with also nearly new tires if you wanna trade plus cash on top?

can you send me pics of those profounds? thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by str8lucky (Post 7536395)
I have some Leon Hardiritt Ritters 19x9 +21 with 225/35/19 & 19x10 +24 with 235/35/19 hankook tires less than 1000 miles on tires. only thing is they will need to be redrilled since they are 5x120.

damit..i dont wanna go through the hassel of redrilling :/ thanks tho!
Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCal_450h (Post 7536476)
I have Interad Wheels (Turismo) staggered, 3-pieces wheels, Brush face and chrome lips

Front : 20x9 +38 with NT555 225/35/20 about 70%
Rear : 20x10 +38 with NT555 235/35/20 about 70%

The curbed wheel is at Modular VIP to get it fix, should be done in 2 weeks

My wheels with your wheels + cash on your end

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/whee...and-20x10.html

not looking for 20s hahaha thanks tho

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jasperrr08 (Post 7536702)
Do you prefer 18's as well for trade?

yesssss

Quote:

Originally Posted by dci4life (Post 7536846)
Your rims are Sexy but far out of my price range. I noticed your car says its an IS250 but do i notice an ISF front and rear bumper conversion?? If so wondering where you got them from......

nope, its a stock 2011 is250 front end, rear end has a diffuser.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:52 AM.


Copyright © 2000-2008 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved