Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

CA Volk CE28n's 19'' 8.5/9.5 +22

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-11, 10:53 AM
MiiK350
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Volk CE28n's 19'' 8.5/9.5 +22

I'm becoming a huge sucker for big lips. It's going to be hard for me to find wheels I like more then my CE's, but I'm staying open minded. I value these wheels at around $2500(therefor, Varrstones/Linea Corse wheels are not an even trade. Not to say I'm not open to them, but with sufficient funds on top of the trade is expected.).

I will not ship. Only way I'll do it is if YOU cover ALL fee's, and you send your wheels first(Sounds sketchy, I know. But I've been screwed over on another forum, and I don't have stockies to roll on. Plus it'll be easier to use the boxes and packaging you send your wheels in. I can have up to at least 15 members vouch for me if need be.

Pictures are all over this thread.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...lver-mica.html
Old 07-15-11, 08:50 AM
MiiK350
Lexus Test Driver

Perfect example of what I'm interested in.

Old 07-15-11, 10:30 AM
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 24 Likes on 22 Posts

come to the FNM tonight @ longo. you'll get to see what i've been PM'ing you about.
Old 07-15-11, 02:56 PM
MiiK350
Lexus Test Driver

I want to so bad! but don't think I can make it. But I'll try.
Old 07-16-11, 09:22 AM
is150
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

your inbox is full. If your interested ive got a set of silver advan rs wheels w/low center caps (front 19x9+25 rears 19x10+35 (i run a custom 5mm spacer hub/wheel centric for the rear wheels that would be included). wheels are in great condition, but one of the front wheels have a 6 inch curb mark from the original owner. My is350 is lowered with eibach 250 springs and running 225/35 front /245/35 rear. The only rubbing i have is when i lock the steering wheel left or right and its very faint. Let me know if you are interested and Ill pm you pics.

Last edited by is150; 07-16-11 at 09:39 AM.
Old 07-16-11, 09:37 PM
allst4r
Lead Lap

damn if i didnt spend 9k on a watch i would be all over these...
Old 07-17-11, 11:31 PM
nowhereman
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Interested in Maya Stm 3-piece forged barrels?
19x9+30mm front offset, 19x10.5+29mm rear offset.

Old 07-18-11, 11:57 AM
MiiK350
Lexus Test Driver

I'm loving those specs, but brand and color arent what I'm looking for. Thank you.
Old 07-18-11, 12:36 PM
nowhereman
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not a Problem. GLWS.
Old 07-20-11, 11:11 AM
AMSMIKE
Lead Lap

PM sent.

thanks
Old 07-20-11, 11:51 AM
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic

still thinking about it, or fielding offers?

i still think you need to check out what i have, but up to you. glws/t.
Old 07-20-11, 12:13 PM
MiiK350
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by AMSMIKE
PM sent.

thanks
Replied
Originally Posted by projectdna
still thinking about it, or fielding offers?

i still think you need to check out what i have, but up to you. glws/t.
I looked up some pictures of gold/bronze wheels on similar colored cars as mine, and I'm not a fan of the look. If you get the faces on your wheels powder coated, done deal!
Old 07-20-11, 05:13 PM
AMSMIKE
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by MiiK350

I'm becoming a huge sucker for big lips. It's going to be hard for me to find wheels I like more then my CE's, but I'm staying open minded. I value these wheels at around $2500(therefor, Varrstones/Linea Corse wheels are not an even trade. Not to say I'm not open to them, but with sufficient funds on top of the trade is expected.).

I will not ship. Only way I'll do it is if YOU cover ALL fee's, and you send your wheels first(Sounds sketchy, I know. But I've been screwed over on another forum, and I don't have stockies to roll on. Plus it'll be easier to use the boxes and packaging you send your wheels in. I can have up to at least 15 members vouch for me if need be.

Pictures are all over this thread.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/is-...lver-mica.html
Add doesnt say anywhere that there is a front wheel that is bent. In a PM from the OP it says "Considering that the wheels have a bend on the front passenger side that does NOT leak, or vibrate at all up to 130mph, that I got a quote for $50 bucks to fix".

Anyone who is interested in these wheels should know this. Just looking out for fellow members.

This kind of stuff should be put in the FS Add so people know!!!
Old 07-20-11, 06:55 PM
projectdna
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by MiiK350
I looked up some pictures of gold/bronze wheels on similar colored cars as mine, and I'm not a fan of the look. If you get the faces on your wheels powder coated, done deal!
if i powdercoat the face of my wheels, it'll be a color of my choosing, and i'll be more inclined to keep them.

Last edited by projectdna; 07-20-11 at 06:58 PM.
Old 07-20-11, 10:09 PM
MiiK350
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by AMSMIKE
Add doesnt say anywhere that there is a front wheel that is bent. In a PM from the OP it says "Considering that the wheels have a bend on the front passenger side that does NOT leak, or vibrate at all up to 130mph, that I got a quote for $50 bucks to fix".

Anyone who is interested in these wheels should know this. Just looking out for fellow members.

This kind of stuff should be put in the FS Add so people know!!!

Do you know why I haven't posted that info yet? Did you ask me in PM why I didn't post that info in my thread? No you didn't.

I don't need you to come into my thread and telling me what I should and should not post.

I have a post count, and iTrader that verify that.

When I first posted these, the bend hadn't occurred yet. I took pictures of the wheel to post, and went to upload from my slr, but couldn't find the cord to connect it to my computer. Ordered it monday, and hasn't come in yet. I learned that pictures say much more then words on forums. If I said they were bent with out pics everyone would ask for pics and the post count for this thread would close it in a day with comments like "waiting for pics".

in addition to that, the bent wheel happened in a city where a girl I used to date mother is the mayor. I jokingly told her about it, and she said the city would pay for it. Looked into the repair, but found that repairing a one piece forged wheel isn't recommended.

Put that in my damage report and they're going to buy me a WHOLE NEW WHEEL. I have not ordered the wheel yet. But I know when I do, I'm looking at 3 months at least to get these.

Also, I'm getting new tires soon. When I do, I'm going to pay out of pocket to get the wheel repaired. When I get the new wheel, I would use the repaired wheel as a spare.

With all that said, I wasn't looking at getting rid of these today tomorrow or even this summer. I just had them up for trade incase someone wanted to trade wheels that I've been eyeing lately. But I'm not planning to aggressively get rid of these until fall, in which I would have the new wheel.

I keep my threads short and sweet. Was hoping to have a straight wheel before getting rid of these, which it looked like it was going to be because NO ONE came close to touching these. I wasn't going to crap my own thread or try to screw anyone over.

Last edited by MiiK350; 07-21-11 at 12:14 AM.

Quick Reply: CA Volk CE28n's 19'' 8.5/9.5 +22