Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

NY WORK & Gorilla Lugnuts, FALKEN ZE-512 SET 17, STERN WHEELS -Must GO!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-10, 02:44 PM
Choiza
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WORK & Gorilla Lugnuts, FALKEN ZE-512 SET 17, STERN WHEELS -Must GO!!

Up for sale is a bunch of things. I have to sell my wheels and all the other things with it. I have other matters to attend such as school so tuning and my car are no longer priorities. My loss is simply or gain. A list below is what I have for sale.

PLEASE PM ME FOR SHIPPING PRICES AND QUOTE.

Work RS Lugnuts - $90
Color blue MISSING ONE LUGNUT. I REPEAT MISSING ONE LUGNUT. I believe you can work something out with work or get a spare. The locks and key are all there I am just missing one regular lugnut so its fine. A little bit of dings on them as they are used but nothing major.

Gorilla Spline Drive Lugnuts - $60
These are I believe what they call "tuner style." Its smaller and skinnier than the average lugnut. Great for those who need it. The key is a little bit bent but it works and I have successfully taken and removed wheels with it with no problem.

Falken Ziex-512 ZE512 215 45 17 All season $260
I put only 2500 miles on this. These are practically new. You can still see in the pictures thread life and the tire rubber in the side sticking out to show you that its still in excellent condition. The wheels have traction and you can see the quarter holding from it. All have same thread!! These are great to stretch for all you fitment guys out there.

Stern Wheels 17x9 +38 17x8 +36 - $400
Up for sale is a SET OF DISCONTINUED STERN WHEELS.The one with a deep dish is 17x9 +38, the other is 17x8 +36 FITS MOST APPLICATIONS 5X114.3 This rim was produced when Stern still manufactured in Japan. The company is no longer in business. These are great for style and someone that drifts or drags. Two dings as shown in the photos nothing to hide. I have used a quarter to show how small the ding is.

Pictures

Work RS Lugnuts

Gorilla Spline Drive Lugnuts

Falken ZE-512

Stern

Old 12-22-10, 03:27 PM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

You need a vouch...you don't have enough history here, and your items total over $500....see the links on my sig.