Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

I got Screwed by not2fast

Old 07-30-02, 03:18 PM
pearlywhiteGS400
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry I got Screwed by not2fast

I thought only honorable people drove lexus autos

NOT2FAST is an crook

here is the facts

on 7-15 i sent him a cashiers check for $1700 plus a co check for $100 for 3 day ups frt for the 18 inch BBS RC wheels he had for sale via ups overnight letter. on 7-16 he thanked me for the payment and said he would send them out right away (same day so i could get them by friday before i went on vacation
He is such a nice guy that he said he would include a xtra oil filter he had lying around

on wed 7-17 he e-mailed me 5 tracking #'s for the 5 boxes. i checked w/ups and they said 4 of the 5 were not valid and the 5th was voided He said that ups takes a few days to get the #'s into there system when done from the internet(bunk)on 7-7-19 He now says that they were not scanned when they left the truck and it will take UPS a few days to find them but he says that he insured them for $2400 and if they don't show up that he will refund my money. He says that ups will have a deffinate answer by wed 7-24 and he will call me. while on vac all that week i left him over 20 msg's on his cell phone and never got a return call. I guess i am SOL. Now the wife says never again am i getting to spend any more money on wheels for my GS400 (at least i have the 17 inch chromes)

Does anyone want to earn some $ paying this guy a visit for me
He is

Or does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the law on him?

All responces are hugely appreciated

Pearly White GS400

Though I sympathize with you (I too have been screwed a few times over the Internet), posting his personal information is not the best way to resolve this issue. Thank you for understanding.

Last edited by Static911; 08-25-02 at 04:38 AM.
Old 07-30-02, 04:04 PM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I live in Queens, and do not mind going. I would feel safer if a few other members would accompany me.

Please advise.

Gazi
Old 07-30-02, 04:57 PM
bravo261
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ah, man, that is viciously *****ed up. i hate seeing fellow asians be $(#&$ about things. i just sent off $3600 but to cong28 and have met the guy and trust him. plus he's in cali with a million other members. but you do have the receipts and all, right?

ALIGA,

props to you for having the guts to answer and try to help pearly out. People, with others go with him?!!
Old 07-30-02, 07:23 PM
Wheel Kinetics
Pole Position

Sorry to hear of your problems.

To throw salt into the wounds, my BBS sale price was less than his price.
Old 07-30-02, 07:40 PM
FutureGSorIS
Lead Lap

Actually whe done by the internet they are in the system the same minute you enter the information unless you do it by a ups program which then will be in the system when you hit enter to get a label. The only way to void is to void the tracking before it reaches a ups truck or facility. It seems as though it may be a scam and he was trying to cover or stall for time ?? Or maybe he is pulling a scam with UPS to recover extra insurance which he will probably not get.
Old 07-30-02, 11:04 PM
rsg
Pole Position

Actually in my experience UPS has taken up to 12 hours to update a tracking number, no matter how it is sent.
You should have used Paypal...you can pay like 3% extra and get protection with Paypal and your credit card. I don't know why money orders are so popular...isn't it almost as risky as sending cash?
Hey it might be a misunderstanding....you never know...maybe it is a good idea to get a couple guys together to visit the person and ask him.
Old 07-31-02, 09:41 AM
pearlywhiteGS400
Driver School Candidate

Well i might be wrong.

NOT2FAST finally sent me an email after on week of leaving msg's
He got called out of the country on short notice unfortunatly it was too short notice to place a courtesy call to let me know. he says he was going to refund my money until he got my threatening e-mail now he is reconsidering. But after i expressed my feelings and situation i am pretty sure he will do the right thing and send me back my money.
Thanks to all that responded to help and i will fully vindicate NOT2FAST when the situation is corrected (it appears that the were stolen within UPS)

Denis/Wheel kinetics i will call you about your better prices on the BBS Wheels

Thanks Again

PEARLY
Old 07-31-02, 10:15 AM
Wheel Kinetics
Pole Position

Originally posted by pearlywhiteGS400
Well i might be wrong.

NOT2FAST finally sent me an email after on week of leaving msg's
He got called out of the country on short notice unfortunatly it was too short notice to place a courtesy call to let me know. he says he was going to refund my money until he got my threatening e-mail now he is reconsidering. But after i expressed my feelings and situation i am pretty sure he will do the right thing and send me back my money.
Thanks to all that responded to help and i will fully vindicate NOT2FAST when the situation is corrected (it appears that the were stolen within UPS)

Denis/Wheel kinetics i will call you about your better prices on the BBS Wheels

Thanks Again

PEARLY
The better prices were during the sale which was a few weeks ago. I can still do my best though.
Old 07-31-02, 06:46 PM
LS4fun
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: I got Screwed by not2fast

I thought only honorable people drove lexus autos

NOT2FAST is an crook

here is the facts

on 7-15 i sent him a cashiers check for $1700 plus a co check for $100 for 3 day ups frt for the 18 inch BBS RC wheels he had for sale via ups overnight letter. on 7-16 he thanked me for the payment and said he would send them out right away (same day so i could get them by friday before i went on vacation
He is such a nice guy that he said he would include a xtra oil filter he had lying around

on wed 7-17 he e-mailed me 5 tracking #'s for the 5 boxes. i checked w/ups and they said 4 of the 5 were not valid and the 5th was voided He said that ups takes a few days to get the #'s into there system when done from the internet(bunk)on 7-7-19 He now says that they were not scanned when they left the truck and it will take UPS a few days to find them but he says that he insured them for $2400 and if they don't show up that he will refund my money. He says that ups will have a deffinate answer by wed 7-24 and he will call me. while on vac all that week i left him over 20 msg's on his cell phone and never got a return call. I guess i am SOL. Now the wife says never again am i getting to spend any more money on wheels for my GS400 (at least i have the 17 inch chromes)

Does anyone want to earn some $ paying this guy a visit for me
He is
Ye (Chris) Tang
56-40A 184th st
Fresh Meadows, NY

Or does anyone have any suggestions on how to get the law on him?

All responces are hugely appreciated

Pearly White GS400
Let me know if this does not get resolved. There is always a solution to a problem like this. People like this always think they can get away doing ***** like this. One of my buddies got screwed this way. I can have 6 cars at the snap of my fingers and go on a field trip....
Newarkers are nice people really most of the time.....
Old 07-31-02, 06:53 PM
bravo261
Lexus Champion

Well i might be wrong.

PEARLY
haha! that changes things. keep us posted. i remember he had a bunch of sales at the same time. looks like GS4fun will be there for you if all else fails.
Old 07-31-02, 08:05 PM
Kyle Harty
Lexus Champion

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

It is a federal crime to commit fraud over the internet. I believe it can also be considered mail fraud if you mailed him a money order. If this isn't resolved, contact the authorities in his area and see what they can do for you. It would be in your best interest to attempt this route before people pay anyone a visit since this can complicate things more, although I definitely understand the feeling and temptation.

I hope things work out for you, but if he doesn't give you the money back, don't take it lying down.
Old 07-31-02, 09:24 PM
GS400_PUSHER
Lexus Champion

Man you make me want to take that ride up there myself!!!!
Old 08-01-02, 08:50 AM
pearlywhiteGS400
Driver School Candidate

You guys are great, Thanks for the support

after he said that he might reconsider refunding based on my threats i sent him this huge disertation on what i went thru. This e-mail was a full page top to bottom of the screen trying to help him realize what he put me thru. his responce was "give me your address" no apology, no i now understand, nada so i guess i am getting my money back. He appears to be honest , just doesn't seem to care about other people and what he puts them thru.( He was overseas for a week but i guess the phones dont work over there )

Will keep ya all posted

Still looking for 18in BBS rc's any body know of a set???????

Thanks

Pearly
Old 08-01-02, 02:01 PM
Wheel Experts

Still looking for 18in BBS rc's any body know of a set???????

Thanks

Pearly
Dennis (Wheel Kinetics) had a sale, he can probably still take care of you even though the sale is over.
Old 08-01-02, 02:13 PM
pearlywhiteGS400
Driver School Candidate

Thanks for the info. I talked to dennis but tirerack has the best price @ $459. I am hoping to find some clean used ones.

Thanks Again
Pearly

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I got Screwed by not2fast