Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

TX Pebble Beach Edition 18" Chrome/Gunmetal Rare Wheels with Good Tread RFT's

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-09, 09:30 PM
scdroptop

Received 47 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Sold

*************SOLD****************************************

WOOOOOWWWWWW $750 for four OEM chrome SC430 Pebble Beach wheels and good tread (80% left) OEM Run Flat Tires PLUS FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!!!

*****need to sell***** sitting at my shipper...$750 and give me your address. PayPal only. PM me if you are interested. Thanks!!!!

Take offs from my new car. Wheels look great on pics and tires are newer with 9/32 tread left RFT's. Rust and salt free CA and TX car. Some curb rash see pics. $1,000 or best offer accepted. Please PM me.

This would be a GREAT looking winter wheel/tire set for those of you with $5k in dubs on your current car and live in a snow area, OR if you want to have a different custom look to your SC but are on a budget and/or don't want to have too much of a non-OEM look, these would be great for you too!

The wheels are custom for the Pebble Beach Edition Only...only 400 made ever in this year with this style of wheel. No other SC Pebble Beach or any other SC had these wheels. VERY, VERY RARE.

Based on the condition and rarity of these wheels, they are worth more than your average take off, pie plates or non pie plates. They offer the flexibility of having chrome and gunmetal look which is RARE, plus you can always buy the chrome center caps on eBay that match and have a nice winter/summer look too!!!! Good RFT's are worth a lot as well. These will not have the TPMS as I will need to take out for my new wheels/tires. The tread looks great on the RFT's, I would say they are 70-80% remaining or more. Tires/wheels have been balanced recently. Will have to let air out to ship and dismount to get TPMS off. Car drives perfectly right now with them on it, so buy with confidence.

I have over 100% feedback on eBay and am a Power Seller for ten years as well as been on CL for about three years and sold two sets of wheels and a car from here.

Here are pics of the wheels. Note: They have one spot of curb rash on 3 out of the for wheels but not noticeable until you are right up on the car, within three feet or less. The chrome is shiny without corrosion and all you would have to do is switch out the larger center caps to make total chrome OEM wheels if you wanted them, OR for those of you who like the gunmetal grey look but don't want dull wheels, this is the best of both worlds! Obviously would look great on black, silver, white and red cars, but really any color as these are striking wheels with the offset of colors.
Attached Thumbnails Pebble Beach Edition 18" Chrome/Gunmetal Rare Wheels with Good Tread RFT's-pebblebeachwheelstires.jpg   Pebble Beach Edition 18" Chrome/Gunmetal Rare Wheels with Good Tread RFT's-pebblebeachwheelstires2.jpg  

Last edited by scdroptop; 11-02-09 at 08:38 PM. Reason: SOLD
Old 10-18-09, 10:54 AM
scdroptop

pics updated and description...just received car today. some curb rash on the wheels you can see within 3 feet...nothing major. RFT's are in better condition than I thought...I'd estimate 9/32" or 70-80% left. Drives smooth with no wobbling, little noise and true/straight. this is a chance to get some rare wheels!!!!

Contact me ASAP...I think I will put on eBay soon if I have no offers within a day or so. Need to get my 20" chrome ASAP

Last edited by scdroptop; 10-18-09 at 12:07 PM.
Old 10-19-09, 01:55 PM
scdroptop

probably going to list on eBay in the next day or two if I get no bites on here...this is a chance to own a rare set of wheels from a rare car...makes a great winter set of wheels and good tread RFT's OR upgrade your old pie plates with OEM wheels and RFT's!!!!

PM me Thanks
Old 10-20-09, 04:37 AM
tromly
Pole Position

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Can't believe how that previous owner curbed those wheels, must have been a woman !! LOL Good Luck with your sales!
Old 10-20-09, 10:26 AM
scdroptop

tromly-definitely a female...i have seen the previous owners name... lol looks like my wifes rims on her car!

I will sell for less because of this. 3 out of the 4 wheels have about a 2-3 inch rash on each of the lips of the wheels. Doesn't affect the drive of it and you can only see really close. The pics I took of the wheels were right up on it on a sunny day with the tires/wheels just cleaned. The chrome is still nice and the gunmetal caps make them look sharp. Whoever buys them can buy the chrome center caps on eBay and keep the gunmetal Lexus emblem cap in the middle for a cool look, and change it up in the summer/winter or whenever you feel like it to mix up your look. Very cool to have options!

$1,000 obo...run flats alone will be more than that! PM me will put on eBay if no CL interest...
Old 10-21-09, 11:14 AM
scdroptop

alright...motivated seller...last chance: $1,000 with FREE SHIPPING (UPS Ground lower 48 states only). PM me or respond. Thanks
Old 10-22-09, 09:10 PM
scdroptop

getting a lot of PM's and e-mail inquiries...no one has sent me a paypal payment yet. let me know...they are coming off tomorrow possibly and can be shipped ASAP. PM me your BEST offer, I will consider all offers, as I need to sell to make room for my new ones. Thanks
Old 10-24-09, 07:59 AM
scdroptop

Default ****LAST CHANCE...LAST CALL TODAY SATURDAY 10/24*** $750 CASH FREE SHIPPING us only

Last chance...I have a local buyer for less, no hassle of shipping. $750 for CL members...last chance today. I am selling tomorrow Sunday to a local guy. I can't believe no one wants these rare wheels with good RFT's...at least for a winter set of OEM chrome wheels/tires or to upgrade pie plates!

Oh well...someone will enjoy them here in Texas!
Old 10-27-09, 06:36 PM
scdroptop

***$800 including FREE SHIPPING to lower 48*** still available 10/27*** PM me if you are interested...these are a hell of a deal.
Old 10-29-09, 08:51 PM
scdroptop

******$750 plus free shipping. I am really giving them away. I'd buy them myself if I didn't own them. Come on guys...I know you are looking at them...PM me and pay via paypal is all you have to do. I will ship to you. They are ready to go!
Old 10-29-09, 11:01 PM
azsc3
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i wish they were all chrome, let me ask you how is ride on them, i have a sc300 and am used to a smooth ride.
Old 10-30-09, 02:39 PM
scdroptop

azsc3-Easy Fix! The middle caps come off with four screws and the all chrome center caps are $25/each on eBay. If I kept the wheels, I would do the same. Good thinking. I saw a set on eBay two days ago for $100 and free shipping. OEM.

Regarding the ride...

I had a 95 SC300 and the 300 is much smoother than the SC430 in general. The 430 has much stiffer suspension, sits lower, etc. Hard to compare the two...

I can tell you that when you go from a 50 series or 55 (can't remember what the stock 16's are on the 300 I had) to a 40/45 series, it will be harsher.

The 18" upgrade will seem like you have more meat on the road and give you more road feel in general. I upgraded my 97 SC400 to 18" BBS from the stock 16" and it was smoother in some respects and also rougher over potholes, railroad tracks, etc.

Hope this helps. PM me if you are interested. Thanks!