Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

Leon Hardritt Waffe

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-08, 10:04 AM
bluerex
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well i pmed him and his answer satisifed me. but realistically, whats wrong with turning a small profit. i'm sure a lot of time and effort went into it. picking it up, dropping off, finding tires..etc..i mean there are people buying things and selling at a premium all the time...and to be frank, he doesnt owe any of us anything..so if he was trying to make a couple bucks, i cant be mad at that.
Old 10-18-08, 10:20 AM
jgc
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes you pmd me and I told you, I was never trying to hide anything which is what skperformance is making it seem like. For the record though, Im not turning a profit WHATSOEVER, im actually loseing a couple hundred bucks even if I sell them for 3k. The picking up, dropping off andgetting tires and all that was not a problem its the 1300 I spend on repairing them and getting tires that Im more concerned with. Noone expects to make their money back on anything completely but no I AM NOT making any profit at all on this sale unless someone buys them for more then 3500 which wont be happening. Pming me just like bluerex would have been the more mature/right thing to do rather than ruinning his mouth w/o knowing what he is talking about but eh, you always run into these kinds of people on forums. Like I said, its no biggie. These are still for sale.

Last edited by jgc; 10-18-08 at 10:25 AM.
Old 10-19-08, 08:42 AM
LegitMitch
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just because he got these rims at a cheaper price doesn't depreciate the actual value of these rims. And as for charging more, its called simple business. With out it no one would make a profit and no company would be able to stay in business if some one didn't lose somewhere. In all seriousness these rims probably cost the factory/manufacture less than $100 to make then they slap there label on it send it to America and they cost $3k. Same thing with my rims and your rims. But anyways GL with your sale.
Old 10-19-08, 07:40 PM
GRAND_LS 4
3UZ-FEEEE

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Guys, if your not a potential buyer, or the seller, PLEASE EXIT this thread as it has gone far enough.

No name calling /personal attacks will be tolerated.
Old 10-23-08, 07:32 AM
jgc
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

back to the top