Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

Leon Hardritt Waffe

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-08, 05:33 PM
jgc
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

THanks Danny.
Old 10-15-08, 07:57 PM
airmax
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 4play4dr
i dont think these would clear 2gs fronts unless u do a roll/shave maybe a pull..but then again..thats at my height
i have a 2GS with tein cs all the way down...if theres someone that is REALLY interested we can test fit a front wheel on my car. i might even put the SS kit on if it needs to go lower since ill have the wheels off and stuff lol. so maybe even a little lower than CS.
Old 10-15-08, 09:19 PM
skperformance
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Beautiful rims , i thought it was a strange set up with sizes until i saw another site selling the exact same wheels and sizes for .
What did they go for new?
Old 10-16-08, 06:30 AM
jgc
Pole Position

I bought these used but new they would be somewhere between 4-5k depending on sizes and finishing etc.
Old 10-16-08, 08:37 PM
skperformance
Lexus Champion

Did you buy them from elite autostyle
Old 10-17-08, 07:02 AM
jgc
Pole Position

yes these were purchased from Justin at Elite.
Old 10-17-08, 11:46 AM
skperformance
Lexus Champion

So what is with the $1300 increase in price you paid for them ? When you only put $700 tires on them . To each his own , your new around here and you trying charge more than they cost ,shipping ,tires or otherwise .
Old 10-17-08, 12:27 PM
jgc
Pole Position

Im not here to rip anyone off so inform yourself before trying to shi* on someones thread. The wheels did not come brand new from Justin as they were used. 2 of them had a small bend which I figured Id go ahead and get all 4 redone while I was at it. If you take the time to read my thread you will notice it says these will come in 9/10 condition, no curbs, no bends no nothing. Obviously it cost me money to have them refinished as I dont know anyone who can do it for free, feel free to point me in the direction of someone who will. I dont know the exact numbers since I am at work at the moment and cant view my receipts but the wheels were purchased for $21-2200, $650 to have all 4 redone, and $700 for tires = $3500 give or take a few bucks. I am asking 3300 and it clearly had OBO right after it, I have gotten offers below 3k and have been working with some people but nothing is solid yet.

And I know im new here but is it customary for club lexus members that have been here longer to shi* on other peoples threads w/o having their shi* straight or is this something you took up on your own?

Hope that answers your questions.
Old 10-17-08, 06:03 PM
airmax
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol bump for jgc.

great seller! im new here too, but im a mod on VSC and ill vouch for him all day long.
Old 10-17-08, 08:00 PM
skperformance
Lexus Champion

JGC , i am sorry i offended you please don't take it that way , but if you walked out of a store paying one price and saw the same thing next door being sold the day before for a 1/3 less how would it make you feel about the purchase.

Like anyone else interested in the rims in this community we would want to know that they were bought for less than they are being sold on an ethical platform to say the least.
It your dime and you can spend it how you like. Putting OBO is not a disclaimer for selling rims that sold for
$1950 Shipped
http://www.eliteautostyle.com/products/used.htm

BTW if i was trying to **** on your thread it would have been in much stronger language.
Old 10-17-08, 08:54 PM
jgc
Pole Position

Originally Posted by skperformance
JGC , i am sorry i offended you please don't take it that way , but if you walked out of a store paying one price and saw the same thing next door being sold the day before for a 1/3 less how would it make you feel about the purchase.
Once again, I just posted where I got my price from. Your comparison is pretty stupid considering you would not be getting the same item seeing as how, and ive explained this to you already, I had to get them fixed. Therefore you could have bought the item from one store and have it repaired on your own or buy the item already repaired obvously the price would be significantly different.

Like anyone else interested in the rims in this community we would want to know that they were bought for less than they are being sold on an ethical platform to say the least.
It your dime and you can spend it how you like. Putting OBO is not a disclaimer for selling rims that sold for

http://www.eliteautostyle.com/products/used.htm

BTW if i was trying to **** on your thread it would have been in much stronger language.
I really doubt you were interested but ok I would like to have seen you buy these wheels, repair them, buy brand new tires and sell them for the same price you originally got them. This info you could have pmd me and I would have explained, you took it upon yourself to try and put me on blast on here w/o knowing the whole deal so yes you did attempt to **** on this thread and I think you may have suceeded, no biggie though and dont worry Im old enough to handle the harsh language you may wanna bring out

My total for wheels, repairs and tires were VERY well over 3k so if youre looking for a handout on some wheels here you're better off going somewhere else because I will not sell these for 1950. But like I said I really doubt you were interested.

and obo is exactly what it means, or best offer. Like I said I was working deals with people right under 3k.

Thanks for whoring

Last edited by jgc; 10-17-08 at 08:58 PM.
Old 10-17-08, 09:04 PM
jgc
Pole Position

LOL I was right. You do take it upon yourself to try and crap on peoples thread. Sorry guy, people cant give **** away for free knowing they had to put their own money for their parts. Were not here to sponsor your piece of **** if you dont have the cash move along pee-on.

BTW the reason they are not selling is the price is a bit high as they are works but still only 18's .For a grand with tires you still would have a hard time pushing them.
At Least post some pics on the car with them clean , show the whole car not just a $50 bill . It makes you look like you did not care for them and that they are bent and scuffed as well as you being shallow. But everyone is going by just pics alone and not you and the wheels for reputation.
This is probably more than not the case but no one here knows you and i know just about everyone in Toronto with modded Lexus.
Start with cleaned up pics and a more appropriate price and they will sell.

Last edited by jgc; 10-17-08 at 09:09 PM.
Old 10-17-08, 09:47 PM
Spyder78
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

honestly this thread has deteriorated. Seller came here to sell his wheels which he has posted on multiple forums. He paid one price for wheels and than spent more money getting them to the condition that they are in now. He has requested the price that he thinks is fair for the money he has spent, which is not unlike anyone else who would think of selling anything they have. If you don't like the price don't purchase. I would like to wish luck to the seller in selling these and talk to the mods here they will clean up the thread.
Old 10-18-08, 01:11 AM
skperformance
Lexus Champion

I guess i hit a nerve JGC , it sucks when you can't rip people off and get called out on it .
I've spent more on refinishing rims than you spent on buying rims , so take your childish behavior elsewhere with your lies of prices.
Feel free to follow me around in threads like a little puppy , i don't mind at all . I'll make sure i walk with a leash.
I'm done and so is this thread.
Old 10-18-08, 06:46 AM
jgc
Pole Position

damn 2k to refinish those wheels on your car? Shoulda concentrated more on calling out the guy that charged you that much to do them lol. Still havent explained how Im "ripping" people off but ok. Like I said, if you dont have the cash or arent interested stay off the thread

Last edited by jgc; 10-18-08 at 06:50 AM.

Quick Reply: Leon Hardritt Waffe