Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

19" iForged Essens in Race Gold for 2 IS

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-08, 05:38 AM
FIVEOHinNJ
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Speaking from a LE perspective, I would keep my $3500 right where it currently is, (in my pocket) and not send it damn near 3000 miles away where you aren't going to see it again and the only rims you are going to see are the ones in this thread. Not trying to thread crap, but that's just my opinion.
Old 02-25-08, 07:52 AM
DCMango
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Normally, I am not the one to post things up in this nature. At the same time, I am kinda pissed because I got the run around for nothing. There are other rims out there, so I am not too worried, just that the more I communicated with him, the more I felt that the deal was shady.

He's suppose to contact me today, lets see if that happens. If the guy's stand up, I will delete everything I posted.
Old 02-25-08, 08:26 AM
Jdmekcivic
Pole Position

Originally Posted by DCMango
So, guys, I am at the point I think I need to let people in on this whole thing. I contacted the seller at the beginning of the month due to my interest in these wheels. I had sufficient funds in my Paypal account at the time to have sent him money, but after a week of being put on a wild goose chase, I gave up. I wanted these rims bad enough that I painted my Supra white (was going silver) and offered him $3450 + I will cover shipping.

About two weeks later, he posts here on the forums that he would contact me and that he was sorry, but this never happened.

Feb 20th, I get a PM from him, telling me that he's sorry, he got sick, etc and that he's ready to sell them to me. I reply his PM, no answer, again.

This weekend, I took the initiative to text him wanting to find out what he wanted to do. Again, I got the run around. My Paypal does not have sufficient funds at the moment and it's also under review, so I can't send money via Paypal. I communicated with him that because of how shady everything has been in the past month or so, I don't feel comfortable sending $3500 without reassurance that I was not going to get ripped off.

He replies that he works at Wachovia Bank and that they are 100% bonded,etc.....he also told me that he has 100% eBay feedback. With that information in mind, I offer to deposit $2000 into his bank account, since we also have Wachovia here in Florida and that he had to ship them on Monday and once I get the rims, I will deposit the remaining $1500. I got no reply,

Later in the afternoon, I text him again, after going back and fourth, what I offered was that I would deposit $3500 into his account, but the ONLY thing I ask for is for a copy of his driver's license. I told him that I would feel comfortable that I would be depositing (or wiring) money into his account that would have the same info as his license. He replies that he just bought a house and that his address isn't the correct one. I reply saying that as long as the name on the license is the same as the account, I am OK with it. He replies that he don't feel comfortable doing that.

I want these rims pretty bad, as I have changed my plans with my car to accommodate them. I was told that I had dibs on the wheels, hence why I changed my car's color to go with the gold rims. I am some what pissed off that someone would give people the run around like this. The more I talk to him, the more I feel that he's trying to pull a fast one.

The reason why I text him, is because it is the only way he will reply. I've PMed, I've called, all with no luck.

His last text to me was, "Let me think about it. I just want to make sure we both get a fair deal. I will call my bank on Monday to see if it is OK to do that way."

He said he works for the bank, what is there to see, he doesn't know how a deposit or wire works? Also, a fair deal for both of us? I offered him what he asked for and MORE!

Buyer beware.

My issue is that I do not want to give out my bank account information to someone that I don't know after you said your Paypal account was "under review". Also, there was no wild goose chase. I would have preferred to sell local since it is much easier to do instead of getting these things packaged up to ship. I have a busy schedule as I am sure you do. The local buyers pretty much all flaked out.

I am a great seller. If you think this is so shady don't buy the wheels. Ask the other reputable people from this board that I sold wheels/body kit/ hood/ trunk to.

I want to make sure I don't lose out on the $3500 and don't give out my information to someone who will do something else with it.

I don't feel like I need to explain anything else. I will contact my bank today to see if there is a way to do this. If you are still interested call me on my cell and if I don't answer leave me a voicemail and I will get back to you.
I have never received a phone call or voicemail from you. I am on the phone constantly and cannot get every phone call.

Scott
(818) 599-8383
Old 02-25-08, 11:41 AM
DCMango
Lead Lap

Well, let's figure this out and if it's doable, we will go through with it. I will also remove all negative comments I've made. Hit me up when you find out.
Old 06-05-08, 03:30 PM
Jdmekcivic
Pole Position

These are still for sale. Still unused and Brand new Condition. They have been covered in my garage.

Would like to sell to local buyers only. I will sell the rims and tires separately. Also, all issues with DCMango were sorted out and I never heard back from him.

Please call me if you are interested (818) 599-8383

Thank you
Old 06-05-08, 08:51 PM
2k2 R1
Lead Lap

how much do you want for the tires? shipped to 78249 (TX)...shipping tires shouldn't be too much trouble, just tape it and slap on the label.
Old 06-05-08, 09:32 PM
Jdmekcivic
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 2k2 R1
how much do you want for the tires? shipped to 78249 (TX)...shipping tires shouldn't be too much trouble, just tape it and slap on the label.
Let me see if I can sell the wheels separately. If I can find someone to buy just the wheels I would be happy to ship the tires to you. Give me a little time. Pm me an offer if you want.
Old 06-06-08, 11:41 AM
Jdmekcivic
Pole Position

Bump it up. Keep the offers coming. Would prefer to sell locally but am entertaining some other offers shipped.
Old 06-06-08, 01:54 PM
dat-is350
Lead Lap

bump for some great wheels.. Woulda bought these long time ago if I didn't have things to pay for
Old 06-06-08, 02:12 PM
Jdmekcivic
Pole Position

Originally Posted by dat-is350
bump for some great wheels.. Woulda bought these long time ago if I didn't have things to pay for
Thanks man, I hate paying for stuff. That is why these are for sale so I can pay my bills.
Old 06-08-08, 12:43 PM
Jdmekcivic
Pole Position

Bump it up.
Old 06-10-08, 02:57 PM
Jdmekcivic
Pole Position

To the top...
Old 06-10-08, 03:13 PM
LSCJJ
Lexus Champion

wow, awesome wheels. gold really isnt my style but good luck on the sale!
Old 06-12-08, 02:37 PM
Jdmekcivic
Pole Position

Originally Posted by CthruIS350
wow, awesome wheels. gold really isnt my style but good luck on the sale!
Thanks! Gold is either a love it or hate it kind of color. I love it and I think it would have looked great on my White IS.
Old 06-15-08, 01:13 PM
Jdmekcivic
Pole Position

New price for next week!

$3000 Picked up with TIRES!

Quick Reply: 19" iForged Essens in Race Gold for 2 IS