Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

19" iForged Essens in Race Gold for 2 IS

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-08, 01:55 AM
rocampo
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'll send you 2500 hundred shiped...
Old 01-29-08, 09:39 AM
GS3.0
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by D2-AUTOSPORT
Hey Scott, sorry to see you have to sell some toys, but fret not man, once you get back where you need to be, you can buy them all over again.

I sold scott these wheels and the daytona's in the same year and had no issues with payment.

These wheels will also fit 2GS with bbk, 3GS with bbk, 1SC with bbk. (FRONT ONLY)

Hope this helps somewhat Scott.
what are the approx. offsets of the front/rear?
Old 01-29-08, 06:38 PM
slixx1320
Driver School Candidate

If you decide to sell them w/out tires...i'll buy the 4 tires...i need these exact sizez.. and im local too..
Thanks,
Old 01-30-08, 02:23 PM
Jdmekcivic
Pole Position

bump.... Still for sale
Old 02-02-08, 01:01 PM
Jdmekcivic
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Jdmekcivic
bump.... Still for sale
Still have them. A few offers on the table just need to receive payment.....
Old 02-02-08, 02:15 PM
DCMango
Lead Lap

I AM VERY interested!!!!

PM me your LOWEST price shipped, with paypal, etc........

Call me if you'd like - 813-767-9792
Old 02-07-08, 10:07 PM
Jdmekcivic
Pole Position

Originally Posted by DCMango
I AM VERY interested!!!!

PM me your LOWEST price shipped, with paypal, etc........

Call me if you'd like - 813-767-9792
Sorry, I have been away for a few days.

DCMango I will get a hold of you on Friday. These are still up for sale.
Old 02-13-08, 12:53 PM
Jdmekcivic
Pole Position

Bump! Still for sale! No lowballers, please.
Old 02-13-08, 07:11 PM
DCMango
Lead Lap

Ummm, I never lowballed you, in fact, I was going to pay your asking price. After numerous e-mails, texts, and also phone calls, I gave up. If you are still interested in selling, let me know.
Old 02-13-08, 10:22 PM
Jdmekcivic
Pole Position

Originally Posted by DCMango
Ummm, I never lowballed you, in fact, I was going to pay your asking price. After numerous e-mails, texts, and also phone calls, I gave up. If you are still interested in selling, let me know.
Sorry, I was speaking of about 10 other offers that were local. You didn't lowball me but I needed to ship to you. Please text me again so we can speak over the phone. I apologize for any confusion.

Scott
Old 02-20-08, 08:38 PM
Jdmekcivic
Pole Position

Bump it up.
Old 02-24-08, 09:36 AM
DCMango
Lead Lap

So, guys, I am at the point I think I need to let people in on this whole thing. I contacted the seller at the beginning of the month due to my interest in these wheels. I had sufficient funds in my Paypal account at the time to have sent him money, but after a week of being put on a wild goose chase, I gave up. I wanted these rims bad enough that I painted my Supra white (was going silver) and offered him $3450 + I will cover shipping.

About two weeks later, he posts here on the forums that he would contact me and that he was sorry, but this never happened.

Feb 20th, I get a PM from him, telling me that he's sorry, he got sick, etc and that he's ready to sell them to me. I reply his PM, no answer, again.

This weekend, I took the initiative to text him wanting to find out what he wanted to do. Again, I got the run around. My Paypal does not have sufficient funds at the moment and it's also under review, so I can't send money via Paypal. I communicated with him that because of how shady everything has been in the past month or so, I don't feel comfortable sending $3500 without reassurance that I was not going to get ripped off.

He replies that he works at Wachovia Bank and that they are 100% bonded,etc.....he also told me that he has 100% eBay feedback. With that information in mind, I offer to deposit $2000 into his bank account, since we also have Wachovia here in Florida and that he had to ship them on Monday and once I get the rims, I will deposit the remaining $1500. I got no reply,

Later in the afternoon, I text him again, after going back and fourth, what I offered was that I would deposit $3500 into his account, but the ONLY thing I ask for is for a copy of his driver's license. I told him that I would feel comfortable that I would be depositing (or wiring) money into his account that would have the same info as his license. He replies that he just bought a house and that his address isn't the correct one. I reply saying that as long as the name on the license is the same as the account, I am OK with it. He replies that he don't feel comfortable doing that.

I want these rims pretty bad, as I have changed my plans with my car to accommodate them. I was told that I had dibs on the wheels, hence why I changed my car's color to go with the gold rims. I am some what pissed off that someone would give people the run around like this. The more I talk to him, the more I feel that he's trying to pull a fast one.

The reason why I text him, is because it is the only way he will reply. I've PMed, I've called, all with no luck.

His last text to me was, "Let me think about it. I just want to make sure we both get a fair deal. I will call my bank on Monday to see if it is OK to do that way."

He said he works for the bank, what is there to see, he doesn't know how a deposit or wire works? Also, a fair deal for both of us? I offered him what he asked for and MORE!

Buyer beware.
Old 02-24-08, 10:31 AM
rsxboost26
Driver School Candidate

LOL sounds shady to me but thats just my 2-cents

Last edited by rsxboost26; 02-24-08 at 03:49 PM.
Old 02-24-08, 09:02 PM
GS3.0
Lexus Test Driver

I hope you get things cleared out with this transaction without any miscommunication. I've had my share of problems purchasing rims, and its never a good feeling knowing you might never get your rims. I think it would be in your best interest to have a qualified/reputable CL member vouch for him and be held somewhat responsible for the transaction...best of luck!
Old 02-24-08, 11:06 PM
DCMango
Lead Lap

I am only stating the facts at hand. I do not know the guy, have never dealt with him prior to this, but our transaction thus far have not been pleasant.

Quick Reply: 19" iForged Essens in Race Gold for 2 IS