F/S 19'' Chrome Enkie Aegis wheels/tires - Page 2 - Club Lexus Forums


F/S 19'' Chrome Enkie Aegis wheels/tires

Closed Thread
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-07, 06:27 AM   #16
UncleRay
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (2)
 
UncleRay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,680
Default

Come on! It's my Birthday!
UncleRay is offline  
Old 11-15-07, 07:21 AM   #17
IS_250
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: FL
Posts: 1,971
Default

buyer beware...

looks like the same guy from supraforums and he's got negative feedback.

http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=455823

feedback thread
http://supraforums.com/forum/itrader.php?u=92494

Last edited by IS_250; 11-15-07 at 01:59 PM.
IS_250 is offline  
Old 11-15-07, 08:54 AM   #18
UncleRay
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (2)
 
UncleRay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,680
Default

lost a sale. PEACE!
UncleRay is offline  
Old 11-15-07, 09:00 AM   #19
Answer300
Lexus Test Driver
iTrader: (3)
 
Answer300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: N. Dallas
Posts: 1,023
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffTsai View Post
Man so many low ballers
At this rate I'm never gonna get my Blitz wheels sold lol.

makes me wonder sometimes if they bought they're Lexus, they're parents did, or a hand me down
Answer300 is offline  
Old 11-15-07, 07:21 PM   #20
Marklex
Driver School Candidate
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 21
Default

these wheels are ready to ship...please feel free to call me for my phone number. Local people can stop buy if they would like, i am willing to drive to meet halfway with someone. Or how about this.... send me half the money i will ship 2 wheels, send the rest of the money you will get the other 2. I have new wheels on the car and these are doing me NO good sitting in the garage.
Marklex is offline  
Old 12-11-07, 01:24 AM   #21
CushN'Haze
Driver School Candidate
 
CushN'Haze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: SoCal
Posts: 42
Default

rims still for sale? 900 shipped?
CushN'Haze is offline  
Old 12-11-07, 01:31 AM   #22
Mesca
Lexus Champion
iTrader: (27)
 
Mesca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 2,449
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS_250 View Post
buyer beware...

looks like the same guy from supraforums and he's got negative feedback.

http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=455823

feedback thread
http://supraforums.com/forum/itrader.php?u=92494
wow good looking out there IS_250. Ditto on what he said, buyers beware. Do you have anybody here that can vouch for you?
Mesca is offline  
Old 12-11-07, 02:08 AM   #23
dw1628
Driver School Candidate
 
dw1628's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: CA
Posts: 35
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesca View Post
wow good looking out there IS_250. Ditto on what he said, buyers beware. Do you have anybody here that can vouch for you?
he's not really responding to the previous "buyer beware" ...
dw1628 is offline  
Old 12-11-07, 05:56 AM   #24
GS3.0
Lexus Test Driver
iTrader: (1)
 
GS3.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,114
Default

gotta becareful these days...lotsa low-life scammers out there...if a deal is too good to be true...it probably is.
GS3.0 is offline  
Old 12-11-07, 06:11 AM   #25
sinistervr
Lead Lap
iTrader: (1)
 
sinistervr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: fl
Posts: 699
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marklex View Post
these wheels are ready to ship...please feel free to call me for my phone number. Local people can stop buy if they would like, i am willing to drive to meet halfway with someone. Or how about this.... send me half the money i will ship 2 wheels, send the rest of the money you will get the other 2. I have new wheels on the car and these are doing me NO good sitting in the garage.
I will meet you half way.. pm me where you are coming from and we can figure this out
sinistervr is offline  
 
 
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FL Rare 19" Enkie Aegis tl.nguyen Wheels and Tires Classifieds 1 11-19-14 06:13 PM
Toyota Aristo 3.0V winter mode z32tt22 GS - 1st Gen (1993-1997) 10 01-07-10 01:17 PM
F/S HKS carbon-Ti exhaust, Megan racing y-pipe, megan racing header Marklex 1Gen IS300 Classifieds (98-05) 5 10-03-07 06:46 PM
New Wheels *pics*!!!! MISSY IS - 1st Gen (2001-2005) 8 11-02-06 03:28 PM
Enkei Aegis, 2 Sets 18" & 19" gadgetSC Wheels and Tires Classifieds 11 02-28-06 12:28 PM


Tags
2006, 26530, 555r, eagis, enkie, nitto, rims, scion, size, tire, xb

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:25 PM.


Copyright © 2000-2016 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved