Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FS: 20" iForged Emotions

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-07, 07:57 AM
ChobbleI9
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow FS: 20" iForged Emotions

I am selling my 20” Formula Series Iforged Emotion Wheels I had on my Infiniti G35 SEDAN for less than 2 months! I paid a LOT for these wheels and brutally waited almost 2 months for them to arrive. If you have heard of Iforged wheels before you know these are the real deal and are made just like HRE wheels. Here is a chance to get them much cheaper than what I paid without waiting for them to be made.

Specifications of the wheels:

Finish: Hi-Polished

Construction: 2-Piece

Sizes: 20 x 8.5” front
20 x 10” rear with a +40 offset

Other Specs:
-Forged Lightweight design
-Paid extra to have the inner barrels polished also! (see photos)
-Will clear any big brake kit

I am not sure of the front wheel offsets since Iforged doesn’t give out their offsets. I do know they were made to clear any BBK though. I had big plans for these wheels but decided to sell them to help pay for a motorcycle and went with a much cheaper setup that didn’t even cost half of these wheels! The wheels are in immaculate condition and were frequently washed with soap and water only. Never had them re-polished or re-finished in anyway. There are a couple very minor blemishes (not rashes) along the edge from the mounting and un-mounting of tires and one very minor ding smaller than a pencil eraser on one wheel only. I assume it got there from normal highway driving (see photos).

Here is a direct link to the Iforged website for more info: http://www.iforged.com/v3/wheels_detail.php?WhID=22

ASKING 2600 SHIPPED AND PAYPALED OBO

YOU CAN VIEW MY FEEDBACK ON EBAY OR G35DRIVER:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...ab=AllFeedback

If you have any questions or concerns regarding these wheels feel free to contact me (Alex) on my cell at 954 913 0340 or my e-mail Chobble19@aol.com.

PHOTOS OF WHEELS

MORE PHOTOS IN POST #3 =]

Last edited by ChobbleI9; 08-01-07 at 08:30 AM.
Old 08-01-07, 08:03 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 213 Likes on 117 Posts

A few problems with your classified.

1. You did not post a price.

2. You have two few posts on here for a high dollar item like these wheels. You will need to offer these for LOCAL pickup only so that a potential buyer feels secure about the purchase.

Or, get an established member on here to vouch for you. Not a new member.

These are ClubLexus.com classified rules and you need to follow them or this thread will be closed. You can read the rules here https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=204664

15. New members (either recent joiners by date or few posts) selling high dollar items may have their threads closed or removed due to the risk to our members. High dollar items are generally those over $500 but may be defined by moderator's discretion. New members selling high dollar items should be prepared or proactive in offering references from other CL members who know them, on other forums, etc.

Last edited by Hameed; 08-01-07 at 08:06 AM.
Old 08-01-07, 08:09 AM
ChobbleI9
Driver School Candidate

Default More Photos

Old 08-01-07, 08:14 AM
johnee78
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wink

You know you could of sold these along time ago if you would of dropped your price like you have now..Good luck with your sale..
Old 08-01-07, 08:16 AM
ChobbleI9
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Hameed
A few problems with your classified.

1. You did not post a price.

2. You have two few posts on here for a high dollar item like these wheels. You will need to offer these for LOCAL pickup only so that a potential buyer feels secure about the purchase.

Or, get an established member on here to vouch for you. Not a new member.

These are ClubLexus.com classified rules and you need to follow them or this thread will be closed. You can read the rules here https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=204664
well i had posts on here under user name chobble19 but the account was deleted (without me being noticed) or something i guess for posting an ebay link. i was unaware that was prohibited on this forum because it is allowed on a lot of others. anyway i posted a price, ebay feedback, and have over 2000 posts on g35driver.com and feedback on there as well. i will get someone to "vouche" for me on here since it is necessary
Old 08-01-07, 08:18 AM
ChobbleI9
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by johnee78
You know you could of sold these along time ago if you would of dropped your price like you have now..Good luck with your sale..
yea i know =/ i had them sold already but the buyer backed out thanks
Old 08-01-07, 08:22 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 213 Likes on 117 Posts

Originally Posted by ChobbleI9
well i had posts on here under user name chobble19 but the account was deleted (without me being noticed) or something i guess for posting an ebay link. i was unaware that was prohibited on this forum because it is allowed on a lot of others. anyway i posted a price, ebay feedback, and have over 2000 posts on g35driver.com and feedback on there as well. i will get someone to "vouche" for me on here since it is necessary
I still don't see a price posted. If you don't post a price in the next hour or so, your thread will be closed.
Old 08-01-07, 08:23 AM
ChobbleI9
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Hameed
I still don't see a price posted. If you don't post a price in the next hour or so, your thread will be closed.
its has been there man all the way at the bottom
Old 08-01-07, 08:31 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Don't worry about that vouch as we're asking you to leave.

Under your other account you got three infractions in a very short period of time for repeatedly ignoring our forum rules and were placed on a probabtionary status. You know you can still log in and post under your old account and you were still doing it until yesterday.... it was not 'deleted' without your notice.

You rejoined the forum (which is also against the rules you agreed to follow!) under a second ID to bypass your probationary status. That makes you owe CL $5000 per your agreement when you joined CL.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/faq...les#faq_banned
Multiple Forum IDs Not Allowed / Banned Members
If you are having problems with your user account, do not create a new one. Only one account is allowed per member. If would like to change your username, or you are having trouble logging in, please PM or email an administrator using the email addresses found on the ‘contact us’ page.

Once Club Lexus access is removed from a member, re-joining Club Lexus under a new member name is forever forbidden unless approved by an administrator (the original account will be reactivated if this is the case). Should a banned member attempt to re-join the forum illegally, Club Lexus has the right to contact the banned member’s ISP with a request to remove service and the right to take legal action against the banned member.

IMPORTANT NOTICE to Banned Users: If you have been suspended or banned by Club Lexus and attempt to register again using some means to get around the ban such as using another email address, you agree to a $5,000 dollar reinstatement fee. By clicking on the checkbox ‘I have read, and agree to abide by the Club Lexus Forums rules’ to rejoin Club Lexus you have formally agreed to pay this fee. You also agree that any disputes will be resolved in a court of law in a state selected by Club Lexus. Your continued access to the forums is not guaranteed by payment of this fee, nor are you excused from meticulously following the forum rules outlined in this document.
Look, we've posted the for sale rules VERY clearly and you have proven you cannot follow them over and over again. It's time for you to hit the road and peddle your wheels elsewhere.

Good bye.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 08-01-07 at 08:34 AM.
Old 08-01-07, 08:33 AM
ChobbleI9
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Don't worry about that vouch as we're asking you to leave.

You got three infractions in a very short period of time for repeatedly ignoring our forum rules and were placed on a probabtionary status. You know you can still log in and post under your old account and you were still doing it until yesterday.... it was not 'deleted' without your notice.

Look, we've posted the for sale rules VERY clearly and you have proven you cannot follow them over and over again. It's time for you to hit the road and peddle your wheels elsewhere.

Good bye.
LOL for posting an ebay link?

when i went to go look at the threads i posted there were not visible. i was simply trying to sell something not violate ur forum policy
Old 08-01-07, 08:37 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

LOL for posting an ebay link?

when i went to go look at the threads i posted there were not visible. i was simply trying to sell something not violate ur forum policy

Did you even bother to read the rules at the top of this forum?

1) You don't have enough history to sell on our forum
2) You are selling in bulk - multiple wheel sales which makes you a vendor
3) You are selling high dollar items without a vouch from an established CL member
4) You're posting ebay links to auction sales

Again, you don't qualify to sell these here on our forum. Good luck selling them elsewhere.
Old 08-01-07, 08:47 AM
ChobbleI9
Driver School Candidate

so be it man
Old 08-01-07, 08:50 AM
ChobbleI9
Driver School Candidate

if u could send me a link to unregister from here