Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

!! AUTO COUTURE SUPREME BR 18x8.5, 18x10 & TIRES CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-05, 09:43 AM
Lexobenz
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default PRICE LOWERED!! !! AUTO COUTURE SUPREME BR 18x8.5, 18x10 & TIRES CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here Goes, FOR SALE (I Mean SALE) (2) 18x8.5 +37, (2) 18x10 +42 Offset AUTO COUTURE SUPREME BR 's WITH TIRES!! (2) 235.40.18, (2) 265.35.ZR18.
Currently Powder Coated Black w/ polished lips (centercaps still Auto Couture O.E. Chrome look finish). $ 1000 LOCAL PICK UP ONLY. Wheels are located in Nassau County Long Island, NY .... Only minutes from the 5 borough's.. .

Why so cheap you ask? Here's why.. They're a little bit "roughed up" ... Ny pot holes have taken their toll and NY curbs have had a bite or 2 to eat off these rims... A brief overview of the imperfections, All 4 rims have minor curb rash/polished lip dulled in certain areas, (from 3 feet away not nearly as noticable), and It may be the improper balance of the tires or may be the fact that 2 of the rims had been bent & had to have the "dent" banged back out,... but at around 60mph, there is a Very minor vibration I feel through the steering wheel.

These rims are perfect for someone that wants a HIGH DOLLAR rim at a cheap price, you can always have them re straightened & the lips repaired/repolished. Likewise you can have them polished, chromed, re-powdercoated, etc... Get ready for the summer, NOW!!

Please view the pictures (I took b4 I dragged them in2 a small closet in my basement) & make your judgments from there, Sorry, but due to where they're stored currently I will Not be taking more pics upon request. This is really one of these NO questions asked, all sales are FINAL type deals... hence the cheap price, If you are looking for perfection or close...Keep lookin ..it will not be had at this price... but if you want a diamond in the rough... you found it!

I may consider shipping if a local buyer is not found in a reasonable amount of time price would be $1299 SHIPPED w/in the cont US..

Payment via CASH or PAYPAL ONLY (verified 150++). I have also bought & sold off of CL, if you want ref's please look up my username & see my past post's. Again this is a No haggling, No nothing deal... The price speaks 4 itself, Thank you!

Last edited by Lexobenz; 02-15-05 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Price revision
Old 02-15-05, 07:42 PM
Lexobenz
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bump, Price Revised
Old 03-15-05, 03:25 PM
frankiepot
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey im intrested in the wheels i live in queens and was wondering if i could look at the wheels
email me at frankiepots@aol.com