Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

FS: 5 16'' Silver GS Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-04, 05:08 PM
LexRoc
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 5 16'' Silver GS Wheels

Im selling the OEM 16'' Silver Rims that came on my 98 GS300.

They were on the car from 1998 to 2002, and have since been placed in storage and protected.

The 4 rims that were on the car are in excellent shape. 2 of them have very very minor curb scuffs. You have to go up close to notice them.

2 of the rims have "new" Bridgestone Potenza tires on them. They were placed on by Lexus in November of 01 when I bought the car. They were on the car from 11/01 to 6/02 which is when I upgraded to my current rims. I put approx 7,000 to 8,000 miles on them in that time frame. The other 2 tires are Good Year Invictas. The tread still looks pretty good. I dont know if these were the original tires or not. I did take pics of the tread, so if you are interested, I can email them to you.

The spare has the Good Year Invicta as well. Also, the spare rim has about an 1 inch scratch on one of the "legs" of the rim. Again, I can send a pic showing this.

Otherwise these rims are true and straight. I dont know what other cars these can fit. If anyone does know, please respond to this thread. Also, I will give this a few days to see if I get any response. If not, within the week, I will list these on Ebay, but I figured to give the folks of ClubLexus first shot at these.

I will also include the lug nuts too.

I am asking $500 plus shipping for these. If you are in the tri-state area, I can always work with you and either deliver to you, or meet up half way. Also, if you want to inspect them before buying, that is perfectly fine by me.

Old 11-13-04, 06:03 AM
LexRoc
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bump