Wheels and Tires Classifieds All rims and tires for sale belong here.

volksracing av3

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-03, 11:29 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts
Default volksracing av3

let's see if you guys are interested in these. i got a potential good deal on new rims so i want to try to sell my existing 19s

i have the av3 in 19", staggered setup
19x8.5 front with bridgestone so3, 245/35/19, at least 85% thread left (put them on early this year)
19x9.5 rear with continental contisportcontact 2 xl, 275/30/19, totally new (putting them on on 10/27/03)

the offset are all standard (+38), wheels flushed with the fender perfectly. the front is high disk setup so it will clear all big brakes. i am sure it clears supra tt brakes (tried it), endless (tried it), and ap racing, which is what i have now.

all of them in very good conditions. one of the rims got a 1/2" curb rash but i fixed it as well as all the lips on the other wheels too. they all shine very good now. all wheels were just checked completely as well, not a single bent so it's all safe. there are some very minor chips on the spokes, not more than 3 of them on all 4 wheels in total i believe, but they aren't noticeable at all.

like i said the rear tires are completely new with less than 100 miles on them (i have the receipt for them), and i mounted the front tires early this year. they have less than 4000 miles on them, and i don't even see much tread wear at all. my alignment is right within spec so uneven wear is minimal, and i just checked the front tires yesterday and i didn't notice any more wear inside than outside.

together i will also include one full set (20) of stock volks racing lug nuts (they are special design, not the ones you see out there). on top of that, i will include two sets of gorilla wheel locks as well. they use the same key but putting two on basically makes it so hard for anyone to steal the wheels. i will clean the wheels for brake dust as well.

before i put on new rear tires i was thinking about selling the rims for $2000 + shipping, but with the totally brand new rear tires ($600 from tirerack), i would say $2500 ($500 more) + shipping. basically it would be perfect wheels + 2 almost new and 2 exactly new tires, you getting a good deal. a set of new 19s tires would cost 1k easy, so you can see the savings there for ya. i have all the receipts including those for the tires so you know i am not lying. of course i prefer local pickup, both socal and norcal work for me. but i am willing to ship as well, buyer will cover the shipping. no idea how much that would be, between 100 to 200 at most.

pm me if you need more details.
Old 11-05-03, 11:56 AM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Got actual pics?
Old 11-05-03, 12:52 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by One HoT SC400
Got actual pics?
doh, good point, forgot to attach pics. i posted a lot of pics of the wheels before, so i will just post the threads here. btw, i believe the wheels will fit on supra tt, gs, and sc

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...highlight=pics

some pics are the rims with the old tires.
Old 11-05-03, 04:16 PM
BayGS2200
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice rims............someone should jump on this
Old 11-06-03, 03:36 AM
Sleepyboi
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea definately a good deal...someone should really jump on this....
Old 11-06-03, 02:35 PM
asnatlas
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn if only I was not buying an house, I would be all over this... I love these rims...

Shawn
Old 11-06-03, 11:25 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally posted by asnatlas
Damn if only I was not buying an house, I would be all over this... I love these rims...

Shawn
oh man you sure you want a house more than my rims?

anyone with questions you are welcome to pm me. i am open to all discussions