Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Lexus Special Interest Forums > Special Interest Groups > VIP Style
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Interior teaser

Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-13-13, 07:40 PM   #31
swtjlsy
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (5)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 1,830
SwtJlsy 21 swtjlsy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiloDB1 View Post
What fabric are you using? Alcantara or something else?
its all suede
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
swtjlsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-13, 09:29 AM   #32
HiloDB1
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (3)
 
HiloDB1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 843
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtjlsy View Post
its all suede
Where you sourcing the suede from?
__________________
HiloDB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-13, 10:08 AM   #33
Greg5OH
Lead Lap
Trader Score: (0)
 
Greg5OH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Detroit/T.O.
Posts: 496
Default

^from cows i'd imagine.



sory, couldnt resist.
Greg5OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-14, 11:43 PM   #34
Lexo350
Pole Position
Trader Score: (1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ca
Posts: 231
Default

uugghhh not really feelin the here and there only suede, not flowing well..
Lexo350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-14, 08:48 PM   #35
empringham
Driver
Trader Score: (0)
 
empringham's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Canada
Posts: 161
Default

looks good man. Can i ask why you wouldn't wanna put suede over everything? i kinda agree with lexo350, it is quite the clash of colours.
empringham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-14, 09:13 AM   #36
swtjlsy
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (5)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 1,830
SwtJlsy 21 swtjlsy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by empringham View Post
looks good man. Can i ask why you wouldn't wanna put suede over everything? i kinda agree with lexo350, it is quite the clash of colours.
It called two tone and suede eveything really sucks. My tastes are for me alone sorry if people don't like it but for some reason it just keep winning best of show at most VIP and JDM shows along with best lexus.
swtjlsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-14, 09:50 PM   #37
YaKuZa_GS
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (13)
 
YaKuZa_GS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: BC
Posts: 1,650
Default

That interior looks sick!
__________________
YaKuZa_GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-14, 05:50 AM   #38
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic
Trader Score: (2)
 
MrMark's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 5,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtjlsy View Post
It called two tone and suede eveything really sucks. My tastes are for me alone sorry if people don't like it but for some reason it just keep winning best of show at most VIP and JDM shows along with best lexus.

I think what they're saying is the stark contrast gets a little confusing when looking at the overall interior. You should always mod to your taste, but I use other's opinions to help shape my overall project.....don't take is personal.

Nice to see other 3GS modded since they're not as common as other models.
__________________
MrMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-14, 04:11 PM   #39
swtjlsy
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (5)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 1,830
SwtJlsy 21 swtjlsy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMark View Post
I think what they're saying is the stark contrast gets a little confusing when looking at the overall interior. You should always mod to your taste, but I use other's opinions to help shape my overall project.....don't take is personal.

Nice to see other 3GS modded since they're not as common as other models.
Mark thanks for the positive comment I get a lot of negative comment and sometimes it just gets old
swtjlsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-14, 08:50 PM   #40
Lexo350
Pole Position
Trader Score: (1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ca
Posts: 231
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtjlsy View Post
Mark thanks for the positive comment I get a lot of negative comment and sometimes it just gets old
Well best said, but maybe you should practice what you preach because I have been in threads that you would make negative comments as well. So maybe you should sometimes look at what your about to say before saying it as well. Just my advice, cause if you don't like it I'm sure other members don't either. Just saying.
Lexo350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-14, 10:32 PM   #41
sojah
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (0)
 
sojah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: JP (oki to be precise :D)
Posts: 4,772
Default

is NEED MORE LOW a negative comment┐
__________________
all your lexus are belong to us

seriously BRO, do you even VIP┐
sojah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-14, 07:54 PM   #42
Lexo350
Pole Position
Trader Score: (1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ca
Posts: 231
Default

[QUOTE=swtjlsy;8533828]Oh I have no problem with it they should just be ready for a reply back. I think if you have something to say also since you live here in CA we can always have this discussion in person. That what is best said.




Wow. Members like you don't belong here, with threatening comments like that... Be careful at what you say and who you say them too, you can't always assume people are who you think they are. I was in no way trying to make an aggressive comment but a suggestive one, that if you don't like the comments that other members make I'm sure they don't appreciate yours as well but criticism will always be there. Take it how you will but isn't this more of an adult based forum than child like. Come on bro just think about it ok, no offense from my part here. Just kinda listen to what you preach that's all I'm saying.
Lexo350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-14, 06:02 PM   #43
swtjlsy
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (5)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 1,830
SwtJlsy 21 swtjlsy
Default

[QUOTE=Lexo350;8552135]
Quote:
Originally Posted by swtjlsy View Post
Oh I have no problem with it they should just be ready for a reply back. I think if you have something to say also since you live here in CA we can always have this discussion in person. That what is best said.




Wow. Members like you don't belong here, with threatening comments like that... Be careful at what you say and who you say them too, you can't always assume people are who you think they are. I was in no way trying to make an aggressive comment but a suggestive one, that if you don't like the comments that other members make I'm sure they don't appreciate yours as well but criticism will always be there. Take it how you will but isn't this more of an adult based forum than child like. Come on bro just think about it ok, no offense from my part here. Just kinda listen to what you preach that's all I'm saying.
The reply back was in no way a negtive school yard call out. It was intent as if we both are at the same meet come up say Hi and we can discuss it, not how you seem to have taken the intruptation of we need to get physical.
swtjlsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-14, 06:17 PM   #44
swtjlsy
Lexus Champion
Trader Score: (5)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 1,830
SwtJlsy 21 swtjlsy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiloDB1 View Post
What fabric are you using? Alcantara or something else?
its all Alcantara
swtjlsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-14, 08:52 PM   #45
jayydm
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 4
Default

Very nice. I would have went for diamond stitching but nice none the less
jayydm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-14, 08:52 PM
 
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RC F teaser Brochure GrdnRxR RC F 40 05-26-14 06:45 AM
Teaser new stance RoninEng GS - Second Generation 15 04-26-13 11:35 AM
couple of teaser pics after paint/mods slowdiver GS - Third Generation 16 04-18-13 11:59 PM
Audi A3 sedan production model teaser video (official) rotaryrock Car Chat 6 03-21-13 03:33 PM
CV5.....Teaser Brian@Vossen Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace 35 08-17-12 12:54 PM

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:01 AM.

Join ClubLexus
Advertising


Copyright © 2000-2008 Internet Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms of Use | JOBS


Get all contact info