VIP Style Discuss Lexus VIP and Lexus VIP Styled cars.

Hellaflush Japan CoOL Video !!

Old 10-15-13, 11:24 PM
HyperMKIV
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by sojah
nice cars,, weird car freaky people though.
LoL!!!
i'm pretty freaky!!!
that's me at the 3:35 mark...
Old 10-16-13, 04:32 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you look so normal compared to most of the tokyo-ites

the car culture is so weird out here in japan, for me its all about cars, not fashion, not hair styles, not stickers, not the people i choose to hang out with and the places i choose to dine...

JAPAN IS THE IMAGE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD in my opinion. so since i drive a modified crown in japan i'm supposed to wear a track jump suit, have way too much gel in my hair, and listen to hip hop 24/7... none of these things i do just fyi

according to japanese car standards you should be driving a Toyo Vitz or Mazda Demio. Gotta step up your hair gel game and get a $200 stylish hair cut that looks like you just rolled out of bed j/k

Last edited by sojah; 10-16-13 at 04:36 PM.
Old 10-21-13, 05:41 PM
HyperMKIV
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

you look so normal compared to most of the tokyo-ites

the car culture is so weird out here in japan, for me its all about cars, not fashion, not hair styles, not stickers, not the people i choose to hang out with and the places i choose to dine...

JAPAN IS THE IMAGE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD in my opinion. so since i drive a modified crown in japan i'm supposed to wear a track jump suit, have way too much gel in my hair, and listen to hip hop 24/7... none of these things i do just fyi

according to japanese car standards you should be driving a Toyo Vitz or Mazda Demio. Gotta step up your hair gel game and get a $200 stylish hair cut that looks like you just rolled out of bed j/k
i'm not from tokyo that's why...
Old 10-21-13, 06:30 PM
HiloDB1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Over there cars are on point and the ladies are always on point. The dudes though
Old 10-22-13, 08:18 AM
ShawnD
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by HiloDB1
Over there cars are on point and the ladies are always on point. The dudes though
*confused why he's worried about the dudes.* haha!
Old 10-22-13, 03:53 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

for me:

i guess cuz when i go to a car meet here in japan unfortunately its not a bunch of chicks i am talking to, its a bunch of dudes. yes i wish it were a bunch of hot japanese chicks and on one occasion there were about 4-5 attractive young japanese girls repping their vip(ish) cars, but most of the time its corny *** japanese dudes...

that ^ ^ ^ combined with getting older (not sure this is whats causing it), and the fact that the vip meets start at like 12.30 am here and go till like 3 am (way past my current bed time, unless i got a drink in my hand and some loud dancehall music in my ear) is causing me to stop going to meets lately. one or two cool americans out here, but this is hardly a motivating factor when its approaching midnight and i am getting sleepy cuz i don't have a drink in my hand and loud dancehall music in my ear.

really miss and wish we had some daytime vip meets occasionally out here in okinawa.

Last edited by sojah; 10-22-13 at 03:57 PM.
Old 10-23-13, 06:06 AM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

for me:

i guess cuz when i go to a car meet here in japan unfortunately its not a bunch of chicks i am talking to, its a bunch of dudes. yes i wish it were a bunch of hot japanese chicks and on one occasion there were about 4-5 attractive young japanese girls repping their vip(ish) cars, but most of the time its corny *** japanese dudes...

that ^ ^ ^ combined with getting older (not sure this is whats causing it), and the fact that the vip meets start at like 12.30 am here and go till like 3 am (way past my current bed time, unless i got a drink in my hand and some loud dancehall music in my ear) is causing me to stop going to meets lately. one or two cool americans out here, but this is hardly a motivating factor when its approaching midnight and i am getting sleepy cuz i don't have a drink in my hand and loud dancehall music in my ear.

really miss and wish we had some daytime vip meets occasionally out here in okinawa.
loving your updates, people dont realize that the grass is always greener on the other side. Honestly I saw a few cars that caught my attention and half of them being booth cars, regular peoples cars were sorta meh. I was expecting to see some crazy cars after crazy cars but that didnt happen. Since everyone always talks about how japan ****s on builds here.
Old 10-23-13, 06:17 AM
ShawnD
Lead Lap

Wasn't hating on you in any way. Your reasoning is EXACTLY why I don't go to many meets/shows myself either.
Old 10-23-13, 06:19 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

don't get me wrong there are massive meets in japan and the cars will blow away most stateside meets. you know the one or three cars at the usual stateside meet that are on another level, well at the big japan meets these cars are usually the norm. the car owners and makers in a few of my personal experiences didn't know anything about the car though and i quickly got the notion that the cars were their own entity to be enjoyed seperately and had little to do with the people at the meets themselves.

i guess i just miss the small talk/car talk from going to meets and hearing the level of work and enthusiasm that the owners have. but in talking to some japanese folks and folks living in japan they think that is what the new US-VIP mag is all about, trying to form/foster a car loving community/culture out of an already existing car culture.