VIP Style Discuss Lexus VIP and Lexus VIP Styled cars.

:::VIP Style:::

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-15, 12:09 AM
sojah
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

need more vip, energy level running low.....

i've had a few things done since this pic, but you get the point. more to come in the near future.

my new car here:
Old 09-16-15, 08:40 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

which one is your favorite pic? i can't decide on a color for my lights though...
Old 10-07-15, 11:22 PM
KING
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by sojah
which one is your favorite pic? i can't decide on a color for my lights though...
sojah, you are riding tiiiiight my friend. Sick ride.
Old 10-09-15, 10:54 AM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

Awesome....I was thinking about bringing over a 200 Majesta to the States.
Old 10-10-15, 04:46 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by MrMark
Awesome....I was thinking about bringing over a 200 Majesta to the States.
how???

and i highly recommend an 18 or a 17

Last edited by sojah; 10-10-15 at 04:54 PM.
Old 10-21-15, 09:39 AM
SubieChik
Lead Lap

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

I love this!
Old 10-22-15, 06:38 AM
MikeFoxx
Pole Position

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Sojah the ls430 you had... that was clean but this is sick. You are a lucky man over there ^_^ I think I saw ur old one up for sale awhile back not too long after you sold it.
Old 10-22-15, 05:26 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by MikeFoxx
Sojah the ls430 you had... that was clean but this is sick. You are a lucky man over there ^_^ I think I saw ur old one up for sale awhile back not too long after you sold it.
thanks man that means a lot,, well it sucks that that guy in NJ turned around and sold it right after he bought it. he was selling his similar looking/similarly modded ISF to buy that 05 LS430UL on coils. during the test drive he was pushing the car to its limits on acceleration/braking and cornering. he said he was ready for the big boy sedan but I got the sense that the LS430 just wasn't for him

in terms of VIP car builds I consider myself a rookie in the game and each car I do seems to have just a few more mods than the previous so if I can do it, anyone can do it.

I do have some plans lined up in the near future for this car and think it has a lot more potential. here in Okinawa the vip car game is awful. if you are not a DIY'er then you are kinda SOL. I am having a hard time finding any shops willing to do anything above the norm here.

just an example as a side note of how funky it is here: just yesterday I tried to get my z4 tires rotated since they are getting a little bald on the inner half (slight camber wear). the first big box chain I stopped at said they only work on Japanese cars and couldn't work on a 'foreign' car. they kept telling me to go to BMW,, wow

the second slightly smaller box chain store told me they couldn't flip tires that were old for fear of ruining or ripping the tire. I told them I was willing to accept the risk on these 2.5 year old tires that in my opinion weren't like old and crumbling like they were making them out to sound.

so basically anytime you try to get a shop here that is not a small 2 man operation to do stuff to your car it is difficult. the problem with the small 2 man shops is that they don't have the knowledge, experience, tools, equipment, and willingness of the more experienced shops.

so I gotta try to find shops that know a little, like one specializes in suspension from drift/gt cars and they do my arms and alignment work. another spealizes in paint and they do my paint stuff. another can do body kits, lights, stereos, yadda yadda, yadda. kinda annoying and a lot of hassle and stress...

we are a small island, almost twice the size of Oahu but the car game is closer to Cuba (not to be rude to Cuba ), unfortunately the real vip scene is 1000 miles north in mainland Japan.

---went to a vip car meet here last month at midnight and I swear some of the dudes there reminded me of some Japanese version of some west Virginian Kentuckian weird back woods people... kinda like the McPoyles from Always Sunny in Philadelphia... I wanted to be like get away from my car and "no you can't touch it"...

Last edited by sojah; 10-22-15 at 05:47 PM.
Old 10-25-15, 10:31 AM
KING
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

---went to a vip car meet here last month at midnight and I swear some of the dudes there reminded me of some Japanese version of some west Virginian Kentuckian weird back woods people... kinda like the McPoyles from Always Sunny in Philadelphia... I wanted to be like get away from my car and "no you can't touch it"...
Hahahah that is hilarious Sojah.
Good luck with your build man.
Old 12-16-15, 05:01 PM
BCBAJA
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to forum and to CL

Sup guys,
New guy here.

Question, where do we post invites to events around here? I'm putting on a road rally from Sea to Sand next year; Seattle, Washington to San Diego, California and I don't see anywhere to post invites to my event on here? Help!

Thanks,
Noob
Old 12-16-15, 05:41 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

under the main forums page there are local regional group forum pages. so maybe where the race starts would be the region it would go, not sure if they have an all encompassing region for stuff like this.
Old 12-21-15, 06:22 AM
Greg5OH
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

SOjah, your ride is definitly sweet. love the rear trunklid how it slopes down and the dark taillight tint.

my ls400 last year in daytona beach. Drove it from Detroit.
Name:  welcome_zpsdr4tcpy2.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  142.3 KB
Old 12-21-15, 05:56 PM
sojah
Lead Lap

Greg, your shiz is lookin nice and awesome pic. I grew up down there just a little south (bout 80 miles) at the cocoa beach/ Melbourne beach area.

here is an update pic of mines. a little dirty but you get the point...

yeah I love the back end of this car how it all flows and slopes etc...

Last edited by sojah; 12-21-15 at 07:36 PM.
Old 12-28-15, 01:28 AM
Dranom
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

here's a somewhat recent pic of my car. Thanks to the Guys from finalstageparts on Ig that got me most of the aero and suspension parts

Old 01-17-16, 09:21 PM
KevinGS
Pole Position

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

need more vip, energy level running low.....

i've had a few things done since this pic, but you get the point. more to come in the near future.

my new car here:
Sojah, this is badazzzzzzzzzzzz!!

We miss you in the Annapolis area, man. But glad you're representing with such good taste overseas.

Quick Reply: :::VIP Style:::