VIP Style Discuss Lexus VIP and Lexus VIP Styled cars.

Arizona Locals Make It Into Japanese VIPCAR Magazine! *Pics Inside*

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-10, 08:32 PM
1STLXS
Lexus Test Driver

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

Very Nice
Old 02-14-10, 09:31 PM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

are either of those gs's on air? stock front bumpers? i'm always entertained by the cars/photos that end up getting picked for magazine coverage considering what else is out there...

NY stays ignored all the time when meanwhile we should be getting 100% extra love for being able to push the limits of our rides while dealing with moon crater sized potholes, snow, salt, 5 degree weather and whatever else baby jesus throws at the east coast... yeah i know we see some play here and there, but not nearly as much as we should.

either way, props to the guys that made it into the rag.
Old 02-15-10, 02:57 AM
SYNSEI
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^

Bitter?
Old 02-15-10, 04:11 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SYNSEI
^^

Bitter?

lol, no.
Old 02-15-10, 06:45 PM
jhill20
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by upstateGS4
are either of those gs's on air? stock front bumpers? i'm always entertained by the cars/photos that end up getting picked for magazine coverage considering what else is out there...

NY stays ignored all the time when meanwhile we should be getting 100% extra love for being able to push the limits of our rides while dealing with moon crater sized potholes, snow, salt, 5 degree weather and whatever else baby jesus throws at the east coast... yeah i know we see some play here and there, but not nearly as much as we should.

white one is on air. I forget what coil overs kareem is on, but both are very clean!
Old 02-16-10, 07:11 AM
romeo291
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Wow, that's awesome. I need to pick up this issue asap! Slowly, the US presence will creep our way into Japanese vip magazines. Very nice stuff.
Old 02-16-10, 03:19 PM
WidebodyQ
Lead Lap

I wouldnt say that at all. NY put out 3 US magazine cover cars in one year and get lots of over seas love.

Anyway, congrats to you guys for getting in there
Old 02-16-10, 05:14 PM
Big C
Pole Position

It was more of a marketing thing for us. They didn't just randomly "pick us". We actually took the time to contact VIPCAR directly to see if they would be interested. We took the time to send them over 500 pics on a disc along with answering all the MANY questions they had regarding our trip last November from Az to Vegas to San Diego and back home. We put a lot of time and planning into this whole project and to see it printed a few months later was well worth the EFFORT.

White GS is on air. Black GS is on coilovers. Both stock bumpers for now. Every AZ car in those pics are going thru changes that have already begun and should be totally different cars by this November just in time for VIP Festival

AZ will be stepping their game up and we'll be out in full force come this November with many more cars than last year