VIP Style Discuss Lexus VIP and Lexus VIP Styled cars.

Air runners or Ksport Air?????

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-12, 01:20 PM
heyarms
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by KsportUSA
Lol! we only have an option for up, sorry no down I kid!

You can just do the normal up/down feature without hitting the presets on the key fob. I personally most of the time if someone is looking to be very practical with the kit is to go with the Deluxe. It has 2 compressors, key fob wireless remote and full installation kit, just doesnt have the LED remote to do the preset settings.

and of course the price difference is much more pleasing to the heart. Pro Plus being at $3931 and Deluxe being at $3060.
Thanks for the input, I'm still liking pro plus better. I like knowing i'll have your top level kit And i think I will need to presets, the car is daily driven
Old 11-03-12, 10:19 PM
swtjlsy
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by heyarms
Thanks for the input, I'm still liking pro plus better. I like knowing i'll have your top level kit And i think I will need to presets, the car is daily driven
now all you need is e level from accuair
Old 02-25-13, 05:27 PM
f111f444
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone know a good shop that know how to install UAS in southern california?
Old 02-25-13, 09:02 PM
SoCal_450h
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by f111f444
Anyone know a good shop that know how to install UAS in southern california?
Zack from UAS
Old 03-01-13, 01:20 PM
Chancellor
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have the K-sport Pro Plus kit. Very easy to install and I have not had any issues except for one. The presets for the heights that you can do with the kit are junk. Iv talked to a number of people with this kit and not one person has a kit that works correctly. So this means to get your correct height you have to set it manualy through your key fob. ( this does get annoying after a while ) I think it has worked twice since I got the kit over a year ago. I might put accuair on at some point. The rest of the kit is very well made.
Old 06-08-13, 01:25 PM
RobzKar
Lead Lap

Newly interested in air and would like to get your guys feed back. if going with the Ksport Basic can you add things later down the road, and just to add the e-level will that be good enough.
Old 06-10-13, 08:16 AM
quick123
Lexus Test Driver

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by RobzKar
Newly interested in air and would like to get your guys feed back. if going with the Ksport Basic can you add things later down the road, and just to add the e-level will that be good enough.
Sure, you can add e-level later on...but it would probably be best to compile everything you wanted and install it all at once. E-level will require a lot of additional wiring and some fab work with the installation of the height sensors.

I would also suggest pricing everything out with the vendors here...you might be surprised at what you find, I was...
Old 06-10-13, 08:53 AM
quick123
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Chancellor
I have the K-sport Pro Plus kit. Very easy to install and I have not had any issues except for one. The presets for the heights that you can do with the kit are junk. Iv talked to a number of people with this kit and not one person has a kit that works correctly. So this means to get your correct height you have to set it manualy through your key fob. ( this does get annoying after a while ) I think it has worked twice since I got the kit over a year ago. I might put accuair on at some point. The rest of the kit is very well made.
I have heard this complaint from a couple other members on CL, as well as other forums...that is the reason why I went with Accuair for the management part of the kit. It has been 2 weeks now since the install, and I have zero issues and I am overly impressed at the ride quality and all the features of the Accuair + Ksport kit I went with...couldn't be happier
Old 06-10-13, 01:46 PM
swtjlsy
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by quick123
Sure, you can add e-level later on...but it would probably be best to compile everything you wanted and install it all at once. E-level will require a lot of additional wiring and some fab work with the installation of the height sensors.

I would also suggest pricing everything out with the vendors here...you might be surprised at what you find, I was...
Wiring you must mean if you get the box from Ksport with the valves I say go e level with VU4 and it all plug and play
Old 06-10-13, 06:48 PM
quick123
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by swtjlsy
Wiring you must mean if you get the box from Ksport with the valves I say go e level with VU4 and it all plug and play
Wiring as in basically paying for 2 installs if you swap out management systems. I am suggesting saving a couple more months and get what you want...measure twice, cut once.
Old 06-11-13, 10:50 AM
swtjlsy
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by quick123
Wiring as in basically paying for 2 installs if you swap out management systems. I am suggesting saving a couple more months and get what you want...measure twice, cut once.
not what I said just purchase once save some money install once and be done
Old 06-12-13, 01:52 PM
quick123
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by swtjlsy
not what I said just purchase once save some money install once and be done
Okay... you just said exactly what I have been saying...lol

You asked about wiring and the valve body box from Ksport, and the original question was about swapping from the basic Ksport management system to the Accuair management system...I simply offered my opinion as I just installed the Accuair kit about 2 weeks ago, so I know what it would take to swap from one to the other.
Old 06-12-13, 02:35 PM
HiloDB1
Lexus Test Driver

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Honestly over Air Runner. I would just go with the cheaper option for struts and spend the money on better air management (Accuair).