VIP Style Discuss Lexus VIP and Lexus VIP Styled cars.

this is why im hott (or my wife at least)

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-08, 03:48 PM
Ay-nako
Stop the Copy!

Received 111 Likes on 52 Posts

i really wanted a pink and black interior but i cant find a full out black interior to put in my car so i guess im sol then :/ .. car looks good man keep em commin like that..
Old 01-09-08, 04:58 PM
Balling
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dude, i can get you any color you want interior from garson....
Old 01-09-08, 08:58 PM
ebruce2
Lexus Champion

Alright, Grant. Enough yappin already...get that damn interior in wifeys ride already and get your new aero on and painted!!! Oh, and ummmm. PICS!!

Show us how it's done, foo!
Old 01-09-08, 10:23 PM
miss_IS300
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Balling
you obviously have never ridden in a hard core VIP car

not even a high powered exec's kid would want to
its more uncomfy than my 180 was
Like I said.....I doubt that they would want to ride in a hello kitty car. And I know plenty of people with vip cars so you shouldn't assume things.

Last edited by miss_IS300; 01-09-08 at 10:27 PM.
Old 01-10-08, 12:24 AM
604_Aristo
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by flipside909
I actually have a subscription to VIP Car and VIP Style for quite some time now. It's amazing how much has evolved from a few years ago to now. I see the really tacky colored cars from time to time from owners that submit their rides. On the otherhand, if you look at the manufacturer cars and those that are done nicely, they are clean, elegant and are monochromatic. When I think of a VIP car, I think elegant, sleek and very chic.
My thoughts exactly

Originally Posted by VAL678
Hello Kitty is not Classy enough for a Lexus!!!

Wald GS has a Classy Smooth Lexus!!!
This one is

Originally Posted by Wald GS
You make no sense with your cocky thread and username "Balling"....stick with Grant, it's more down to earth.

"This is why I'm hot" who the heck starts a thread so full of himself.... Only person that thinks it's hot is the person selling you the interior.

The interior is pink and is for your wife, it has to be cute right? Ok then I take that back if cute is not the word. The badges and interior are flashy (WANTING ATTENTION). Is that better?
No $h!t, I totally agree. There is nothing "baller" about either of Grant's cars. Got a ghetto modded Y33 with unpainted kit which looks cracked to $h!t with ugly *** wheels. headlights that fit like garbage and no grille and rocking an aluminum GT wing? hmm sounds "balling" to me. You're always smack talking to everyone (not just here but every forum he is on) like he's the $h!t because you drive a RHD JDM car which probably only costed 200,000 yen (under $2000 USD)

Originally Posted by Balling
you obviously have never ridden in a hard core VIP car
--------------------------------------------------------------------
flashy is better

thought you were being sarcastic
and yeah, im an attention *****, so waht lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------
im allll about being different.

I fit right in in japan lol
I've driven and seen tons of VIP cars in Japan. "Flashy is better"???? Are you serious? Living in Japan you should know the trends changes more than you probably change your underwear. Your "style" in modding is maybe 10 years old. The trend now is to have it look modern and super clean. "You fit in"??? b!tc# please! If you roll to a JDM meet in Japan with that and you're more than likely to get laughed at only they dont have the heart to tell you. You already screwed up one car no need to drag down the gf with you. Have the admin change your username to 'Posing'

This is your sig on LJC??

They are not hating, its just the honest trust. You're just in denial. nuff said

And for those who dont know. This is his other "Balling" ride that I was talking about. $h!t mang how to I become big ballin like you

SO BALLER!!!!

Last edited by 604_Aristo; 01-10-08 at 01:31 AM.
Old 01-10-08, 12:44 AM
Hartawan
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

At least get a grill before your 500 dollar/yen/monkey money plates.
Old 01-10-08, 01:02 AM
Zephyr
Lexus Test Driver

So wait, let me get this straight, I'm new to all this attention here. So here we have a guy "from Japan" (Instant +5 JDM cookies!) that drives a car with an unpainted and cracked body kit, missing grill and horns exposed, with wheels and it's lowered, and automatically he achieves "balling" status? Wow, then the kids over here with the green front bumpers, unmatched wheel civics must be balling out of control.

Those are some pretty awesome color choices for seats too. Is it for a child to ride in? Cool, might as well get rubber duckies on them as well, and little Mickey Mouse characters on there too! It will be like riding in the waiting room of a pediatrician's office, but in a VIP way. I'm sure all the 5 year olds that are riding in their dull parent's cars will be very jealous.

Plus since you're from Japan and posting in a mostly American forum, you'll probably start a new trend! Because we all know that if you're from Japan, you have to be right, after all, it is the internet and the internet never lies.

So I want to follow this new trend you are starting. I'm changing my "dull boring" yet sleek black interior to scrubs! That way I'll be flashy as hell. I'm sure I'll be popular with the kids! Man, you inspire me.

*Edit* Oh I just saw those pictures of your other balling ride! Dude, I've always thought about having a car with a body kit, but missing side skirts, and now I see a person from Japan that has it (Which is you), I can now rest assured that it's the coolest thing to do. Kind of reminds me of a skinny girl with a ghetto booty, sweet! Also where do you get your VIP zip ties that hold your falling, unpainted front bumper? Are you using the JDM black VIP zip ties?

Last edited by Zephyr; 01-10-08 at 01:08 AM.
Old 01-10-08, 01:09 AM
miss_IS300
Lead Lap

Oh shnaps!
Old 01-10-08, 02:09 AM
anotherLS
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so if your ride looks like that....then will your wifes look like this???

Old 01-10-08, 05:44 AM
Balling
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 604_Aristo
My thoughts exactly

SO BALLER!!!!
aww how cute!!

you care so much about me, your first post is hating@!!

i <3 you guys1
Old 01-10-08, 05:44 AM
Balling
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Zephyr
So wait, let me get this straight, I'm new to all this attention here. So here we have a guy "from Japan" (Instant +5 JDM cookies!) that drives a car with an unpainted and cracked body kit, missing grill and horns exposed, with wheels and it's lowered, and automatically he achieves "balling" status? Wow, then the kids over here with the green front bumpers, unmatched wheel civics must be balling out of control.

Those are some pretty awesome color choices for seats too. Is it for a child to ride in? Cool, might as well get rubber duckies on them as well, and little Mickey Mouse characters on there too! It will be like riding in the waiting room of a pediatrician's office, but in a VIP way. I'm sure all the 5 year olds that are riding in their dull parent's cars will be very jealous.

Plus since you're from Japan and posting in a mostly American forum, you'll probably start a new trend! Because we all know that if you're from Japan, you have to be right, after all, it is the internet and the internet never lies.

So I want to follow this new trend you are starting. I'm changing my "dull boring" yet sleek black interior to scrubs! That way I'll be flashy as hell. I'm sure I'll be popular with the kids! Man, you inspire me.

*Edit* Oh I just saw those pictures of your other balling ride! Dude, I've always thought about having a car with a body kit, but missing side skirts, and now I see a person from Japan that has it (Which is you), I can now rest assured that it's the coolest thing to do. Kind of reminds me of a skinny girl with a ghetto booty, sweet! Also where do you get your VIP zip ties that hold your falling, unpainted front bumper? Are you using the JDM black VIP zip ties?
keke, little do you is why it looks like that right now
but you will soon enough, with both the cars.

i love ignorance
Old 01-10-08, 06:13 AM
DriftGirl
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

I looked at the thread title and thought to myself..."This certainly wont end well"

Originally Posted by 604_Aristo

I have that same JPHK!!!

People try to steal her all the time tho
Old 01-10-08, 07:45 AM
speedaddic
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by miss_IS300
Oh shnaps!
what she said...
Old 01-10-08, 09:24 AM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Emerald
I looked at the thread title and thought to myself..."This certainly wont end well"
I agree.

And from the way it going, it is not going to get any better. Sorry guys. Do your bickering in PM or on another site.