VIP Style Discuss Lexus VIP and Lexus VIP Styled cars.

V.i.p.

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-07, 10:56 PM
wiliefeliz
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V.i.p.

Ok, so I've been looking all your guys' V.I.P. cars...What exactly makes a car V.I.P.? I could see the stuff on the cars, but is there a list of things to make a car V.I.P.? I'm still new here to posting and stuff, but I have been searching the threads and what not and seeing what but I guess I want a better grasp of things and see what you guys put on your cars to make it V.I.P thanks
Old 06-14-07, 12:45 AM
EXE.UCF10
VIP|EXEstyle セルシオ

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

These threads might help you get a better grasp.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=245319

If you haven't already checked out the following thread, it has some VIP cars and some VIP style or VIP inspired cars.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=231972

Key elements are: big body luxury Japanese sedans (some will argue that it isn't only restricted to Japanese makes) and stance (aggressive wheel fitments and lowering).

Additional elements are: body kits, custom interior and audio/video, exhaust, etc.

Last edited by EXE.UCF10; 06-14-07 at 01:05 AM.
Old 06-14-07, 05:56 AM
kit cat

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

if you're a drop out from high school, living in the boondocks of Japan (mostly the city wannabe states like saitama, and chiba), have very low income, yet you want to drive a luxury car in Japan, then you might be one of them. They also always go to Don-Quihote to shop, wear flipflops and sweatpants all day, wear Alba-Rosa and fake Dolce-Gabanna.

I keep on saying this but its the lifestyle/subculture of Japan. and im sure most of you have no idea what I'm talking about.
Old 06-14-07, 06:05 AM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

http://www.highsocietyvip.com/vipstyle.html

Old 06-14-07, 07:42 AM
kit cat

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

VIP Culture:

When VIP car enthusiasts in Japan build their car, they immerse themselves in the culture of VIP Car. Accessories like Noburi Flags, clothing, lighters, teddy bears, fans, and every accessory that a company makes are purchased and proudly displayed. Many automotive events and gatherings in Japan are steeped in the tradition of the VIP culture. Simple gatherings of enthusiasts can turn into major events. As usual in the Japanese culture, the cars are the stars, but socializing and even food are main attractions. VIP Car has a sense of pride within the Japanese community on its luxury vehicles.
a what?

and VIP stands for Very痛い(itai)Person haha. jk, i like VIP styled cars. just trying to introduce some elements from Japan.
Old 06-14-07, 09:56 AM
wiliefeliz
Driver School Candidate

Next question, how low are those cars? I mean like, how can you drive your car when it's that low? I think it looks hella tight, but I can see people V.I.P. their car for show? But I can see low, low offsets on wheels, big lips, shaved fenders? How much do people spend for their shaved fenders?
Old 06-14-07, 10:01 AM
wiliefeliz
Driver School Candidate

Also, what kind of rims are considered V.I.P.?
Old 06-14-07, 11:05 AM
VipDout
19x11.5 -51

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well take a look at some of the cars that are posted in the Vip section ... from Japan ... they have crazy wheels and offsets where it would be crazy to drive ... but in Japan they have Such great roads ... unlike Cali ... so that makes it more hard to have this style ..

keep researching I found alot
Old 06-14-07, 11:44 AM
ebruce2
Lexus Champion

not to nit-pick, but it's not initialized "V.I.P." as we know it, but "VIP", all one word. Secondly this site is probably not the quickest way to learn about this topic. vipstylecars.com is a better place to start.
Old 06-14-07, 12:22 PM
Saiji
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Coco-bun
if you're a drop out from high school, living in the boondocks of Japan (mostly the city wannabe states like saitama, and chiba), have very low income, yet you want to drive a luxury car in Japan, then you might be one of them. They also always go to Don-Quihote to shop, wear flipflops and sweatpants all day, wear Alba-Rosa and fake Dolce-Gabanna.

I keep on saying this but its the lifestyle/subculture of Japan. and im sure most of you have no idea what I'm talking about.
I know exactly what you're talking about. Im from Osaka! Kansai jin man! haha
Old 06-14-07, 12:25 PM
Saiji
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by wiliefeliz
Next question, how low are those cars? I mean like, how can you drive your car when it's that low? I think it looks hella tight, but I can see people V.I.P. their car for show? But I can see low, low offsets on wheels, big lips, shaved fenders? How much do people spend for their shaved fenders?
REALLY LOW, but on air suspension. So when you come across a bump, raise it. but usually people drive with regular height, and when it comes to show off times, slam the sucker.

As for your wheel question. You gotta research bro...a lot. usually crazy aggressive wheel fitment that cambers out.
wheels: Rays, Lexion, SSR, BBS, JP, maya, lowenhart...just too many to list...do some research. Youll find it
Old 06-14-07, 11:13 PM
wiliefeliz
Driver School Candidate

So for those who do have VIP cars, do you use it just for show, or anybody use it for their daily driver? I'd like to read your responses on that.
Old 06-15-07, 01:34 AM
wiliefeliz
Driver School Candidate

What does everybody think about the Zenetti Heir?
Old 06-15-07, 06:24 AM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts

I know a lot of VIP owners that use their cars everyday. I don't use mine as a daily, but I do drive it quite often.

Zenetti is not a VIP wheel manufacturer.....nor is it any good. Stick with companies like Kranze, Work, AME, Garson, Traffic Star, Leon Hardiritt, etc...
Old 06-15-07, 08:20 AM
EXE.UCF10
VIP|EXEstyle セルシオ

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

More of a Dub style wheel IMHO.

Quick Reply: V.i.p.