Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

My recent experience with Vossen

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-14, 01:59 PM
305Busa
Instructor

Received 48 Likes on 28 Posts
Default My recent experience with Vossen

Ok. I'd like to start by saying that I'm not sponsored, haven't worked or currently work nor do I know anyone that works for Vossen wheels except for the people I met today.
The day after thanksgiving, the guy that washes my car brought to my attention that one of my wheels had a crack on the spoke. I went and checked it and sure enough, there's a crack. Came in the house and emailed the Vossen warranty link. This is Friday. Monday I get an email from Diego asking for pics and if I'd hit anything. To me, they're legit questions. Sent pics and he apologized for the mishap and said he'd get back to me. 1 hour later he responded and stated that they didn't have any CV1s 22s in stock in gray so ifi wanted, I can get a set of anything else for a very small fraction of what a new set cost. I explained to him that it was the holidays and I had some traveling to do so to let me think about it. Got back from my travels and emailed Diego. He responded within minutes and we scheduled the pick up since I'm here in Miami anyways. Went to their new warehouse/factory and all the employees were actually outside having their holiday get together. Diego said it wasn't a bother and gave me a tour of their new site, hooked me up with their warehouse guy, got my new wheels and I was on my way.
I have to say that from what I've read on some sites, I was expecting more hassle and even a NO. But it was the furthest thing from that. From what i saw in their facility and because of this experience, I have to now say that I'll own vossen wheels for as long as they're around.
Attached Thumbnails My recent experience with Vossen-image.jpg