Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

New Tire Rack Contact

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-15, 11:19 AM
Theo@TireRack.com
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New Tire Rack Contact

Hi Everyone,

Our mutual friend AJ has changed roles here at the Tire Rack, and he is no longer the moderator for this section of the forum.

I would like to introduce myself as the new moderator for the Wheels/Tires/Brakes section of the forum.

I have been with the Tire Rack for a little over 2 years now, but have been a car nut my entire life. I autocross and participate in track days, and I'm always modifying any car I own.

The Tire Rack is excited to sponsor ClubLexus, and I look forward to helping out in this section of the forum. You can always call me directly at (800) 428-8355 ext. 4890 or email me- Theo@tirerack.com

As usual, in order for the forum to receive their credit for your order, be sure to click on the Tire Rack banner from within the forum to navigate to our page and place your order. If you call me directly, just be sure to mention that you're from the forum and I'll be sure to put the affiliate code on the order, or put my name and "ClubLexus" in the "previous contact" box on your order, and I'll make sure it processes like it should.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or there is anything you need.

Thanks,

Theo
Old 02-13-15, 11:27 AM
AJ@TireRack.com
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Friends,

As Theo has stated, I have changed capacities within Tire Rack. Theo is a good friend of mine and a gearhead at heart. You are in good hands with him.

I appreciate all of the phone chats and email conversations I have had with many of you.

-AJ
Old 03-25-15, 05:14 PM
Mark
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Update

Please asssit by updating Tire Rack's vendors contact information in the vendors tab on the Club Lexus forum.
Many thanks.
Old 03-26-15, 07:07 AM
Theo@TireRack.com
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Will do. My contact information is listed in the vendor directory, and I asked Zig to delete his old information.
Old 08-25-15, 08:40 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Hi Tire Rack folks,

Would appreciate if you have a forum contact that can take phone orders and credit our community you can identify. My wife tried to place an order yesterday and was told she can't make the order and give the Club Lexus community credit over the phone.

We order several thousands of dollars of tires from Tire Rack each year for her racecar and would like to make sure CL gets the referral. Have had issues ordering over the web with the heat cycle, getting details on tires in stock, etc so we prefer to talk to a live person.

Can you please help identify someone who knows how the affiliate code process works? Or if there is a way we can explain it to the reps we talk so they can set the affiliate codes on the order... we've had some ongoing frustration with them not understanding what we are asking them to do in the last two orders.

Thank you!
Old 10-19-20, 02:11 PM
BB11
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is Theo gone, I tried to message this to him? i’ve called TireRack without really getting my answers . I have a 2015 GS AWD, I HAVE Perrelli’s now but will be switching for personal reasons. On my list are the Yokohama AviD Ascent GS and the Vredenstein Quatrac Pro. I know the Yokohama has 12/32 tread and the Vredenstein 10/32. In all other areas the reviews on your site are most positive for the Vredenstein for quietness, snow, water, etc. would you have thoughts on rpthese 2 and both are made in 235/45 18.

thank you