Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

Tire Rack has a new Forum Moderator

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-14, 08:19 AM
AJ@TireRack.com
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tire Rack has a new Forum Moderator

My good friend Zig has moved up in the ranks of Tire Rack and I have the honorary pleasure of filling the new role as Moderator of the Club Lexus forum.

My name is AJ and I will be the new forum moderator for Tire Rack.

The Tire Rack Team is very excited to sponsor the Club Lexus Wheel and Tire Forum. We know how important a role tires, wheels, brakes & suspension play in helping us enjoy our cars and view this as a fantastic opportunity to support other driving enthusiasts. As the moderator, I hope to guide the discussion by reducing inaccuracies and providing helpful information.

Tire Rack's years of experience in this industry and real world testing make us uniquely qualified for this role. I will do my best to answer questions and address concerns in the forum in a timely manner.

You can always call me with our toll-free number (800) 428-8355 ext 4066 or email me at aj@tirerack.com

Thank you and enjoy the forum.

The Tire Rack Team

The Tire Rack moderates this forum as a courtesy to visitors of this site. The information and opinions we provide are for general information only. We do not endorse or pre-screen any user’s submissions. We cannot be responsible for any loss that may result from reliance by any person upon any information or opinions expressed or exchanged in this forum.