If you want "summer tires" only, a good one will be Hankook v12 which performance like the Michelin PSS but half its price, and then Continental DW. No matter what summer tires you choose, the tread life will be around 15k to 30k miles.
I would suggest going with "Ultra high performance all season tires" because:
1. They are more comfortable.
2. They make less noise.
3. Some such as the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 handles better than max performance summer tires.
4. Tread life is much better. They usually offer 45k to 50k miles warranty.
In this category, I would recommend:
1. Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3.
2. Continental DWS. I recently have them and they are by far the MOST comfortable and quiet. Handling is still good but not as great as summer tires. On the wet surface, this is by far one of the best and has been confirmed by Tirerack testing and others.