Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

Anyone heard about Lexani Tires?

Old 07-02-13, 07:42 AM
hiendo85
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone heard about Lexani Tires?

anyone have any experience with these Lexani tires? I bought a set of 20 and pick Nitto nt555, but they told me that was out of stock, so they replace it with Lexani Tire LX-Six for the same price. I was told that they are good by the sales man, but not sure due to the fact that i cant find a lot of rating online.
Old 07-02-13, 07:47 AM
MX5
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm only familiar with their blingish wheels....
Old 07-02-13, 08:55 AM
LexG
Pit Crew

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by hiendo85
anyone have any experience with these Lexani tires? I bought a set of 20 and pick Nitto nt555, but they told me that was out of stock, so they replace it with Lexani Tire LX-Six for the same price. I was told that they are good by the sales man, but not sure due to the fact that i cant find a lot of rating online.
I recently bought tires for my 20's and was offered Lexani tires installed for $600. I know Lexani wheels but never heard of Lexani tires so I declined and went with some tires that I have used in the past and was satisfied with, the Nitto 555. Had those installed for $800. I would only assume that the Lexani tires are cheaper for a reason. They probably don't perform or last as long as more familiar brands, but this is only an assumption. Good luck.
Old 07-02-13, 09:39 AM
hiendo85
Rookie

Originally Posted by LexG
I recently bought tires for my 20's and was offered Lexani tires installed for $600. I know Lexani wheels but never heard of Lexani tires so I declined and went with some tires that I have used in the past and was satisfied with, the Nitto 555. Had those installed for $800. I would only assume that the Lexani tires are cheaper for a reason. They probably don't perform or last as long as more familiar brands, but this is only an assumption. Good luck.
thanks for the feedbacks great help.. i look all over the internet and all i found is that this tire is cheap, it cost $399 for four brand new tires. I call the place and told them i would not get the rim unless they have nitto 555 which is what i currently have on my factory wheels and love it. so they made me pay a little more money and i got what i want. but at first they told me it was the same price now they change.. bad business....
Old 04-14-14, 08:16 PM
Long1988
Driver School Candidate

Default lexani LX-seven 245/45/R18 LX 100W Tires

I have the LX-Seven Lexani tires on my 2013 Nissan Maxima SV and it run very smooth and comfort. I don't know is just my car or the tires, but I am for sure is both. It was original have Goodyear Eagle tires on it until I have to replace them. Now I have them for 6,000 miles so far is still look new and feel new, I have no complaint about if. Lexani is a Rims name brand as I do lot of my results, those rims run about $699 to $2400, so I believe they make good tires too. For me, I am 100% happy with them. At first when I purchase them, the guys at TirePlus have couple tires for my car but if run $158 and more, until he tell me that he guy this tires for $110 with balance and install, so I think it was a good deal and take all 4. At first I though it was cheap, but now I believe that they just want to put there name out so that why price is low. But overall, I give them 10/10 rating.
Old 06-10-16, 11:23 AM
robbyk
Pit Crew

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I recently had a pair of LEXANI LXUHP-107 installed in my Mercedes, the car ride pretty smooth similar feel to the old tires - Continental ContiPro. If there was something wrong with the feel or how the car handles I would know it by now. The one thing I have to mention is that the tires are a bit quieter than the continental or the Michelin.

I am learning that Lexani is a new tire in the market, they started making tires for high performance cars and the customer feedback is positive after all, that is the reason they are bit cheaper. I do not have any complaints.

Personally, I am not going to hesitate to put them on the Lexie..

Last edited by robbyk; 06-10-16 at 04:28 PM.