Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

momo wheels

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-02, 07:07 AM
Gosha16
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default momo wheels

This my first post on this board so be gentle . I am looking into getting the Momo Quasar II wheels. I have found a dealer in my area but I am hesitant to buy. Ive heard from a few people that momo wheels are week and they bend easily. What do you guys think? Are they weak wheels? I saw the thread with the company ranking and 2 people said momo were ok.

Also, if anyone can tell me the weight of the 17x7 wheels, that would be great.
Old 07-13-02, 03:57 AM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Personally, I think Momo's are played out. They're decent quality wheels (you can bend ANY wheel...even stock ones...ask Lex400SC ) but you can do MUCH better...check out the Wheels Forum of ClubLexus...lots of information and pictures to learn...but PLEASE, read some posts, use the search, do so research here, and THEN ask questions...
Old 08-06-02, 01:36 AM
ISzBest
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've had my MOMO rims M1 Sports on ever since i got the car (came on it, b/c of a deal w/ the manager, etc.) But i'm nothing but pleased about them. I get too many looks, and they are excellent. I've always been pleased with Momo, just my .02