Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

Any One Piece wheel Drivers?????

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-10, 02:33 PM
SPRTNYDSN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Any One Piece wheel Drivers?????

I wanted to see if there's any 20" one piece staggered drivers here. I would love to own multi pieced rims but I can't afford to. I would to see if there's any members here willing to showoff their one piece wheels. I like the TSW Snerrterton wheels on a GS, any ideas fellas?
Old 02-10-10, 02:59 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by spencedigg
I wanted to see if there's any 20" one piece staggered drivers here. I would love to own multi pieced rims but I can't afford to. I would to see if there's any members here willing to showoff their one piece wheels. I like the TSW Snerrterton wheels on a GS, any ideas fellas?
One of my pet peeves about clublexus is that people who buy 1 piece wheels are sometimes made to feel their car is inferior because of it. There is only one real advantage with multipiece wheels.....that look. Now that some companies like Vossen are making 1 piece that look as good as multipiece, the gap has been bridged.
I have 1 piece MRR Wheels on my wife's car and I don't care what anyone says the car looks nice. I drive it with joy. Didn't post a pic cause you asked for 20's and mine are 19.
Old 02-10-10, 03:42 PM
Chancellor
Lexus Champion

Vossen have the best 1 piece wheels hands down!

check them out www.vossenwheels.com
Old 02-10-10, 05:00 PM
SPRTNYDSN
Lexus Test Driver

19" inch is close enough. Thanks for your input though. I just noticed here, people are all about "No Copy" and things of that nature. I just don't understand what's wrong with fiberglass kit, or kits that are replica and rims that aren't multi pieced. I don't want to say that I'm broke but hey money is tight, more than ever with the recession. I left the maxima forum cuz I thought they're too cheap to buy descent mods. What a culture shock for me, I feel like those dudes coming in here. I will check vossen, I just hope those wheels are affordable. Fellas, I know you guys are here with one piece rims, come out and show with pride.
Old 02-10-10, 05:08 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

19" inch is close enough. Thanks for your input though. I just noticed here, people are all about "No Copy" and things of that nature. I just don't understand what's wrong with fiberglass kit, or kits that are replica and rims that aren't multi pieced. I don't want to say that I'm broke but hey money is tight, more than ever with the recession. I left the maxima forum cuz I thought they're too cheap to buy descent mods. What a culture shock for me, I feel like those dudes coming in here. I will check vossen, I just hope those wheels are affordable. Fellas, I know you guys are here with one piece rims, come out and show with pride.
Vossens run about 2K a set. You might be able to get them for 1800 with a hook-up.
Old 02-10-10, 05:11 PM
jav@vossen
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Vossen Wheels is the way to go

PM me if you have any questions about our wheels!

BTW- We are the ONLY wheel manufacturer to offer a 5 year workmanship warranty and a LIFETIME structural warranty
Old 02-10-10, 05:15 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

I like the Vossens but since you mentioned price, I'll go ahead and post pics of my wife's car with 19 inch MRR wheels. These were only $1100 shipped. Prolly a little more for the 20's.

Old 02-10-10, 05:26 PM
AznRacer
Lexus Test Driver

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Vossen are good i have a set in 20's staggered on my LS430

Old 02-10-10, 06:09 PM
SoloKaMGS
Lead Lap

Nha LS looking clean ayyyy hope to see u at the bbq on the 28th quit slacking already
Old 02-10-10, 08:05 PM
Chancellor
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by jav@vossen
BTW- We are the ONLY wheel manufacturer to offer a 5 year workmanship warranty and a LIFETIME structural warranty
Got to love that
Old 02-12-10, 04:18 AM
j three
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Vossen for the win! They are slightly on the expensive side for one piece but in my opinion you still get more than what you pay for. Trust me, these things are are tough as nails! I have had more than a few run ins with potholes that I thought would for sure leave my Vossen with new custom edges (LOL) but they are still nice and round.

I don't feel out of line saying that I think Vossen one piece wheels would hold up just as good or better than any of the top rated (strongest) forged wheels in the industry. I haven't scoured the net but I have yet to see serious damage to anyones one piece Vossen's. Save your chips and get some Vossens.

There are a few of them for sale in the wheel classified section including the ones from AznRacer if I'm not mistaken https://www.clublexus.com/forums/whe...8-w-tires.html . https://www.clublexus.com/forums/whe...ken-452-a.html . https://www.clublexus.com/forums/whe...hrome-lip.html . https://www.clublexus.com/forums/whe...ckup-only.html . Good luck
Old 02-12-10, 07:45 AM
Stefwilli
Wheel Vendor

Hey Spence I'm not sure if your on long island but we welcome you to stop by and see what we can offer you and instal on your car based on your budget. We are located in plainview NY which in on long island, 120 fairchild ave.

-Stefan
Old 02-12-10, 07:51 AM
Stefwilli
Wheel Vendor

1 piece on my previous lexus:

Old 02-12-10, 08:41 AM
SPRTNYDSN
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Stefwilli
Hey Spence I'm not sure if your on long island but we welcome you to stop by and see what we can offer you and instal on your car based on your budget. We are located in plainview NY which in on long island, 120 fairchild ave.

-Stefan
Wassup. I work in Westbury so I usually in the island anyways.
You probably know my friend

We went to a few NELOC meets. I remember the one at Glen Cove Lexus Dealership. I met one of you D2 guys, Cathy and dude with viper, i think. I will see if you're available over the weekend.
Old 02-17-10, 07:08 AM
ViPCeo
Lead Lap

I got TSW Jarama's in 20x10 offset 25mm in front and custom 20x10.5 offset 25mm but with 13mm spacers offset is 12mm in rear, im at work and too lazy to look for a link lol will post pics later...

Quick Reply: Any One Piece wheel Drivers?????