Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Lexus Special Interest Forums > The Tire Rack's Tires, Wheels & Brakes Forum
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Michelin Pilot Sport A/S or Yokohama Advan S4 for my S5?

Old 11-15-08, 05:28 PM   #1
diablo1
Lexus Test Driver
Trader Score: (0)

Default Michelin Pilot Sport A/S or Yokohama Advan S4 for my S5?

Title pretty much says it all... I need to get some all seasons on the S5, and I've narrowed it down to these two. The only other choice from TireRack is the Goodyear F1, but that gets significantly lower marks across the board. I was going to go with the Michelins, but then I noticed that the Yokos are the same price and have the same or better ratings for pretty much every category. Would love to hear any feedback. I had Continental ContiExtremeContact a/s tires on my IS350, but they don't make them in the right size for the S5 (255/35/19). I live in NYC and go for occasional trips to NH/VT in the winter, but not enough to justify dedicated winter rims/tires, I don't think. Thank for your help!
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
HAVE: 2014 Maserati Ghibli S Q4: grigio metallo, black leather/gray Alcantara headliner, 19" Proteo Sport wheels, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S tires, red brake calipers, radica open-pore matte wood trim, premium package, premium sound

HAD: 2009 Audi S5: meteor gray/silver Alcantara/black leather, Tiptronic, nav, tech package, B&O stereo, stainless steel trim
HAD: 2006 IS350: Tungsten Pearl/black, sport package, nav, park assist, headlamp washers, illuminated scuff plates, Solar Gard 54% tint
diablo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-08, 05:28 PM

Tags
adav, advan, as, audi, fsport, is300, michelin, onboard, pilot, repair, review, s4, s5, sport, system, tire, tires, yokohama